Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 19,039
Thumbs down 2 Negatives in a row today after only 1 in 13 years - Can you guess why?

The first guy lives in London. He paid on Saturday the 28th - just 10 business days ago. He leaves me a negative for "i have not received it yet its been long time."

Then the very next feedback is a negative for an "Excellent transaction."


Excellent transaction - Buyer: Member id hunterfet ( Feedback Score Of 988)
Feb-10-12 15:55 2011 ITG Gary Sanchez Yankees Heroes and Prospects Auto Silver (#120844539753)US $8.50


i have not received it yet its been long time - Buyer: Member id zanasalem ( Feedback Score Of 19)
Feb-10-12 04:38
  • Reply by lasergain (Feb-10-12 09:56):

    It has been 10 business days since you ordered and you live in the UK.
Laser Hair Growth Loss Regrowth Treatment (21x More Power Than Comb!) (#110809955973)US $177.00

------------------------------

Anyhow, thanks for letting me vent.

I know I can probably get the "excellent transaction" one removed by eBay if the buyer refuses to change it, but I might be stuck with the one from London regardless of how unjustified it is.
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,719
Default

The one was clearly a mistake although I have no idea how he missed the big warning you get before leaving negative feedback.

As for the guy from the UK, he left 2 negatives at the same time - one for you, one for another seller. Perhaps he was having a bad day? Total BS regardless of the reason though.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,040
Default

That really stinks. You are a class act breaker and shipper etc. Totally stinks and I'm sorry to read about this travesty.
jusdukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Wait he bought some Hair Growth?
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 19,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Wait he bought some Hair Growth?
Yes, it is laser light treatment - similar to what Bosely uses only more powerful and 1/3 the cost: Hair Loss Solution - Bosley LaserComb Stimulates Hair Growth
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
marino5084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the air
Posts: 6,572
Default

I would think you can get both of those removed easily enough.
__________________
But his name is
James Cortellessa, retired air force, loving grandfather, father and husband,
and the best smartass around.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
The first guy lives in London. He paid on Saturday the 28th - just 10 business days ago. He leaves me a negative for "i have not received it yet its been long time."

Then the very next feedback is a negative for an "Excellent transaction."


Excellent transaction - Buyer: Member id hunterfet ( Feedback Score Of 988)
Feb-10-12 15:55 2011 ITG Gary Sanchez Yankees Heroes and Prospects Auto Silver (#120844539753)US $8.50


i have not received it yet its been long time - Buyer: Member id zanasalem ( Feedback Score Of 19)
Feb-10-12 04:38
  • Reply by lasergain (Feb-10-12 09:56):

    It has been 10 business days since you ordered and you live in the UK.
Laser Hair Growth Loss Regrowth Treatment (21x More Power Than Comb!) (#110809955973)US $177.00

------------------------------

Anyhow, thanks for letting me vent.

I know I can probably get the "excellent transaction" one removed by eBay if the buyer refuses to change it, but I might be stuck with the one from London regardless of how unjustified it is.
Ummm, and you didn't hand deliver it to England? My goodness, will you never learn how to be prompt?
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 19,039
Default

Just heard from the one buyer. He left the feedback by mistake and has agreed to change it.

I thanked him profusely and sent him the feedback revision form.
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
dthimesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 16,697
Default

man you gotta stop agreeing to sell outside the US.
__________________
Twitter: @thedthimesch
Ustream Channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dthimesch
Vaughntv Channel: http://breakers.tv/dthimesch
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 19,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthimesch View Post
man you gotta stop agreeing to sell outside the US.
I have been selling to the UK forever. First time this has happened. The funny thing is - I sent it registered priority mail. He can track it by clicking the link on eBay. It is already in the UK. No joke.

Idiots can be from anywhere. He could have been from the east coast and done this.
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Noahkalifungo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 2,529
Default

Glad the "excellent transaction" guy just made a mistake and will revise but wow the London guy is just a pain.
__________________
Giants, Giants, Giants! Send me a PM if you have Clayton Blackburn to sell!!!
Also looking for rarer, non auto Kyle Crick stuff!
Noahkalifungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northeast
Posts: 1,721
Default

I've noticed that most of the negatiove feedbacks left to gos sellers are left by new(er) ebay buyers. Nomarlly people with less that 100 feedback..
Bjsportscards77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,961
Default

Both Blocked.

Thanks for the heads up.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Chaddie84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 6,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Yes, it is laser light treatment - similar to what Bosely uses only more powerful and 1/3 the cost: Hair Loss Solution - Bosley LaserComb Stimulates Hair Growth
I think I need this

Sorry about your tough luck. Hopefully you can get both reversed.
__________________
COMC Prices Dropped and Auto-Accept set to 20%!
Chaddie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
Both Blocked.

Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah, these buyers will NEVER buy hair re-growth medicine/equipment from me EVER...that's for damn sure.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
dthimesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 16,697
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I have been selling to the UK forever. First time this has happened. The funny thing is - I sent it registered priority mail. He can track it by clicking the link on eBay. It is already in the UK. No joke.

Idiots can be from anywhere. He could have been from the east coast and done this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjsportscards77 View Post
I've noticed that most of the negatiove feedbacks left to gos sellers are left by new(er) ebay buyers. Nomarlly people with less that 100 feedback..
The thing I don't get about the "mistake" negatives, is I am pretty sure when you leaver a negative that before ebay actually leaving it for you, ebay takes you to a second screen to ask again and confirm if that is what you want to do.
__________________
Twitter: @thedthimesch
Ustream Channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dthimesch
Vaughntv Channel: http://breakers.tv/dthimesch
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
BlowoutTV
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 19,039
Default

Both buyers agreed to reverse the negative.

I spoke to eBay by phone and they told me that they would reverse both negatives. 1 because the buyer left a positive comment and a negative and 2 because the buyer did not allow time for the item to arrive (eBay says 14 business days). They said to call back if the buyers declined the feedback revision request.

I was surprised.

Also, I had a buyer open a case, but they lied about contacting me first. eBay removed the case from my record as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Yeah, these buyers will NEVER buy hair re-growth medicine/equipment from me EVER...that's for damn sure.
One was a sports card you nerd!
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
greenjdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,900
Default

sons of bitches
__________________
BDPP spots Dave/Houdini
129,162, 184, 199, 279, looking to move top 10 with pp
SCB bdpp pick 200 and 280
greenjdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,497
Default

I feel your pain, out of 7 sales I had closed on Feb 2nd, only 2 people paid. I have only had to open 2 unpaid item claims in 2 years then 5 for a single days worth of sales, and eventually only 1 person paid...I am so tired of ebay already and I have only done a few hundred transactions
__________________
http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb379/Adamchuk/
Adamchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
alexlazarevich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Posts: 3,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Both buyers agreed to reverse the negative.

I spoke to eBay by phone and they told me that they would reverse both negatives. 1 because the buyer left a positive comment and a negative and 2 because the buyer did not allow time for the item to arrive (eBay says 14 business days). They said to call back if the buyers declined the feedback revision request.

I was surprised.

Also, I had a buyer open a case, but they lied about contacting me first. eBay removed the case from my record as well.
Awesome, dude. This confirms what I've been seeing as well, eBay will help protect a sellers feedback if it is obviously neg'd/DSR'd/bogus cases for no good reason.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
mooney21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,758
Default

Wow only ten days? Usually it takes a little longer to get when overseas
Just an impatient sob if you
Ask me
mooney21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 9,371
Default

takes longer than that when I get something from canada. People expect everything so fast these days. I always leave positive since if I knew the risk of international shipping before I purchased whether lost of slow shipping, just part of the process.

Sucks some people just have no common sense.......
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,877
Default

I am laughing my ass off at what he bought
Maybe he's trapped in his house until it arrives ?
have sympathy for the bald guy !

Guru blocked him ?
You sell hair loss treatment as well ?? :P
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service

Last edited by Gibberish; 02-25-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.