Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcrazynick View Post
Ok will do. I will make a public apology on the forums and will return the money. Checked the mail today and still no card. Thanks for the refund.

As far as anyone who posted here, this was a professional post by him and if it was handled this way from the beginning there would be no problem. The previous pm's and messages lacked any remorse or care for the customer. I guess most people on here are just don't get how to do business properly. I never accused of him of scamming me I said i was feeling that way. I did not stalk him. I opened a thread to check it out and saw he posted there and was obviously ignoring my messages so obviously that's not a great way to do business either.

People he still can't even provide me with the correct DC number he used. For all I know the DC number he gave me said package was out for delivery in indiana, so someone in indiana got the card.

You right addicted36 you cant control the mail, but you can control that you send the card to the correct person.

If I receive the card I will be more than happy to man up and issue you an apology about this. I want the card so I have no problems apologizing if I get it. Like I said in the earlier pm I sent you I hope all is going well and you're doing ok with the loss of your family member. From what I read about your grandpa he seemed like a great guy and reminded me of one of mine who also has passed on.
Why didn't you act mature? You started the whole convosation by accusing him of a scammer, I mean come on. If he sent on the 20th there is a good chance it didn't even hit the road till the 23rd... which was A WEEK AGO. Patient is a virtue.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 1,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Why didn't you act mature? You started the whole convosation by accusing him of a scammer, I mean come on. If he sent on the 20th there is a good chance it didn't even hit the road till the 23rd... which was A WEEK AGO. Patient is a virtue.
He said he sent out the 20th and I was patient bud. I didnt even think about it for a week. Then I looked up the DC number he provided and it said it was out for delivery in a different state. So obviously I was concerned. I have bought several cards off ebay after I bought this and have received them all. It does not take 10 days to get here from Texas. There are really only three options that ran through my mind: the card was lost, he never sent the card, or he sent it to the wrong person. I did act mature about it. He was the one that said I will just give you a refund to shut you up!! Who says that? He said he would look through his DC slips to see if he sent me the right one and he still has not provided me with the correct DC slip. I have been buying/selling cards for nearly 10 years now and this is the longest I have waited for something that was said to be mailed. Like I said if I get the card I will gladly send him his money and apologize.
sportcrazynick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcrazynick View Post
He said he sent out the 20th and I was patient bud. I didnt even think about it for a week. Then I looked up the DC number he provided and it said it was out for delivery in a different state. So obviously I was concerned. I have bought several cards off ebay after I bought this and have received them all. It does not take 10 days to get here from Texas. There are really only three options that ran through my mind: the card was lost, he never sent the card, or he sent it to the wrong person. I did act mature about it. He was the one that said I will just give you a refund to shut you up!! Who says that? He said he would look through his DC slips to see if he sent me the right one and he still has not provided me with the correct DC slip. I have been buying/selling cards for nearly 10 years now and this is the longest I have waited for something that was said to be mailed. Like I said if I get the card I will gladly send him his money and apologize.
Because you accused him of scamming you, so of course he was pissed. I just had a deal go wrong, and take 15 days to get to the guy.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
IndyKMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Central HoosierLand
Posts: 1,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Dude....your grandfather was the man! 101st Airborne, Bronze Star, 3 Purple Hearts! Father of 8 and married for 57 years (Kim Kardashian couldn't do that in 57 lifetimes!~). We lose so many of the Greatest Generation everyday!
He had me at 101st Airborne ....

Very sorry for your loss. That small bit of information told me a whole helluva lot about your grandad. My best to you all as you get through this grieving process.

Hope someone in your family was able to do a living history of his service because I'm sure he had quite the story to tell.

Last edited by IndyKMB; 01-30-2012 at 08:30 PM.
IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:21 AM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcrazynick View Post
Ok will do. I will make a public apology on the forums and will return the money. Checked the mail today and still no card. Thanks for the refund.

As far as anyone who posted here, this was a professional post by him and if it was handled this way from the beginning there would be no problem. The previous pm's and messages lacked any remorse or care for the customer. I guess most people on here are just don't get how to do business properly. I never accused of him of scamming me I said i was feeling that way. I did not stalk him. I opened a thread to check it out and saw he posted there and was obviously ignoring my messages so obviously that's not a great way to do business either.

People he still can't even provide me with the correct DC number he used. For all I know the DC number he gave me said package was out for delivery in indiana, so someone in indiana got the card.

You right addicted36 you cant control the mail, but you can control that you send the card to the correct person.

If I receive the card I will be more than happy to man up and issue you an apology about this. I want the card so I have no problems apologizing if I get it. Like I said in the earlier pm I sent you I hope all is going well and you're doing ok with the loss of your family member. From what I read about your grandpa he seemed like a great guy and reminded me of one of mine who also has passed on.
whats the difference??

saying "i feel like you are a thief"
or
saying "you are a thief"

either way, its accusatory
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:20 AM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

I find it strange when 100 percent of the posters feel you are in the wrong and yet you are still arguing.

It's okay to be wrong, trust me on that one.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:28 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
michaelspopejr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 2,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcrazynick View Post
Like I said didnt know he was dealing with a death in the family. So that has nothing to do with what was originally posted. Idk if he sent the card or not. He still wont provide me with an accurate DC number. I'm not being a douche, sorry I need this card for a set of mine and want it!! If you don't see how he was being rude in the pm he sent then you must in the same boat as him as to how you deal with buyers in a non professional way. I didn't expect anyone to side with me on this because he has more feedback and I'm sure everyone knows him better than me. My intent was to see if anyone had a similar experience with him. So I could find out if I should ever worry about receiving my card. If people are offended or off put by my comments I'm sorry, but there are plenty of other threads to post in if you don't like what is being said here.

And that was the conversation before the pm you cant follow it? I paid. He sent DC number which was wrong. I waited over a week to even say anything to him and then I asked where my card was havent received it yet.
I haven't finished reading yet - but I believe this statement is an oxymoron. You are being a douche because you are failing to show compassion during a situation because you are selfishly pursuing a peice of card board.

The life of a human always trumps the life of an animal or material possessions: i.e. a peice of card board with our with out some cheap ink on it.

I don't think I need to say anything else. Show some compassion, that is if you can find any.
__________________
Buying resell lots or high-end (70-85% of average ebay sales)

www.photobucket.com/bullcitysportscards
michaelspopejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
michaelspopejr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 2,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Thanks, for anyone suspicious about the story of my recent loss

Bernard M. Swann Obituary: View Bernard Swann's Obituary by The Washington Post

The funeral was good, the marines played Taps for him, and it was a packed house just like he deserved. I'm pretty tore up about this but life as they say does go on.
Your grandfather was a hero to my generation. Anyone who fought in WWII and who dropped in on D-Day.... I am grateful to even know you as a member on this board.
__________________
Buying resell lots or high-end (70-85% of average ebay sales)

www.photobucket.com/bullcitysportscards
michaelspopejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.