Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   SCAMMER ALERT: slusincards. BEWARE (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/243142-scammer-alert-slusincards-beware.html)

norwayjimmy 01-16-2012 08:34 PM

SCAMMER ALERT: slusincards. BEWARE

Buyer/trader/seller beware, slusincards is a scammer. He tried to con me out of $50 and a Dick Vitale auto. I knew something was fishy so to try to alleviate my concerns he claimed that his eBay username was tande30. tande30 is a great ebayer with hundreds of positive feedbacks and a great eBay store. Problem is, tande30 confirmed to me that he is not slusincards. When I confronted slusincards about his cowardly antics this is the response I got, direct quote "Dam I forgot its ni_ _ er day". Of course he didn't use the underscores but that is how he spelled dam. Obviously he's a very intelligent, classy person. I've reported him to administration but I wanted to make sure no one gets scammed before admin reacts.

norwayjimmy 01-16-2012 08:37 PM

Most recent PM sent to me by slusincards: "I hate ni_ _ers and today shouldn't be a holiday". I have no idea where these racist rants are coming from, it wasnt something that ever came up during his attempt to scam me. I guess he is just trying to be outlandish because he knows he was caught making a fool of himself.

melletted 01-16-2012 08:40 PM

WTF is going on lately

Chris 01-16-2012 08:46 PM

Well he's on line now so I'm sure he'll chime in.......

Gibberish 01-16-2012 08:54 PM

wrong section,goes in member feedback

maddux31 01-16-2012 09:27 PM

He did something similar to me and I was about to start my own thread when I saw yours. He offered me a deal that was obviously too good to be true and also couldn't provide any references.

Trying to scam me was fine since I'm too smart to let some punk#@#@#@ get me, but his racial epithets and foul language simply crossed the line. Good riddance.

jp98 01-16-2012 09:31 PM

Damn! I thought I had a good deal. We'll see, he said he shipped them Saturday, I doubt he would screw me over 5 bucks.

[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball-singles-buy-sell-trade/239659-fs-2011-bowman-sterling-cheap.html[/url]

ColtsFan18 01-16-2012 09:46 PM

He just started pming me I was about to make a deal with him until I saw this thread. I asked for scans and he said his scanner was down offered me a flacco and nicks spa for 110. He has been pming me back almost instantly

bigdaddyblue73 01-16-2012 10:14 PM

It's gettin so it would just be easier to post threads about you is NOT a scammer. :(

pskell02 01-16-2012 10:23 PM

He got me for a Jose Osuna redemption on Friday. I paid and asked him to pm me the code and send the card in a pwe. I didn't get a response then and paid it no mind at the time. Saw this issue pop up and followed up with him again. Still no response.

I've put a ban on his account due to those issues and his lack of response to me, while apparently sending obscene messages to others. He has my email address to contact me with his side of the story. I have put a claim in on the PayPal payment and suggest that everyone else that has sent him money does the same.

CardCollector 01-16-2012 10:54 PM

Haha i knew it was too good to be true. I posted that i wanted locker, he sent me a pm saying he had these:

Locker Chrome Auto - $10
Locker Black Chrome Auto /25 - $35 (cheapest on ebay is $280)
Locker Chrome Patch Auto /25 - $110
Locker Auto Supreme /50 - $30

Haha i knew once i told him i had to get pics and go no reply it was a scam! Haha

josh3302 01-16-2012 11:08 PM

Yep.... Knew it was too good to be true

(3) 2011 Bowman Sterling Pineda Autos
2011 Topps Chrome Pineda Black REF Auto RC /100

$75 for them... oh well... thought I had a good deal

DetectiveChrome 01-16-2012 11:12 PM

I bought a card off of him and paid a few days ago. Should I submit a claim or is it too early/ Thanks

pskell02 01-16-2012 11:24 PM

[QUOTE=DetectiveChrome;2105811]I bought a card off of him and paid a few days ago. Should I submit a claim or is it too early/ Thanks[/QUOTE]

Submit a claim. He has already refunded my money.

obadger 01-16-2012 11:42 PM

[QUOTE=pskell02;2105868]Submit a claim. He has already refunded my money.[/QUOTE]

Same here---within minutes. Did 3 deals, one went fine, got everything--great deal. Other 2 were questionable. Let that be a lesson to us all......again----only pay by "GOODS".

Noahkalifungo 01-17-2012 03:24 PM

I bought some cards from him the other day, also too good to be true on the price. Paypal dispute open.

norwayjimmy 01-17-2012 06:26 PM

Wow I had no idea it was this far-reaching. I'm very glad I posted this. His final PM to me was titled "Coon" and contained just 3 words, "You ni_ _er lover" This guy is a joke, definitely a cancer to this site and to the world in general. Such a cowardly act, and to do it so many times, just shameful.

DetectiveChrome 01-17-2012 06:55 PM

I submitted a claim and it's pending until Jan 20th

I was skeptical with the 'broken scanner' remark I got but he referred me to his ebay page and I was a believer. I should have looked at that twice. Oh well, now I know.

norwayjimmy 01-17-2012 08:46 PM

He used the broken scanner line with me too. Did he use the ebay username tande30 with everyone else as well? I feel sorry for that guy getting dragged into this because I talked to him on eBay and he's definitely a good guy and has a great eBay store. I figured out why slusincards picked tande30 besides the obvious fact that tande30 is a reliable eBay username based on his eBay store and 3600 feedbacks, it's because slusincards address he gave me is in the city of "Wonder Lake" Illinois and tande30's address provided on eBay is in the city of "Crystal Lake" Illinois. If you were just looking quickly to confirm it was his eBay account, you would see "something Lake" Illinois and think it matched.

DetectiveChrome 01-17-2012 08:51 PM

You hit it right on the nail

I was pretty sure I quickly checked to make sure it was legit

Thanks

Noahkalifungo 01-17-2012 10:26 PM

Wow just got my refund already... at least he isn't making us wait or trying to keep the $$$.

SyddWasHere 01-18-2012 02:54 PM

I bought three Vinnie Catricala gold refractors from this person and got the same story everyone here did, I went to PM him today and noticed he was banned. I have to admit that I have never been scammed before so I'm not quite sure how to file a dispute with PayPal, I type this up, would anyone care to give me a pointer before I submit it?

[QUOTE]On Friday, January 13, I was contacted by this person, and they claimed to have three baseball cards for sale for $50. When I asked if he had any references, he said his eBay ID was tande30. at the time I didn't do enough research and contact that person until after I paid. After having no communication over the weekend or the past four days, I contacted eBay member tande30, and he informed me that it is not him and that I was one of the few people who was duped (apparently for five other people have contacted him and were told that he was not the seller) and he said that this person was using his name to falsify feedback for cards. I would like to state that eBay member tande30 has nothing to do with this except for the fact that his feedback reviews were used by this imposter. At this time, I would like a refund, even if he says he has the cards (I know he doesn't have them either as one of the cards showed up on eBay and it is one of the serial numbers that he said he had). Thank you very much, have a great day.[/QUOTE]

jp98 01-18-2012 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=SyddWasHere;2111870]I bought three Vinnie Catricala gold refractors from this person and got the same story everyone here did, I went to PM him today and noticed he was banned. I have to admit that I have never been scammed before so I'm not quite sure how to file a dispute with PayPal, I type this up, would anyone care to give me a pointer before I submit it?[/QUOTE]

Ironically, it happened on Friday the 13th:eek:

[QUOTE]On Friday, January 13[/QUOTE]

SyddWasHere 01-18-2012 03:07 PM

Hey guys, I did some digging around and I found this guys Facebook (or at least the guy he's pretending to be) [URL="http://www.facebook.com/people/Joe-Slusin/1428496639"]here it is[/URL]. Here is his[IMG]MySpace (welcome to 2006 bro)[/IMG]. If I don't get my money back soon, I'll just called the police department in Cary Illinois and file a report. As a matter of fact, I probably meant do that anyways-we should get a tally of everything this guy said he had and all the money he took.

SyddWasHere 01-18-2012 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=jp98;2111905]Ironically, it happened on Friday the 13th:eek:[/QUOTE]

My birthday :mad: