Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

Angry Do not deal with Bagillim! You sent payment, then he takes a higher offer!

So the story is, Bagallim and I agreed to a purchase price of $97 for a Reggie Miller Jersey Auto that we have discussing here in this thread.
Reggie Miller Auto F/S

Here was his message to me this morning.
"your going to hate me but this morning real early I received a message on ebay with a member saying he'll send me 150. I've received plenty of messages like this before with no response but he sent me payment of 150. Sorry to do this to you if it was just a little amount more it would be no big deal but I receive an extra $50 bucks and I need it. So I'm refunding your $ now"

So, unless you want to get your money refunded after you have a deal and send payment, then I don't suggest dealing with this guy. Reminds of the Army fiasco all over again. Thanks for ruining my morning bagallim.
boombaby1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

Hey, maybe he is the co-owner of this card:

My First Bad Experience on Here: vladtheimpaler

I am sory to see this happen to you. I will not be dealing with him in the future.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:24 AM   #3 (permalink)

Sounds fishy, his auction was sitting there for a while at 109, but with a BIN at 149. And it sat there for a while, he said I could have it for 125$ but I had a feeling it would lower.

REGGIE MILLER 2004 SPX FLASHBACK FABRICS JERSEY AUTO SP | eBay

There is the auction, it doesnt say BIN was used so I dunno, this sounds really fishy.
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Ban Hammer??? Sounds really fishy......
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Is he related to armyatc?
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

Perhaps he should change his handle to ballbagallim. Very douche-tastic move.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
It's his other ID...along with GiveMeFreeStuffDidIMentionThatImInTheArmy!
Old 03-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
I doubt it. Bagallim at least had the good sense to say he was sorry.
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

I said this before, I will say it now, and I will say it in the future. This is now considered an acceptable practice on here. Monkey see, monkey do. How could they justify placing any kind of discipline on someone for doing this when everybody else who has done it recently has been given a pass. Army got away with this with a huge sum of money and he screwed over one of the top members on here and nothing was done. Nothing is gonna be done. If you wanna buy,sell,trade on here you have to deal with this. Even after a full agreement has been reached, paypal address exchanged and payment sent. If a better offer comes along before they mail your card then oh well for you. Thats crazy that people are being allowed to do this. This is gonna scare away some great members on this site.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I said this before, I will say it now, and I will say it in the future. This is now considered an acceptable practice on here. Monkey see, monkey do. How could they justify placing any kind of discipline on someone for doing this when everybody else who has done it recently has been given a pass. Army got away with this with a huge sum of money and he screwed over one of the top members on here and nothing was done. Nothing is gonna be done. If you wanna buy,sell,trade on here you have to deal with this. Even after a full agreement has been reached, paypal address exchanged and payment sent. If a better offer comes along before they mail your card then oh well for you. Thats crazy that people are being allowed to do this. This is gonna scare away some great members on this site.
As long who do it are called out, that's at least something. I wish they could add a tag to them that says "My word means nothing" or something like that.
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Well said. And for that huge deal that went sour with army I deff would have taken legal action via civil court. The stakes were high enough and there was more than enough evidence to get damages for breach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
As long who do it are called out, that's at least something. I wish they could add a tag to them that says "My word means nothing" or something like that.
itrader is supposed to do that and it irks me when people don't use it whether it be a neg or positive feedback.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
My thoughts exactly
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
Or 'I am a total liar and you should not believe anything that comes out of my mouth'. That would make a good sig...
Old 03-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Sums it up quite well. Moderators have taken the stance that nothing will be done if someone backs out and refunds you after taking a higher offer. Its a shame.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:54 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Sums it up quite well. Moderators have taken the stance that nothing will be done if someone backs out and refunds you after taking a higher offer. Its a sham.
Fixt.................
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #16 (permalink)

f**k that. Not only is this thread warranted, but I hope to god you left negative feedabck & put the harshest words possible in it for that matter. If the dude retaliates then tell the mods & they'll see neg feedback & remove it.

Dude you have to neg him & make the comments as strong as humanly possible for anyone to even think about not doing business with him.

Looks liek this year we will have the dbag awards instead of the blowout cards awards lol. Sorry OP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #17 (permalink)

I did already.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
I did already.
Good, he deserved it.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #19 (permalink)

Bump this up. People continue to do deals with the guy.