Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcrazynick View Post
actually it does get better after the first one?? the first one is the hardest to deal with in my opinion.
The point was that just because your opinion on death is apathetic, doesn't mean that it's like that for everyone else. The fact that the death the seller has to deal with is FAMILY, rather than work related(although I took each and every death I experienced in the Army rather hard) should at least give you some kind difference in this situation. So don't expect him to brush it off and make your life better(even though that's what he just tried to do)

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓
mintyfrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintyfrisk View Post
The point was that just because your opinion on death is apathetic, doesn't mean that it's like that for everyone else. The fact that the death the seller has to deal with is FAMILY, rather than work related(although I took each and every death I experienced in the Army rather hard) should at least give you some kind difference in this situation. So don't expect him to brush it off and make your life better(even though that's what he just tried to do)
I realize he offered me a refund but he did it in a piss poor way. Dealing with a death in the family is different, I have dealt with quite a few. It is very sad but at some point you have to get over it and continue living life. I know the people that died wouldn't want me moping around for weeks. They are always with us in spirit and in our memories. I'm not saying my view of death is apathetic, I still get pretty upset when it happens but at some point you have to realize this is going to happen to me one day and do I want a bunch of people sad and moping around because of me? No. I'd want them to celebrate and remember all the good times we had and be happy and know that I'm in a better place.
sportcrazynick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #28 (permalink)

Everyone deals with it differently. That is the main thing in this case.

Incoming -
Outgoing -
DetectiveChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #29 (permalink)

did you get the refund? if so, it's obvious he wasn't trying to rip you off...
hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #30 (permalink)

1. Don't pay with Paypal gift unless you're giving someone $.
2. We do not work for McDonalds so customer service is not mandatory.
3. Some comunication is better than no communication.

I have dealt with Addicted and he is a top notch member. Sorry to hear about the situation. Op will feel bad when he gets the card that I'm sure was sent. I'll be curious to see if he mans up and acknowledges its receipt.
Deanninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Ok OP you say he was ripping you off for no reason. You say I didn't get the card, feel like I am getting ripped off. Really? You come off bad right there. All you had to do was ask, not claim he was ripping you off. I'd be pissed too if someone claimed i was ripping them off just outta no where. Then he offers a refund and you complain. Really?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

I have seen more deaths in families when trades are concerned. Deaths, Storms, car accidents you name it. The card industry has more tragedy anywhere in the world.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #33 (permalink)

I follow up with buyers, sellers & traders if not received in a prompt timely fashion. I think you set him off by saying you felt like he was ripping you off. Addicted is good all around man, a well respected member here.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I have seen more deaths in families when trades are concerned. Deaths, Storms, car accidents you name it. The card industry has more tragedy anywhere in the world.
And it sucks for people who really do have a death in the family, because everyone gets suspicious abou tit.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #35 (permalink)

About the death part of this I lost my grandpa last Monday and spent last week in maryland where I grew up. I live in texas now. That doesn't have anything to do with this but this is true. As for this tranasction I will refund him the 18 bucks he sent for that card as soon as he confirms the right payment account. I sent the card to him on january 20th which was 10 days ago today. I really don't care about this but didn't appreciate being told I was scaming him after this short of time between sending it out. I am not a ripper and would rather him keep the card and my money then to be put into that light. Thanks for the kind words I read here about me. That made my day

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
About the death part of this I lost my grandpa last Monday and spent last week in maryland where I grew up. I live in texas now. That doesn't have anything to do with this but this is true. As for this tranasction I will refund him the 18 bucks he sent for that card as soon as he confirms the right payment account. I sent the card to him on january 20th which was 10 days ago today. I really don't care about this but didn't appreciate being told I was scaming him after this short of time between sending it out. I am not a ripper and would rather him keep the card and my money then to be put into that light. Thanks for the kind words I read here about me. That made my day
Yea that's what did me in. When he showed the convo and outta no where accused you. Guess your feedback of 250 plus doesn't matter. Sorry about your loss.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #37 (permalink)

Thanks, for anyone suspicious about the story of my recent loss

Bernard M. Swann Obituary: View Bernard Swann's Obituary by The Washington Post

The funeral was good, the marines played Taps for him, and it was a packed house just like he deserved. I'm pretty tore up about this but life as they say does go on.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #38 (permalink)

possibilty the wrong address was written? its nice of you to refund. and im sorry about your loss man. i lost my grandma a few years back way to young. she was the world and the glue to our now disfunctional family lol.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Thanks, for anyone suspicious about the story of my recent loss

Bernard M. Swann Obituary: View Bernard Swann's Obituary by The Washington Post

The funeral was good, the marines played Taps for him, and it was a packed house just like he deserved. I'm pretty tore up about this but life as they say does go on.
Dude....your grandfather was the man! 101st Airborne, Bronze Star, 3 Purple Hearts! Father of 8 and married for 57 years (Kim Kardashian couldn't do that in 57 lifetimes!~). We lose so many of the Greatest Generation everyday!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #40 (permalink)

Sorry for your lose, your grandfather was a true soldier!

To the OP, I am agreeing with addicted on this deal after coming across this:

selling some lots

If you where to hound me like that on someone elses thread I would be pretty P%$$ed myself.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #41 (permalink)

Wow OP could you have handled this any worse? You start the PM conversation accusing him of ripping you off and then stalk him in the forums? All over a card that shipped 10 days ago which is really no time at all?

It just seems very chidlish, like a kid who loses a toy and immediately assumes the bully stole it or something. Why jump to such conclusions so quickly?
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Didn't know he was dealing with a death in the family, but death is a natural part of life and there is no reason to take out frustration on other people. Maninthemirror if you think this thread is in poor taste then simply don't post here. You guys dont see anything wrong with him saying a refund is the only way to shut me up? I mean I gave this guy over a week before I even said anything about the card to him not being here yet. He has failed to provide me with an accurate DC number. I guess everyone has only happy things to say until something happens like this to them. Idk there are different ways of dealing with things than how he dealt with this. I just don't think it was very professional at all
What are you searching for? You made a thread asking if anyone has dealt with Addicted36 and everyone who has is giving him a glowing recommendation, telling you that you do in fact need to chill out, the msgs he sent you weren't rude and that he was dealing with a death in the family.

You had a wrong assumption and again need to chill out.

-RJ
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #43 (permalink)

WTF is wrong with some people on this board? Did anybody learn people skills/decency when they were younger? Learn to deal with minor problems like a rational human being, OP...Cot Damn.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #44 (permalink)

dear op this is another one of those situations where you went to far

that being said i tried to deal with person in question and they lowballed me and provided irrelevant ebay auctions to support his prices and the next day when i caved cuz i needed the money he cut that offer in half
Old 01-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
how is that not cool? death is a very sad thing yes, but I see it every day at the hospital I work at. it's a part of life.
pretty sad stats at your hospital if you see death every day there...wouldn't want to go there....
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

addicted is a great guy to deal with and a great guy overall. Dealt with him numerous times, never with a problem. All I see is the OP being rude and addicted offering a refund...

Sorry about your loss as well, Alex.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #47 (permalink)

Received this from him:

ok well just send me my refund now then I guess. I wont be patient and wait any longer. I have not received the card and you still wont provide me with the DC number lol!!!! SO you must know you sent it to someone else or something. Just send me my refund please, $18 gifted to the paypal addy you said earlier and I won't leave any feedback and I wont ever buy/sell/talk to you ever again. I'm not rude at all. Just trying to not get ripped off and protect myself since you made me send gift. Last time I do that. I'm sorry for the death in your family, hope you're doing ok and I hope all goes well.

I have refunded his payment. I do not want any bad feedback over this transaction as he said he wouldn't leave me any.

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 6MA12718D5332413N)
See related 2LU21064J6499051R

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Jan 19, 2012 Payment From John Walsh Refunded
You have refunded this payment in full.You have refunded this payment in full. Details $18.00 USD $0.00 USD $18.00 USD

Related Transaction
Jan 30, 2012 Refund Completed ... -$18.00 USD $0.00 USD -$18.00 USD

When you get that card I would like a public apology and my money returned. I would appreciate it also that when you get this that you show that I did send it to you on the 20th like I said I did. Unfortuantly I cannot control the mail. Sorry forum for anything I did wrong here with this

Old 01-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #48 (permalink)

Looks like I will be adding one member here to my ignore list, anyone guess which one?

Sorry you had to go through this Addicited, GL my friend.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanninja View Post
1. Don't pay with Paypal gift unless you're giving someone $.
2. We do not work for McDonalds so customer service is not mandatory.
3. Some comunication is better than no communication.

I have dealt with Addicted and he is a top notch member. Sorry to hear about the situation. Op will feel bad when he gets the card that I'm sure was sent. I'll be curious to see if he mans up and acknowledges its receipt.
Great another member like this added to the board,lucky us.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Received this from him:

ok well just send me my refund now then I guess. I wont be patient and wait any longer. I have not received the card and you still wont provide me with the DC number lol!!!! SO you must know you sent it to someone else or something. Just send me my refund please, $18 gifted to the paypal addy you said earlier and I won't leave any feedback and I wont ever buy/sell/talk to you ever again. I'm not rude at all. Just trying to not get ripped off and protect myself since you made me send gift. Last time I do that. I'm sorry for the death in your family, hope you're doing ok and I hope all goes well.

I have refunded his payment. I do not want any bad feedback over this transaction as he said he wouldn't leave me any.

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 6MA12718D5332413N)
See related 2LU21064J6499051R

Original Transaction
Jan 19, 2012 Payment From John Walsh Refunded
You have refunded this payment in full.You have refunded this payment in full. Details $18.00 USD $0.00 USD $18.00 USD

Related Transaction
Jan 30, 2012 Refund Completed ... -$18.00 USD $0.00 USD -$18.00 USD

When you get that card I would like a public apology and my money returned. I would appreciate it also that when you get this that you show that I did send it to you on the 20th like I said I did. Unfortuantly I cannot control the mail. Sorry forum for anything I did wrong here with this
Ok will do. I will make a public apology on the forums and will return the money. Checked the mail today and still no card. Thanks for the refund.

As far as anyone who posted here, this was a professional post by him and if it was handled this way from the beginning there would be no problem. The previous pm's and messages lacked any remorse or care for the customer. I guess most people on here are just don't get how to do business properly. I never accused of him of scamming me I said i was feeling that way. I did not stalk him. I opened a thread to check it out and saw he posted there and was obviously ignoring my messages so obviously that's not a great way to do business either.

People he still can't even provide me with the correct DC number he used. For all I know the DC number he gave me said package was out for delivery in indiana, so someone in indiana got the card.

You right addicted36 you cant control the mail, but you can control that you send the card to the correct person.

If I receive the card I will be more than happy to man up and issue you an apology about this. I want the card so I have no problems apologizing if I get it. Like I said in the earlier pm I sent you I hope all is going well and you're doing ok with the loss of your family member. From what I read about your grandpa he seemed like a great guy and reminded me of one of mine who also has passed on.
sportcrazynick is offline   Reply With Quote