Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default another ebayer to avoid

so on Jan 5th and 6th i purchased cards from seller fruityskittles
eBay Feedback Profile for fruityskittles
on the 7th the seller marked as shipped and put in a fake dc. On the 12th I asked if they were shipped to no response, on the 15th same question and no response and on the 18th i asked again and the seller finally responds and says i shipped them today and edits the tracking numbers.. all fine and well
I get my cards today shipped insecurely in a bubble mailer each no notes saying do not bend or fragile or anything. One was bent the other wasn't.. also one card judging from this guys feedback he is a notoriously slow shipper. I get this message from him not even a hour after leaving my negative

Quote:
Dear gatordeve,

WHAT? CAN YOU READ? YOU LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND SAID CARD WAS LATE AND DAMAGED, Estimated delivery: February 1 - February 2, YOU ARE FULL OF IT, THANKS FOR SCREWING ME WHEN I GOT YOUR CARDS TO YOU SECURELY EARLIERE THAN THE DATE, FU<KING JERK

- fruityskittles
my response

Quote:
Dear fruityskittles,

looks like I am not only one with that issue from you so I'm not sure how I screwed you.. and maybe if you secured your cards they wouldn't be damaged. I never leave negatives maybe you deserved it.. and thanks for the pleasent language

and I didn't say it was late I stated u didn't ship for almost two weeks after I paid

- gatordeve
Quote:
Dear gatordeve,

FU<K YOU D!CKFACE

- fruityskittles
Quote:
Dear fruityskittles,

real mature I will be forwarding messages to ebay thanks for your business

- gatordeve
Quote:
Dear gatordeve,

A$$HOLE, I FU<KING HATE PRICKS LIKE YOU

- fruityskittles
anyone know how to forward these messages to someone at ebay?

i wouldn't have had a problem if this guy wouldn't have tried to fool me with a fake dc and then not respond to messages and ship it about two weeks later.. and if he would have talked responded politely i would have even asked ebay to remove the negatives
Old 01-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

I just sent him a message. Yeah, his feedback sucks!

Here is the message I sent..

You are receiving a lot of negative feedback because of the time that it takes to ship cards. 99.99999999999% of the people that sell cards on ebay deliver them within a few days of payment. NOBODY is going to be happy receiving a card a month after they pay for it regardless of what your listing says. It's a matter of routine. If 99.999999999999999999% of the people get their cards within 10 days, then they really shouldn't need to look at shipping times becuase it's standard. Either way, stop waiting so long to ship. Seriously, why does it take that long anyway? If you can't improve the time it takes to ship out the cards, then you might want to stop selling on ebay. Why?? Because eventually, ebay will suspend your account due to negative feedback. Plus, people will see how bad your feedback is and they won't bother bidding. Really, the only person you are hurting is yourself, regardless if you are right or wrong, people shouldn't get things a month after they pay.

You can report a member. I think it's in the community section.
crazy8parlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8parlay View Post
I just sent him a message. Yeah, his feedback sucks!

Here is the message I sent..

You are receiving a lot of negative feedback because of the time that it takes to ship cards. 99.99999999999% of the people that sell cards on ebay deliver them within a few days of payment. NOBODY is going to be happy receiving a card a month after they pay for it regardless of what your listing says. It's a matter of routine. If 99.999999999999999999% of the people get their cards within 10 days, then they really shouldn't need to look at shipping times becuase it's standard. Either way, stop waiting so long to ship. Seriously, why does it take that long anyway? If you can't improve the time it takes to ship out the cards, then you might want to stop selling on ebay. Why?? Because eventually, ebay will suspend your account due to negative feedback. Plus, people will see how bad your feedback is and they won't bother bidding. Really, the only person you are hurting is yourself, regardless if you are right or wrong, people shouldn't get things a month after they pay.

You can report a member. I think it's in the community section.
Did you purchase anything from him, or are you just being a busy-body?

Sorry to hear OP. Probably would have been 2 nice additions to your PC

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:25 AM   #4 (permalink)

There is a report link at the bottom of each message.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Did you purchase anything from him, or are you just being a busy-body?

Sorry to hear OP. Probably would have been 2 nice additions to your PC
Agreed to the max. I am so sick and tired of hearing all these internet tough guys going in fighting for other dudes on this site. Most of us are either grown men or women, I believe we can fight our own battles. It is just so much fun getting into other people's issues. Let me pile on. Grow up.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Wow, some negative people on this site lately. It's obvious by the OP that the seller is a bit immature. Probably just celebrated puberty and has no clue how to do things the correct way on ebay. I guess you clowns are just to proud to offer friendly advice. Sometimes it's better to do something about it than to let others suffer.

Yet neither of you offered the OP advice on what to do in the situation.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow, some negative people on this site lately. It's obvious by the OP that the seller is a bit immature. Probably just celebrated puberty and has no clue how to do things the correct way on ebay. I guess you clowns are just to proud to offer friendly advice. Sometimes it's better to do something about it than to let others suffer.

Atleast I didn't make a racist thread in the baseball section

And, I don't believe you offered the OP any advice either, you told him how to repot a member, but that wasn't advice.

gatordeve is a big boy. He can fight his own battles. If the seller wants to do his business this way, (Even though it's obviously not the best) who are you to tell him not to?

School Monday...

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

You did not do anything. You just sent the seller a message when it was not your place to do so. Grow up. It is tiring when all you little detectives are off saving the world while in truth just muddying everything up. Go outside. Find a girl, do something rather than play internet cowboy.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
You did not do anything. You just sent the seller a message when it was not your place to do so. Grow up. It is tiring when all you little detectives are off saving the world while in truth just muddying everything up. Go outside. Find a girl, do something rather than play internet cowboy.
So it's your job to tell me what to do?? Talk about playing internet cowboy. Really, you are pathetic!