Blowout Cards Forums
Re-Pack Attack

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation Clearing my name...Calling out a dishonest/lying/packsearching member.

********UPDATE- Conversation over, READ THE THREAD THEN see Post #39********

So I just wanted to make a thread here to clear my name and to expose a hypocritical and dishonest member.
(Mods- I know you're probably going to get requests to delete this, but I am going to SPECIFICALLY avoid any name calling or personal attacks...just present some facts without any insults)

I mess around a lot, but one thing that I do take seriously is my integrity and my reputation as a trader/seller/etc. In a thread yesterday, a member who himself is of questionable honesty (more on that later) accused me of being a packsearcher, and at least 1 other member ran with that. I just want to say that I have never and would never do anything related to pack searching or anything of a dishonest nature like that. I pride myself on honesty and integrity; I have perfect feedback everywhere I've dealt- on numerous trading sites, ebay, etc...you won't find one person who has had a negative transaction with me. So you might think I am obnoxious, rude or have a twisted sense of humor -that's fine, that's your right- but one thing I am not is dishonest.

Which brings me to the member who called me out- JP98. I know for a fact that you were/are a member on that packsearchers(dot)com forum, that brought us such members as Pack. It was pretty obvious if you paid attention.: You had beef with him right when he came on here (before anyone knew who he was) from “another forum”, you knew him on a first name basis, etc...

And this thread, if you read through it, just goes to prove it:

Hot Packs????

Say what you want about pack (personally I couldn't stand him), but he was at least upfront about his actions, as dishonest as it was....he didn't hide what he did.

One thing I can't stand is dishonesty...and that's as dishonest as it gets. There are other examples of you behaving in a dishonest manner, but I'm going to keep this thread to one specific lie.

For you to accuse me of being a packsearcher, when you are really the one who is doing it, and then bold-faced lying about it, is the ultimate hypocritical act of projection...and I won't let you try to ruin my reputation, without me calling you out on it.

----------

TL;DR- Member JP98 accuses me of being a packsearcher; is actually a packsearcher himself/member of packsearchers (dot) com.

Last edited by WilsonValdez; 02-28-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

I can vouch that Mr Valdez is all integrity and takes it as a personal affront when anyone gets ripped off by others on this site. He has a memory for injustices like I've never seen and based on the numerous times I've worked with him trying to out scammers, I know he has a true love for the hobby and trying to help out the people who get ripped off.

So, the accusation that he is a pack-searcher is totally ridiculous based on what I know about him.

I stand with Wilson!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Old 02-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

BOOM JP98 called out!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Stop making yourself look like an idiot. I get it, you don't like me, but no need for this BS.

I posted this:
Quote:
You can see who the Purple Refractors are easily just by looking through the back lol.
I guess stating the obvious makes me a "packsearcher" and a "member of their site"?

I only called you a "packsearcher" because you have called me one over and over for no good reason. If you really thought I was just based off of that comment, I feel bad for you sir. I am sure you aren't a "packsearcher", I just wanted you to know how it felt being called out for no reason as you did to me several times.

Everyone that knows me well and has dealt with me will not believe your BS accusations of me being a "packsearcher" are way off. Glad you wasted your time making this thread just to make yourself look dumb though.

Good day to you sir.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

Whoop! There it is.
Thanks
Old 02-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

I trust WilsonValdez completely... I also often kick him out of my ustream thread for being a pita. haha

I have almost done $100k in group breaks on here and WilsonValdez has been in most of those breaks. I have never once had one issue with his honesty or dealings on this forum or eBay.

I have also seen him time and again bash all manner of pack searching and dishonest/shady dealings.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

WilsonValdez is one of the best members on BO. He loves the hobby and would not stoop to these pack searching accusations. He is a stand-up guy and deserves more respect than to continually accuse him of being dishonest.

I have know Andrew for a long time now and completely stand behind him being a honest and completely credible person to deal with. I have done numerous trades and dealings with him and put my stamp of approval on him as a user.

His humor and sarcasm are a breath of fresh air. I always enjoy his comical posts and comments. Enjoy this cool guy
Old 02-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

It's about time. Wilson you know I stand behind you. You used to be a part of the group that wasn't too fond of me but since then we have become friends. JP98 on the other hand just trolls around and even has the nerve to PM me out of the blue with his childish nonsense.

Something I want to add is that when someone says something about you the normal thing is to defend yourself, not pull the "I know you are but what am I".
Old 02-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hester72598 View Post
WilsonValdez is one of the best members on BO. He loves the hobby and would not stoop to these pack searching accusations. He is a stand-up guy and deserves more respect than to continually accuse him of being dishonest.

I have know Andrew for a long time now and completely stand behind him being a honest and completely credible person to deal with. I have done numerous trades and dealings with him and put my stamp of approval on him as a user.

His humor and sarcasm are a breath of fresh air. I always enjoy his comical posts and comments. Enjoy this cool guy
+++1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 02-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

WilsonV can overcome anything - pack searching accusations, cheating accusations and Fists of Fury! I never had a problem with that guy.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #12 (permalink)

Well i have to chime in i'm working on my post count,i have the seniority..Wilson....Wilson....Wilson you good guy..Brush it off,and carry on..We all know that.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
Stop making yourself look like an idiot. I get it, you don't like me, but no need for this BS.

I posted this:

I guess stating the obvious makes me a "packsearcher" and a "member of their site"?

I only called you a "packsearcher" because you have called me one over and over for no good reason. If you really thought I was just based off of that comment, I feel bad for you sir. I am sure you aren't a "packsearcher", I just wanted you to know how it felt being called out for no reason as you did to me several times.

Everyone that knows me well and has dealt with me will not believe your BS accusations of me being a "packsearcher" are way off. Glad you wasted your time making this thread just to make yourself look dumb though.

Good day to you sir.
I know of one way we can settle this...
Old 02-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #14 (permalink)

I would stake my reputation on wilsonvaldez. I would trust him with my children, if I had any. If Wilson told me the sky was green, then the sky is green, I don't even need to walk outside.

jp98, I don't know that much about you. You've won a couple of my giveaways. That is about the long and short of our relationship. I make no judgement calls against you or your reputation. But calling out the integrity of a class act like WilsonValdez leaves you on a short list that you shouldn't want to be on. You sir, have been added to my blacklist. Good day.

Corbin
Old 02-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I would stake my reputation on wilsonvaldez. I would trust him with my children, if I had any. If Wilson told me the sky was green, then the sky is green, I don't even need to walk outside.

jp98, I don't know that much about you. You've won a couple of my giveaways. That is about the long and short of our relationship. I make no judgement calls against you or your reputation. But calling out the integrity of a class act like WilsonValdez leaves you on a short list that you shouldn't want to be on. You sir, have been added to my blacklist. Good day.

Corbin
Corbin you are a great member and I don't want to be on any "bad list" of yours because just because I am defending myself from a member who has pretty much bullied me pjust about the whole time I have been a member here. I guess it's okay for him to call me a "packsearcher" over and over for no reason, but if I do it once to him I should be convicted of a crime. I never "questioned his integrity" or anything. I don't know him, but he is a ginat douche to me, so if he is all nice to you that's fine, but please understand my side here.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

well well well.. what do we have here, fellas? a dispute? a disagreement?

I'm not one to get involved in these types of things but..... it looks like this could get a little interesting.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
well well well.. what do we have here, fellas? a dispute? a disagreement?

I'm not one to get involved in these types of things but..... it looks like this could get a little interesting.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
Old 02-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

I posted this:

Good day to you sir.

Did you miss the Post after yours?

And I quote...

"sharing tips with non paying members isn't that an auto ban over on packsearchers jp ? interesting I might have to show them this."
Old 02-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #19 (permalink)

Seems like this thread could have been kept between the OP and JP. When I evaluate a member I look at one thing: Am I going to get what I paid for? Both have 100% on the ole iTrader so why sit here and bash each other and ultimately tear each other down? Neither is out a dollar so to me this just seems very pointless and infantile.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
Did you miss the Post after yours?

And I quote...

"sharing tips with non paying members isn't that an auto ban over on packsearchers jp ? interesting I might have to show them this."
The guy is full of #@#@#@#@. I commented on his youtube video like 2 years ago flaming him and he spammed my youtube inbox(with threats) and spammed my inbox on here and then called me a packsearcher over and over for no reason, kinda like WilsonValdez.

I hope you are happy WilsonValdez. There was NO reason to make BS claims against me to try to ruin my reputation for no reason. And guess what, you're suceeding. Thanks for that.

Most of the members that know me will stick by my side because they know who I am and I would never stoop to packsearching. The ones that don't may believe this BS, and that saddens me, but oh well, I can't do much to sway them.

And I don't even have a retail store within 50 miles of me here in the Keys.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
The guy is full of #@#@#@#@. I commented on his youtube video like 2 years ago flaming him and he spammed my youtube inbox(with threats) and spammed my inbox on here and then called me a packsearcher over and over for no reason, kinda like WilsonValdez.

I hope you are happy WilsonValdez. There was NO reason to make BS claims against me to try to ruin my reputation for no reason. And guess what, you're suceeding. Thanks for that.

Most of the members that know me will stick by my side because they know who I am and I would never stoop to packsearching. The ones that don't may believe this BS, and that saddens me, but oh well, I can't do much to sway them.

I just want to first say that Im not picking sides. I know Wilson is a Great member on this board and likes to have fun. You are also on top of the list with your feedback. Im just looking at all the written out facts.

Could you be completely innocent and never pack searched in your life? Possibly.

Could you be a full time pack searcher and sell "SICK MOJO HOT PACKS" on eBay? Possibly.

Could this be just a drama war? Possibly.

But as of right now, not gonna lie, the facts written point too you being a Pack searcher. Do I believe this? No. Do I think your completely "off the hook"? No.

No one really knows if the youtube spamming/ threating is true. It you post screen shots then Im sure more people would believe you.

Just trying to help the forum out to solve to the truth.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Seems like this thread could have been kept between the OP and JP. When I evaluate a member I look at one thing: Am I going to get what I paid for? Both have 100% on the ole iTrader so why sit here and bash each other and ultimately tear each other down? Neither is out a dollar so to me this just seems very pointless and infantile.
a voice of reason.

This thread only presented the OP's side of the story. I know neither the OP nor the accused, but based on JP's [the accused in this thread] excellent feedback of over 100 trades with 100% itrader feedback, people ought not to rush to such harsh conclusions based solely on assertions of the OP.

I think it's clear that many of the posts in this thread reflect an affinity for the OP, but are not based on the facts underlying the circumstances of the issue b/w OP and the accused.. this is especially true considering that I've seen no one in this thread take JP's assertions into consideration when judging the accusations. There has been no tangible proof presented such as a link to the thread of written exchanges, etc... all based on he said she said b/w two apparently credible posters.

Last edited by mimi mo money; 02-27-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
I just want to first say that Im not picking sides. I know Wilson is a Great member on this board and likes to have fun. You are also on top of the list with your feedback. Im just looking at all the written out facts.

Could you be completely innocent and never pack searched in your life? Possibly.

Could you be a full time pack searcher and sell "SICK MOJO HOT PACKS" on eBay? Possibly.

Could this be just a drama war? Possibly.

But as of right now, not gonna lie, the facts written point too you being a Pack searcher. Do I believe this? No. Do I think your completely "off the hook"? No.

No one really knows if the youtube spamming/ threating is true. It you post screen shots then Im sure more people would believe you.

Just trying to help the forum out to solve to the truth.
I understand completely what you are saying. I can't prove I'm not besides my word because what else can I do? WilsonValdez knows he is a "respected" member and can get people to jump on his side, which is why I thin he is doing this. The messages are over 2 years old, so of course I don't have them. This whole BS situation is just really annoying.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:11 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:

Just so we're clear, you are not and have never been a member of packsearchers dot com. If we were to look into it (assuming we had an inside source), we'd find you've never been a member of that site. Is that accurate?
Old 02-27-2012, 08:11 PM   #25 (permalink)

Seems to me you both need to pull up your britches and be big boys....
Closed Thread