Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default People saying a card is worth something when it isn't.

Not sure if the title makes sense with what I'm saying haha. So someone was spending money, wanted a lot for a certain price. Well the member came back with a response saying all my cards aren't even worth $20 each. Even though 2 had sales over $30 (and I sold one for $40 on eBay about 5 minutes ago). It always bothers me when people say a card is/isn't worth something when it is. Another is when people say my card is the lowest on eBay, when it clearly isn't. I always get bothered by people give false info for some reason haha. Saw that a month ago, someone said their card priced at $120 was the lowest, when the same card sold for $90-$100 all-day. No need to lie people haha. Btw did someone die today?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dustin9900 Send a message via Yahoo to dustin9900

Whitney Houston!!!
dustin9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

ya I hate when buyers try to negotiate by telling me a card isn't worth it lol just make your best offer and if I don't take it move on and find someone who will.
sdothbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

what's up 5 days later
Old 02-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
what's up 5 days later
Haha

Well I should of just post a thread about being low-ball week. A lot of newbies, who are almost spamming the boards with BUYING! Threads and low-balling everyone. Even had a guy commit to buying, then suddenly say it was too high haha.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Haha

Well I should of just post a thread about being low-ball week. A lot of newbies, who are almost spamming the boards with BUYING! Threads and low-balling everyone. Even had a guy commit to buying, then suddenly say it was too high haha.
This is very common right now, as I've noticed. All you will see is: "BUYING BUYING BUYING... but I need good deals" .... which translates into "I am going to lowball you and offer you $10 for $50 worth of cards".

Best advice bro, as I see you've already got 51 transactions on here...let it go. It's the nature of the beast, everybody on here trying to make a quick buck. the TRUE collectors are rare to find nowadays, but you will find those on here that are actually in the hobby for what it's REALLY about.

That being said...trade me 10-11 Limited Next Day Autos, Steph Currys, and Jrue Holidays! LOL

MY BUCKET: http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/tyewreeek13/
tYEwREEEk13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tYEwREEEk13 View Post
This is very common right now, as I've noticed. All you will see is: "BUYING BUYING BUYING... but I need good deals" .... which translates into "I am going to lowball you and offer you $10 for $50 worth of cards".

Best advice bro, as I see you've already got 51 transactions on here...let it go. It's the nature of the beast, everybody on here trying to make a quick buck. the TRUE collectors are rare to find nowadays, but you will find those on here that are actually in the hobby for what it's REALLY about.

That being said...trade me 10-11 Limited Next Day Autos, Steph Currys, and Jrue Holidays! LOL
It doesn't bother me that much, it bothers me that I charge $2 for shipping, and get called out for charging too much for shipping, and made fun of for it. Some people.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
It doesn't bother me that much, it bothers me that I charge $2 for shipping, and get called out for charging too much for shipping, and made fun of for it. Some people.
Ha, had someone on ebay tell me he didn't think it was fair I was charging $2 S/H on a $5 card. I explained I am making a fortune off the shipping, absolutely nothing.
tdmonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote