Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Anyone deal with addicted36 before on here?

He is absolutely rude. I bought a card off him. Its been 10 days since he said he shipped the card and I still don't have it. He gave me the wrong dc number or just sent it to someone else I dont know. Then I get this pm this morning:

"Is this your paypal address? I'm just gonna send you a refund. I know I sent the card to you but your convinced I'm ripping you off so this is the only thing I can think of to shut you up about this. I would rather you be patient and wait for it to arrive but at this point I feel like I don't have a choice with you stalking me on the forums yesterday like you did. It's only been 10 days even since I sent it out to you and you act like its been weeks

When you receive the card I would appreciate you sending the money back to me since I know your gonna get it eventually or already did I don't know. Sorry this happened but I don't control the mail and I don't appreciate the way you've handled this with me but with a refund I guess you won't be able to be upset anymore about anything so that would be good for us both. "

I asked him yesterday where the card was and told him that the dc number he gave me was wrong because I live in ohio and the dc number correlated to indiana. I don't think I handled anything wrong with him I'm not sure why he is acting so rude? I waited well over a week to even contact him about this...I told him I felt like he was ripping me off since he had me send payment gift and the card never gets here, but I told him I trusted him and just to see if he mixed up the DC messages. Every message I have sent him about this he has been extremely rude. I guess people just don't care about the customer anymore. Has anyone else had any similar experiences with this member? He has been an absolute jerk to me. Also I didnt stalk him on the forums lol. I opened a thread in the football selling section at 2 am and noticed he posted there and bought something and I had sent him a pm much earlier in the day about the card I never received from him to which he ignored I guess because he never responded to it!! What a great guy

Last edited by sportcrazynick; 01-30-2012 at 10:35 AM.
sportcrazynick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #2 (permalink)

lmao.......good lord. I see him apologizing, I see him offering a refund. I see you being pushy, saying he is being rude and thinking he is scamming you. Would love to take a gander at your messages to him.

Oh, and yes I've dealt with him. Three deals I think already with one being a big one. Perfect transactions every time.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
lmao.......good lord. I see him apologizing, I see him offering a refund. I see you being pushy, saying he is being rude and thinking he is scamming you. Would love to take a gander at your messages to him.

Oh, and yes I've dealt with him. Three deals I think already with one being a big one. Perfect transactions every time.
I agree, all I see is the guy bending over backwards. He says he sent you the card and is even willing to give you a complete refund until the card arrives. At worst you get your money back, and at best he is taking a risk of you scamming him and ending up with the card and money.
1/1s - 7/21 = 33%
verbal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

I dealt with him once - we made a trade. He was very accomodating and he made it a successful trade. Perfect communication. The only knock on him was no feedback left (I left him feedback).

Incoming -
Outgoing -
DetectiveChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

Addicted is awesome in dealing with. I've had 3 deals and all 3 have gone picture perfect. Never rude or short or anything. I know he's dealing with a death in the family right now as he told me in our current trade. But as much as he's dealt on here, I know one thing and he's not a scammer.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post

here you go:

[QUOTE=addicted36]Dude chill I sent it out and I don't control the mail. Your coming at me like I ripped you off and I don't appreciate that. I probably sent you the wrong dc #. That happens or it could be the mail fudged up and sent it to the wrong state. That's out of my control too. Just relax

[QUOTE=sportcrazynick]alrighty then well please let me know because i definitely should have received this by now. thanks.

[QUOTE=addicted36]Maybe I sent you the wrong code. I'm not at home so need to check the dc slips. I know it was sent to the right address. I didn't rip you off. I never rip anyone off

[QUOTE=
sportcrazynick]yea in indiana? i live in ohio and the address provided to you was in ohio?

[QUOTE=addicted36]Check the usps website. Says out for delivery

[QUOTE=sportcrazynick]hey man i still havent received this card?!!? feeling like i got ripped off here?

[QUOTE=addicted36]Card was mailed today. DC #'s are: 03111660000165198396

[QUOTE=sportcrazynick]ok money sent.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

Anyone who sends a gift payment pretty much foregoes the right to complain IMO. If you care about the possibility of getting ripped off or need a DC number to make yourself feel better about the transaction, send a goods payment, even if it costs you an extra buck or two.

Last edited by Andrew Jones; 01-30-2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Grammar
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #8 (permalink)

As RJ said he is dealing with a death in the family. This thread was made in poor taste. I recently lost a bet with him (over the Pats/Ravens game) and he was willing to give me however long I needed to pay up on the bet. He is a very nice guy and those messages you showed he was being harmless and not rude at all. He was telling you to chill and relax. Which BTW you should being doing IMO.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

[QUOTE=sportcrazynick;2163865]here you go:

[QUOTE=addicted36]Dude chill I sent it out and I don't control the mail. Your coming at me like I ripped you off and I don't appreciate that. I probably sent you the wrong dc #. That happens or it could be the mail fudged up and sent it to the wrong state. That's out of my control too. Just relax

[QUOTE=sportcrazynick]alrighty then well please let me know because i definitely should have received this by now. thanks.

[QUOTE=addicted36]Maybe I sent you the wrong code. I'm not at home so need to check the dc slips. I know it was sent to the right address. I didn't rip you off. I never rip anyone off

[QUOTE=
sportcrazynick]yea in indiana? i live in ohio and the address provided to you was in ohio?

[QUOTE=addicted36]Check the usps website. Says out for delivery

[QUOTE=sportcrazynick]hey man i still havent received this card?!!? feeling like i got ripped off here?

[QUOTE=addicted36]Card was mailed today. DC #'s are: 03111660000165198396

[QUOTE=sportcrazynick]ok money sent.[QUOTE

i see nothing wrong with what he's saying
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

Lacks some interpersonal skills but oh well
Old 01-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #11 (permalink)

I have had one flawless transaction with him. I would just relax and give the snail mail a little more time to show up. 10 days is not unheard of nowadays.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Didn't know he was dealing with a death in the family, but death is a natural part of life and there is no reason to take out frustration on other people. Maninthemirror if you think this thread is in poor taste then simply don't post here. You guys dont see anything wrong with him saying a refund is the only way to shut me up? I mean I gave this guy over a week before I even said anything about the card to him not being here yet. He has failed to provide me with an accurate DC number. I guess everyone has only happy things to say until something happens like this to them. Idk there are different ways of dealing with things than how he dealt with this. I just don't think it was very professional at all
Old 01-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcrazynick View Post
Didn't know he was dealing with a death in the family, but death is a natural part of life and there is no reason to take out frustration on other people. Maninthemirror if you think this thread is in poor taste then simply don't post here. You guys dont see anything wrong with him saying a refund is the only way to shut me up? I mean I gave this guy over a week before I even said anything about the card to him not being here yet. He has failed to provide me with an accurate DC number. I guess everyone has only happy things to say until something happens like this to them. Idk there are different ways of dealing with things than how he dealt with this. I just don't think it was very professional at all
ouch not cool
Old 01-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
ouch not cool
how is that not cool? death is a very sad thing yes, but I see it every day at the hospital I work at. it's a part of life.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
how is that not cool? death is a very sad thing yes, but I see it every day at the hospital I work at. it's a part of life.
doesn't mean you can use it as an excuse for your advantage
Old 01-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
I can't imagine how you are at funerals... it seems like you are the one who initiated it(I'd like to see what you said to him before the "dude chill" comment). I don't see how in anyway he is being rude, the guy is trying to make a lose/lose situation right and you're bashing him for it. If anything, I'd be more likely to B/S/T with him than you now.

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓
mintyfrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
doesn't mean you can use it as an excuse for your advantage
? How is the OP using the death to his advantage?

MITM & RJ are the ones using it as an advantage for addicted, telling the OP to let it slide this time because of that death.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
? How is the OP using the death to his advantage?

MITM & RJ are the ones using it as an advantage for addicted, telling the OP to let it slide this time because of that death.
sportscrazynick is using it as the reason addicted36 is "frustrating him"
Old 01-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
This isn't a valid reason either, I was a medic in the army. I saw death all the time, doesn't get better after the first one.

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓
Old 01-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
I was leaning on your side until this......Dude has a death and he is still communicating with you.......If I had a death I would not be communicating.

So now make sure if you are dealing with a death there is no delay at all on your part.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
Completely not it. There is nothing for the OP to "let slide". We are saying addicted was not rude. The funeral thing was just a side note. I don't see where we ever tried to use it as an excuse for him we were simply stating a fact.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintyfrisk View Post
I can't imagine how you are at funerals... it seems like you are the one who initiated it(I'd like to see what you said to him before the "dude chill" comment). I don't see how in anyway he is being rude, the guy is trying to make a lose/lose situation right and you're bashing him for it. If anything, I'd be more likely to B/S/T with him than you now.
I showed you everything that was said before the dude chill situation. It's all there.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
This isn't a valid reason either, I was a medic in the army. I saw death all the time, doesn't get better after the first one.
actually it does get better after the first one?? the first one is the hardest to deal with in my opinion.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
I showed you everything that was said before the dude chill situation. It's all there.
If that was the conversation with the following PM, there's no way he was rude as you said. Like I said, he's the better person in this transaction. I mean, what more can he do? He sent the card, wants to refund your money, and you're being a douche about it defaming the guy after he's done everything he can, on top of dealing with a death in the family.

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓
Old 01-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If that was the conversation with the following PM, there's no way he was rude as you said. Like I said, he's the better person in this transaction. I mean, what more can he do? He sent the card, wants to refund your money, and you're being a douche about it defaming the guy after he's done everything he can, on top of dealing with a death in the family.
Like I said didnt know he was dealing with a death in the family. So that has nothing to do with what was originally posted. Idk if he sent the card or not. He still wont provide me with an accurate DC number. I'm not being a douche, sorry I need this card for a set of mine and want it!! If you don't see how he was being rude in the pm he sent then you must in the same boat as him as to how you deal with buyers in a non professional way. I didn't expect anyone to side with me on this because he has more feedback and I'm sure everyone knows him better than me. My intent was to see if anyone had a similar experience with him. So I could find out if I should ever worry about receiving my card. If people are offended or off put by my comments I'm sorry, but there are plenty of other threads to post in if you don't like what is being said here.

And that was the conversation before the pm you cant follow it? I paid. He sent DC number which was wrong. I waited over a week to even say anything to him and then I asked where my card was havent received it yet.