Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Calling out tYEwREEEk13 (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/252730-calling-out-tyewreeek13.html)

tnarg 02-06-2012 01:34 PM

Calling out tYEwREEEk13

I posted a 3 color BGS 9.5/10 Auto Derrick Rose SPA a couple weeks ago.

Wayne wanted it, but didn't have the cash at the time. He asked if I could go off his word and hang onto the card and when he has the money, he would pay me.

I will never do something like this unless I know you. I've never dealt with this member before, but I went with my gut. He kinda portrays himself like me. Seemed like his word means something. I'm big on that. If you don't have your word, you have NOTHING.

Said I would do the deal with him.

Meanwhile, I'm livid I agreed to sell this card as I didn't need the money and didn't really want to sell it.

So, before he even had my money, I bought another drose 3 color spa bgs 9.5/10.

Now I'm really committed.

Low and behold, after lots of communication, I got my money. I was patient, he was actively selling.

I just wanted to share my experience and tell you guys he's a straight shooter. Not one of these sloppy trash bags that say they'll buy something then back out.

So take note all you hipster doofus's...there are still people out there like myself and Wayne who are a dying breed. Never ever ever fall back on your word. If you say something, do it. Bring it, don't sing it. You are NOTHING without your word.

chipmaster 02-06-2012 01:43 PM

That's how I am. If I say I'll do something, then I do it.

Honor is a dying quality nowadays.......it's being overthrown by self-entitlements

Good for you guys!

CurryCrew30 02-06-2012 01:49 PM

Tye is my good buddy on here and outside of this forum. I could vouch for him as well that he is a top notch buyer/trader/seller on this forum! His word is golden and he will honor that.

Tnarg, for a second i thought you were going to bash him and i was going to have to come to his defense...hahaha...but i'm glad that you had a smooth transaction!

ManInTheMirror 02-06-2012 02:17 PM

[QUOTE=tnarg;2196072]If you don't have your word, you have NOTHING.[/QUOTE]
So very true.

I've always liked Tye. Never dealt with him but he has always rubbed me the [I]right[/I] way. ;)

tYEwREEEk13 02-06-2012 03:07 PM

Thanks Grant!!! Everytime a big card or cards come up, of course I don't have the paypal for it, but so far I've had 3 great experiences here with trusting members willing to take me at my word that I would get the money for the cards if they would be held.

Grant, however, was definitely the most annoying, bugging me every day for his money! hahahaha j/k He was completely understanding and saw that I was putting up some CRAZY sale threads, and we kept in touch the whole time, and now D.Rose is on his way to the Bay Area!!!

Thank you again... everything that Grant has said about me, I can 100% say holds true for him as well. Would never hesitate to endorse him for a deal, or hopefully make more trades or deals in the future.

Thanks Jeff for jumping in to my defense even though it wasn't needed!

oh..and MITM... ummm thank you, I think.... hahaha

WilsonValdez 02-06-2012 03:26 PM

Dude, what is this positive crap? GTFO the member feedback section...this is only reserved for overreactions, scammers and flame-wars!

tYEwREEEk13 02-06-2012 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=WilsonValdez;2196432]Dude, what is this positive crap? GTFO the member feedback section...this is only reserved for overreactions, scammers and flame-wars![/QUOTE]

LOL doesn't ManInTheMirror saying I rub him the "right" way count as "flame-wars"??? :devil:

MasterPattie 02-06-2012 03:53 PM

[youtube]qak-fmYlBRc[/youtube]