Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #26 (permalink)

LOL, this guy responded to my thread the other night via PM about Balcolm-Miller autos from Bowman DPP. He said that he had 4 gold autos for sale that were numbers 17, 29, 33, and 42 of 50. So I checked the numbers on all the golds that I already have and noticed that I already had numbers 29 and 42 of 50. When I informed him of this he said that he was wrong that they were from Bowman Chrome. Which is a dead lie as CBM is not even in that set. Could have been screwed for $55 bucks!
Madlab7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #27 (permalink)

Well, he got me also for $165 after contacting him with all the bogus info he sent me a refund through paypal, problem was it was a echeck and just got the message from paypal that it didn't clear. Sounds if we are all going to be screwed on this one.

Let hope paypal will eat the money because we sure won't get it from him, he;s empty his paypal account already.

Sorry to hear he got a few other also..

Bill

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/paslickwilly139/
PaSlickWilly139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyddWasHere View Post
I bought three Vinnie Catricala gold refractors from this person and got the same story everyone here did, I went to PM him today and noticed he was banned. I have to admit that I have never been scammed before so I'm not quite sure how to file a dispute with PayPal, I type this up, would anyone care to give me a pointer before I submit it?
Responded to your pm. I hope none of us lose any $$$. I got a refund already, but I guess it might not be cleared?
Old 01-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Huh, I guess I have officially been "scammed" on the internet. Can't wait to tell all my friends
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
Huh, I guess I have officially been "scammed" on the internet. Can't wait to tell all my friends
You haven't been scammed before with 150+ iTraders??? Impressive.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #31 (permalink)

Hey everyone, I have a little update to say. I just got an e-mail from PayPal saying that my dispute was closed and found in my favor. I went and checked my PayPal account and found I had a zero balance. I called PayPal and after about 5 min. of talking to some guy in India I was transferred to a nice guy in the dispute centered named Michael and he said that this guys account is now under hold. I was told that I would have my money within 48 hours, and regardless of whether or not they could get the money from his account, they would pay me back. My dispute was only for $50 so I would imagine that PaSlickWilly139 and anyone else that has a pending resolution will get their money back. All I have to say is when you e-mail or talk to PayPal, be as polite and nice as possible as I'm sure it went a long way, I work in the customer service industry and you wouldn't believe how far kindness goes-especially considering most people are going to be as levelheaded when they have been scammed for large amounts of money.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahkalifungo View Post
You haven't been scammed before with 150+ iTraders??? Impressive.
I made it to 454 transactions before I got hosed. 227 on here, 192 on Ebay and 35 on SCF. I just got robbed on SCF last week Its aggravating. I am a good person. A little opinionated and out spoken at times, but I would never steal from anyone.

Last edited by cking; 01-19-2012 at 12:13 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #33 (permalink)

My paypal says that the refund is pending for, like SyddWasHere said, 48 hours.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I made it to 454 transactions before I got hosed. 227 on here, 192 on Ebay and 35 on SCF. I just got robbed on SCF last week
Oh no!! Was it from a trade? I've been scammed twice in 18 transactions here on BO, but looks like I will be refunded both times.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:02 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahkalifungo View Post
Oh no!! Was it from a trade? I've been scammed twice in 18 transactions here on BO, but looks like I will be refunded both times.
yes from a trade.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:41 AM   #36 (permalink)

wow this guy did the same thing he did to everyone on here, lucky enough it was only $15 paypal, and i have recieved my refund, bc i am new to this i diddnt know about this till now i wil check more often thanks to who ever started this thread
santosdegollado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:52 AM   #37 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Just got this email from him this morning. Take it for what you will.

Quote:
Hello, this is Joe, aka slusincards on the blowout forums. I see I have been banned from the boards, and a few buddies are telling me whats being said on the boards. First off im not a racist and second im not out to scam anybody, My computer was hacked into, and Im in the process of trying to fix all my accounts that was demaged, including my paypal account, and other personal accounts. Please let the board members they will be reimburst in full by Feb 5th, and again Im sorry this big mess.

Joe
Old 01-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

I call bs, his computer gets hacked and just so happens to throw out racial slurs? Doubt it
Old 01-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #39 (permalink)

That's quite a hacker. He picks out that particular person for whatever reason, figures out that person is a member of the Blowout Cards forums, figures out how said forums work, devises a scheme to scam other members, knows enough about cards to work out fake deals with a bunch of members, gains access to that victim's PayPal account and is able to drain all the funds people have sent him, and tops it off with a slew of racist PMs.
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #40 (permalink)

What I dont get is if his computer was hacked, and he did nothing wrong, why is he telling everybody they would be refunded by Feb 5th? Thats does not add up to me. My ebay account was once hacked and somebody was selling a computer on my account for next to nothing. I caught it in time and stopped everything, but if someone would have bought the computer, and my account was hacked, I would not pay back anybody for anything. My 2 cents
gritt81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:55 AM   #41 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

He was not hacked. He's just a liar
Old 01-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #42 (permalink)

I've heard that story before...didn't believe it any other time either.
sdothbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:14 PM   #43 (permalink)

I started this thread and posted his racist PM's he sent to me. Who knows if he was really hacked but in my opinion he wasn't. This clearly went on for quite a while and involved Blowout Cards, PayPal, and eBay. Not to mention the entire address thing I mentioned earlier (how his Illinois address was very close to the address of the real tande30 on eBay). Regardless, I'm glad he's gone now and even though I blew the whistle on this before he scammed me for anything, I have kept all of the PM's he sent to me, including the racist ones, so if anyone needs backing up with PayPal or whatever let me know. It sucks people did get scammed but I'm glad I decided to call him out immediately after figuring out what was up. I really hope I prevented other people from falling victim.

Always interested in Andy Dalton, A.J. Green, and Jermaine Gresham. Also Allen & Ginter's Silk cards of things like Milky Way, Electron, Betelgeuse, X-Rays, etc.
norwayjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:04 AM   #44 (permalink)

I emailed him and got pretty much the same thing with a little twist... This guy is full of it I think. I also have a package to pick up this morning from a Illinios address, which maybe him. Believe me I'm video taping me opening the package !!

Here's the email.. now he needs a heart transplant...

Since I have been banned from the boards I cannot defend myself so I emailed the mod, and hopefully he posted on the boards. First off, I do believe in god. Second I was hacked, and all my personal accounts have been affected, and I have talked to paypal, and everybody is in the process if not already paid back. I have enough stress before getting hacked, with my heart failure and awaiting for my heart transplant. Please let me know when you get your paypal refund, thank you for your time.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/paslickwilly139/
PaSlickWilly139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #45 (permalink)

Hey guys. I am another person who was ripped off by this guy. I should have known it was too good to be true when he offered me 6 Mason Williams Bowman Chrome Autos and 4 Ref Auto's for $130. On ebay it would have been around $230 to buy all of that. I filed a dispute and was told I was getting a refund within the first day I filed it but today I got an email saying that the e-check didn't clear. I'm a college student and $130 is A LOT of money to me and if I lose it I will be really pissed. What do I do now?
Old 01-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numba1yankeefan View Post
Hey guys. I am another person who was ripped off by this guy. I should have known it was too good to be true when he offered me 6 Mason Williams Bowman Chrome Autos and 4 Ref Auto's for $130. On ebay it would have been around $230 to buy all of that. I filed a dispute and was told I was getting a refund within the first day I filed it but today I got an email saying that the e-check didn't clear. I'm a college student and $130 is A LOT of money to me and if I lose it I will be really pissed. What do I do now?
My refund says pending until Feb 2... does yours? Lets hope that we all get out money back from this joker.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:48 AM   #47 (permalink)

man i hate guys like these, i am semi new to this forum and things like this really get me mad, i believe we are on here to help eachother out as far as eachothers pc and some ppl and i count myself, are on here a lot. so with that said im glad hes gone and i was a victim, and to those who got scammed like me lets pray we get our money back, my paypal is pending until 24th so i will let everyone know if i get a full refund.
santosdegollado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #48 (permalink)

I just thought of something. If this guy was hacked, why would the hacker tell people to send items to his actual address? Meaning, before I figured this idiot out, we had a trade set up and he provided an address to send my card to. That address is this slusin guy's actual address based on some Facebook inference. So someone hacked his accounts, set up trades, but had people send the cards to the real slusin guy....ha. Just more lies from this racist moron. When I went to his facebook page I couldn't believe his age. I assumed it would be some dumb kid, not some even dumber middle aged large man.

Always interested in Andy Dalton, A.J. Green, and Jermaine Gresham. Also Allen & Ginter's Silk cards of things like Milky Way, Electron, Betelgeuse, X-Rays, etc.
norwayjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #49 (permalink)

My refund is pending until Feb 2

Gives me time to see if this card actually arrives

Incoming -
Outgoing -
DetectiveChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveChrome View Post
My refund is pending until Feb 2

Gives me time to see if this card actually arrives
I'd be shocked if anyone gets their cards. I doubt that this guy even has most of what he said he does. My refund is pending until Feb 2 also.