Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Don't get it.

So on the 5th of this month I won an auction on Ebay for an Aaron Rodgers 2005 Topps Chrome autographed uncirculated rc. 694.99...so not cheap. Paid within a few hours of winning and expected to receive the card within a few days. After five days of not seeing any shipping info updated I sent the guy a message asking for the tracking number. No response. I did this for three more days to no avail. Finally he sends me a message on the 12th saying thank you for your purchase blah blah blah your item shipped today with signature confirmation. So he waited a week to ship. I emailed him again and asked for the tracking number and received again no response. Shortly after I see the label was printed. So against what I normally do I left him bad feedback hoping maybe to get some sort of actual response.(no biggie I can just change the feedback if everything comes in good order). Anyway so he sends me a message telling me i'm a moron and i'm ridiculous and I tell him I have no problem changing the feedback but why is it you waited so long to ship? No response. I check the tracking number again today and it shows he mailed it out today at 3 eastern time in NY. So now I'm pissed. I bought this card from a guy with 894 positive feedbacks and not 1 negative and he does this. So my question to you guys through all this rambling is do I leave the feedback now? Am I out of line or did this guy just screw up?

Last edited by doctorjd23; 01-14-2012 at 06:12 PM.
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjd23 View Post
I check the tracking number again today and it shows he mailed it out today at 3 eastern time in NY.
That doesn't necessarily mean that's when he shipped it. I mail stuff constantly from Arlington, Texas and the majority of the time it gets its first scan at the sorting facility over in Fort Worth in the middle of the night (same night or the next). It is possible the scan is when he mailed it, but it is not a guarantee that he didn't mail it earlier.

As to the rest, sounds like he shipped pretty slow, but I always ship within 24 hours of payment, so I might not be a good judge of that.
MasterOfTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjd23 View Post
So on the 5th of this month I won an auction on Ebay for an Aaron Rodgers 2005 Topps Chrome autographed uncirculated rc. 694.99...so not cheap. Paid within a few hours of winning and expected to receive the card within a few days. After five days of not seeing any shipping info updated I sent the guy a message asking for the tracking number. No response. I did this for three more days to no avail. Finally he sends me a message on the 12th saying thank you for your purchase blah blah blah your item shipped today with signature confirmation. So he waited a week to ship. I emailed him again and asked for the tracking number and received again no response. Shortly after I see the label was printed. So against what I normally do I left him bad feedback hoping maybe to get some sort of actual response.(no biggie I can just change the feedback if everything comes in good order). Anyway so he sends me a message telling me i'm a moron and i'm ridiculous and I tell him I have no problem changing the feedback but why is it you waited so long to ship? No response. I check the tracking number again today and it shows he mailed it out today at 3 eastern time in NY. So now I'm pissed. I bought this card from a guy with 894 positive feedbacks and not 1 negative and he does this. So my question to you guys through all this rambling is do I leave the feedback now? Am I out of line or did this guy just screw up?
Did you read his shipping and handling rules that will give you an idea of when it ships, also when a seller does ship i have found that the post office does not scan the package in they let it go and let the next post office do it.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #4 (permalink)

Sounds like he had horrible communication.

Probably sellers remorse and was hoping he could drag his feet until you cancel the transaction. Just my opinion.
newcardsmell is offline   Reply With Quote