Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   This guy bids like an a-hole (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/261132-guy-bids-like-hole.html)

tnarg 02-22-2012 01:09 PM

This guy bids like an a-hole

[url=http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=170788888085&aid=2***r&eu=66dn%2BgqFPVUk2a0sPQPSEPmQaeL5QkAB&view=SELLER&ssPageName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink]Bidding Details[/url]

monkeymcgee 02-22-2012 01:14 PM

76 bids on one item--that's some serious a-hole bidding

XL5 02-22-2012 01:27 PM

Another guy who doesn't understand how incremental autobid works.

These are the ones who go crazy when they get sniped.

bigbensbff 02-22-2012 01:31 PM

I bid $42

Let's see how long til he ups me $1

mimi mo money 02-22-2012 01:41 PM

Is there a day that goes by without a frivolous complaint? Not attacking the OP, but in general, everyday on BO someone is complaining about Topps, Panini, Ebay, Paypal, BO members, etc... Sheeeessssh.... people in this hobby are too sensitive...grow a pair.

And I don't see anything wrong with this type of bidding... at all. Personally, I don't like placing an initial large bid because of shillers so sometimes I incrementally bid until I reach my spending limit. If I lose, so be it...

a-train10 02-22-2012 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=mimi mo money;2275836]Is there a day that goes by without a frivolous complaint? Not attacking the OP, but in general, everyday on BO someone is complaining about Topps, Panini, Ebay, Paypal, BO members, etc... Sheeeessssh.... people in this hobby are too sensitive...grow a pair.

And I don't see anything wrong with this type of bidding... at all. Personally, I don't like placing an initial large bid because of shillers so sometimes I incrementally bid until I reach my spending limit. If I lose, so be it...[/QUOTE]

Now you are complaining about complaining... :rolleyes:

I sometimes bid like that, but after 3-4 bids, it's time to increase your max a little, lol.

tnarg 02-23-2012 09:29 AM

[QUOTE=mimi mo money;2275836]Is there a day that goes by without a frivolous complaint? Not attacking the OP, but in general, everyday on BO someone is complaining about Topps, Panini, Ebay, Paypal, BO members, etc... Sheeeessssh.... people in this hobby are too sensitive...grow a pair.

And I don't see anything wrong with this type of bidding... at all. Personally, I don't like placing an initial large bid because of shillers so sometimes I incrementally bid until I reach my spending limit. If I lose, so be it...[/QUOTE]

Who is complaining? I was making an observation. Search all my other posts and tell me I bitch and moan. Not happening.

CardCollector 02-23-2012 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=tnarg;2279944]Who is complaining? I was making an observation. Search all my other posts and tell me I bitch and moan. Not happening.[/QUOTE]

You are the king of moaning and bitching. Seriously grant grow a pair :flex:

BTW - i am currently winning this card :cool:

bigbensbff 02-23-2012 02:17 PM

[QUOTE=CardCollector;2280531]You are the king of moaning and bitching. Seriously grant grow a pair :flex:

BTW - i am currently winning this card :cool:[/QUOTE]

why are you bidding in more than $1 increments?

that's the way to go. i just bid you up $1 :eek:

CardCollector 02-23-2012 05:08 PM

[QUOTE=bigbensbff;2281094]why are you bidding in more than $1 increments?

that's the way to go. i just bid you up $1 :eek:[/QUOTE]

Do i sense a Bid War Krup. Bring your weak $H!T on :eek:

CardCollector 02-23-2012 09:28 PM

Krup, I bid you up with a $1 bid just for you :)!

NonSportsCardForum 02-24-2012 08:15 AM

lets be honest, if we were to delete every post each one of us thought was pointless or stupid, do you realize how many posts would be gone?