Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 03:20 AM   #51 (permalink)

He did also earlier in the week request my personal information from e-bay...
Old 05-18-2012, 03:45 AM   #52 (permalink)

Damn it.... He just got me too!!!
teambutterfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #53 (permalink)

Omg he said THANKS
Old 05-18-2012, 07:14 AM   #54 (permalink)

BLOCKED THANKS he is a real low life..
itsinthecards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:07 AM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersfan1983 View Post
I wanted to warn every one of a situation I have found myself in that has put me to the point where I may close my E-Bay account and not deal there again.

Recently, (January through now) a buyer, his ID being simale, bought 6 cards from my recent 10 case BDPP and 2 case Bowman Platinum breaks. What follows is a rather in depth recap of what happened.

On January 5th he bought 2 items from me, another on january 7th.

On January 9th he sent me the following message:

Hello,

Thanks for your business. I wanted to let u know that I am still bidding on your other items and will pay as soon as finished.

Much appreciated and thanks again, Jeff

My Response was:

no problem just let me know when u need me to reinvoice you. regards and happy bidding, bryan

On January 15th he bought 3 more cards from me.

He sent the following message the next day:

Hi, how ya doin? Thanks for your business. I was hoping that you would consider giving me more of a break on the combined items ship charge since I ordered so much? Closer to actual ship cost? It would be greatly appreciated and I will add you to my favorite seller's list. Thanks much, Jeff

I responded:

Hi invoice sent, first class shipping is 5.29, it is .50 for each card after the first. If paid today should ship tomorrow or wednesday! have a nice day, bryan

Now my base shipping is 2.79 plus .50 after (in this case an additional 2.50). I sometimes will make an exception if someone raises a stink, but that not withstanding he paid and didn't send another message to me about the shipping costs.

As I have never had an issue before I thought nothing of it. Then on Feb 8th I get an item not received claim on this item: Anderson Platinum Auto

I called ebay and said it was shipped and delivered, they said no problem we will pay the claim as you have never had an issue before, so i sent him a message as follows:

Hi, I spoke with ebay and the case has been taken care of. I apologize if the card was not in your package, it was mailed out, but perhaps somewhere along the way it disappeared or was packaged with another persons cards. If it ends up finding its way back to me somehow I will send it out to you free of charge. Regards, sorry and have a nice day. Bryan

Now again I was thinking the matter is resolved and moved on as he got his money back on what "was not received". What follows makes me sooooo angry I can't even explain.

On Feb 9th he leaves me negative feedback stating: "Over-Charged Me For Shipping Combined Items & Doesn't Care If U Like It Or Not" on a different card then the one he filed claim on.

I was livid, called ebay they said leave a reply, so I did on Feb 12th. My angry took hold so I started doing some research on the buyer and checked out the feedback he had been leaving for people see below:

His last 200 Feedback Left

I noticed a trend, it looked like this had happened before. I started reaching out to the other sellers and got responses back of the next few weeks from about 6 of them basically saying, he claimed to never get my item from a multiple purchase, filed a claim against me then left me negative feedback.

Now let's look closer at what happened before I continue the story. He basically I guess wanted to pay roughly my base shipping price of ($2.79 for all items) instead he paid an extra $2.50, when you look at the card he filed for not receiving it cost him $2.02, plus .50 shipping, so he got refunded $2.52.

When I truly realized what had happened I just got livid , called ebay to have them investigate, they said, well make sure to leave follow-up feedback on the feedback you had left him to warn other sellers, so I did, also on Feb 12th. Basically it stated what had happened to this point. On February 16th he sent me a personal e-mail saying "You have 5 more negatives coming cause u chose to slanderously reply to my negative feedback as u did. Hope it was worth it." He did this so ebay couldn't track and wouldn't allow it to be included in any case.

On February 15th he leaves 2 more negative feedbacks as follows "Over-Charges U For Shipping Combined Items & Doesn't Care If U Like It Or Not", when i tried to pick them out I noticed he left 3 other negative feedbacks for people the same day (who later confirmed the same scam was run on them).

Another call to ebay yielded nothing more then we will file another inquiry for you on buyer and have your feedback reviewed. I had the other sellers do the same that had been kicked by this guy.

On February 27th 3 more negative feedbacks from him complete the 6 adn they state:

RUDE SELLER, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OVERCHARGED FOR SHIPPING
I Dont Appreciate Being Overchargd For Shipping & Then For Not Sending All Items
WARNING!! Seller Made Mistake & Then Has Nerve 2 Insult Customer! Unprofessional

Now for the record aside from calling ebay and sending him the message way up above apologizing for him never receiving the card I had not contacted him at all. I call ebay beyond pissed, file a fraud claim against him, since he claimed to not get an item he received and a buyer abuse claim based on what he had done to me and others.

Then on February 29th I get the final straw. Another personal e-mail from him stating:

"nice try, but your follow-ups have been removed. how dare u accuse me of fraud? u didnt deliver all my items, so it is u who is a fraud. on an unrelated note, i dont appreciate u trying to rape me on shipping and your attitude about it. Enjoy the negatives as they are well deserved. c.nt"

So i go and look and every follow-up I left on his feedback and my initial feedback is removed. Can you say livid. Should I consider a lawyer? I know it is 6 feedback, but it is the principal of the thing to me. Beyond that, I wouldn't buy from someone like me with all those negatives (disclaimer the other 4 negative the past year were from cards my father sold using my acct and he just ships sooooooooo slowly, lol).

What should I do, anything else I haven't done?

MORALE OF THE STORY, BLOCK BUYER *****SIMALE*****

YOU CAN DO SO HERE
Although this guy seems like quite a douche, you did actually overcharge him on shipping. His reaction was completely unwarranted, though.
realshemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:55 AM   #56 (permalink)

haha, been blocked for months
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #57 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I love how "simale" is posting as his lawyer.

It is quite possible the person has serious mental issues....

Some of the feedback he has left...... You really need to read them all.

WARNING!! Grossly Overcharged Me to Ship Multiple Items & Doesnt Care If U Like

REFUSED TO MUTUALLY AGREE TO CANCEL TRANSACTION WHEN ASKED POLITELY

Wouldnt Respond To Invoice Request Multiple Times; No Communication, No Apology

Poor Communicator; Completely Intentionally Ignored Me; Shipping Costs High (This was for a 19 card lot with a $3.50 shipping charge)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #58 (permalink)

I just noticed that he post again in the other forum and wow... I have him on the ignore list but some people quoted some of the stuff he has said. Wasn't there an actual attorney in here that offered to help a while back?
Old 05-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #59 (permalink)

Well first off, sorry this happened to you, sometimes it's better to stop the bleeding though as this person is obviously out to scam, arguing with them is just useless. It does sound like they are harassing you though.

He did leave negatives for one specific seller: authenticsportsgems or something like that, I had a really bad experience with that seller as well, I didn't even neg him though.

Definitely someone I am blocking.
TOMBB25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #60 (permalink)

I had an issue with this clown and actually had to get the police involved...

ETA - If anyone has had issues where he received an item and claimed he didn't send me a PM (Mail fraud). I will give you the detective's information from his local PD that I have worked with. Several other ebay members and myself were working with the detective to provide information but I don't think we had enough for them to move forward. That was his scam back in 2010, he would claim he only received partial delivery, etc, and get money back from PayPal, then admit in emails he received the entire delivery.

I am sure the more information and complaints they have on him the more likely they are to act.

Last edited by allstarauction; 05-18-2012 at 02:43 PM.
allstarauction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstarauction View Post
I had an issue with this clown and actually had to get the police involved...
Details please...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Details please...
Full details of my problem were he bought 4-5 Chrome cards from me, claimed they were not to his liking condition wise, he asked for a partial refund and I gave it to him. A few days later he filled a PayPal claim stating he didn't receive all the cards, only partial delivery. All of the emails were through ebay where he clearly stated he received them all to begin with but ebay/PayPal did nothing about it and he was given a 2nd refund. I got the police involved and reached out to several others he left negatives for.

Again, if anyone had something similar to this happen, and want to help stop this guy, PM me and I will give you the detectives info that was working on this.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #63 (permalink)

a little update on this, so it looks like ebay has removed every feedback this guys has left over the past 12 months. took them long enough jesus...
Old 07-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #64 (permalink)

Thank you so much for these threads. I feel that there should be an entire catagory devoted to this. Blocked.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #65 (permalink)

******RECEIVED NOTICE THAT HE HAS NOW CHANGED HIS USER NAME TO elamis2013 AND MADE HIS FEEDBACK PRIVATE******
Old 03-25-2013, 07:06 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersfan1983 View Post
******RECEIVED NOTICE THAT HE HAS NOW CHANGED HIS USER NAME TO elamis2013 AND MADE HIS FEEDBACK PRIVATE******
yeap.

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...ted=elamis2013
hche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #67 (permalink)

Going to Block the new one as well thanks for the update
hobbiewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #68 (permalink)

ok i found this one amusing
Should Be Banned! This Guy is A Deadbeat Punk!! Intentionally Avoids All Contact Seller:
Member id pioneer_cards ( Feedback Score Of 57Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)
Mar-15-10 18:13

Follow-up by simale (Mar-15-10 18:16):
No response to Phone, Emails, Facebook. Wont Send Items If Bids R Low. F-U Punk
Reply by pioneer_cards (May-15-10 04:04):
See previous USPS9101150134711176713173. I appreciate my customers but U R Rude!

HOW THE HELL DID HE FIND HIM ON FACEBOOK, ISNT THAT HARASSMENT NOW
If we do a deal please remember to leave feedback
chrisxacosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:13 AM   #69 (permalink)

This guy just blasted me with 4 negatives. He bid on 8-9 cards of which 4 of them I accidentally double listed. I IMMEDIATELY emailed him letting him know of my mistake and I offered a COMPLETE refund AND a list of cards for him to choose 5 card to compensate for the 4 I messed up on. He FLIPPED out. Sending curse laden emails and accusing me of all sorts of things. After I gave him refunds with no questions asked he starts to leave me negs. And he staggers them in between positive feedback so they all stay fresh and in the view of other potential buyers. He leaves malicious and untrue comments in his feedback and responses. He accuses me of not liking the final price and playing dumb. I mean all of the cards he won sold for at or above market prices. And, they were cheap cards, the sold for what I expected them to. I NEVER told him a it was unhappy with the prices, I was totally honest, up front, apologetic and flexible due to MY mistake. He is making up lies and INTENTIONALLY damaging my eBay rep.

He is currently on his 3rd member ID. Simale, elamis2013, and currently 2013elamis. The most recent change occurred right as he was blasting my feedback.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #70 (permalink)

This guy should have been swallowed.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #71 (permalink)
Banned

Default Do a Toolhaus Neg History Check on rj5683sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojallad View Post
This guy just blasted me with 4 negatives. He bid on 8-9 cards of which 4 of them I accidentally double listed. I IMMEDIATELY emailed him letting him know of my mistake and I offered a COMPLETE refund AND a list of cards for him to choose 5 card to compensate for the 4 I messed up on. He FLIPPED out. Sending curse laden emails and accusing me of all sorts of things. After I gave him refunds with no questions asked he starts to leave me negs. And he staggers them in between positive feedback so they all stay fresh and in the view of other potential buyers. He leaves malicious and untrue comments in his feedback and responses. He accuses me of not liking the final price and playing dumb. I mean all of the cards he won sold for at or above market prices. And, they were cheap cards, the sold for what I expected them to. I NEVER told him a it was unhappy with the prices, I was totally honest, up front, apologetic and flexible due to MY mistake. He is making up lies and INTENTIONALLY damaging my eBay rep.

Interesting story, however, Ive learned not to always believe everything I read. I did my own research on this seller, rojallad. ID for rojallad = rj5683sar. After I did a Toolhaus check on rj5683sar, I see a pattern past 1 year which doesnt put the seller in a good light.

Negative/Neutral Feedback received by rj5683sar

After reading rj5683sar's entire feedback history, I tend to believe that the buyer had justified reason for concern and justified reason to leave negatives. I wouldnt want to buy from a seller like this, and Im thankful when I read feedback comments such as this. Yes, theyre damaging, but maybe these are deserved. We dont know the other side of the story, and without it, we are ignorant. When buyers post deserved feedback, I feel that it is doing a service to the ebay community.

Last edited by Sam Attorney; 05-02-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Sam Attorney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Attorney View Post
Interesting story, however, Ive learned not to always believe everything I read. I did my own research on this seller, rojallad. No wonder why he didnt post his ebay user id. ID for rojallad = rj5683sar. After I did a Toolhaus check on rj5683sar, I see a pattern past 1 year which doesnt put the seller in a good light.

Negative/Neutral Feedback received by rj5683sar

After reading rj5683sar's entire feedback history, I tend to believe that the buyer had justified reason for concern and justified reason to leave negatives. I wouldnt want to buy from a seller like this, and Im thankful when I read feedback comments such as this. Yes, theyre damaging, but maybe these are deserved. We dont know the other side of the story, and without it, we are ignorant. When buyers post deserved feedback, I feel that it is doing a service to the ebay community.
You will be gone shortly... Your account didn't last long the first go around.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)

Last edited by Zerokruel; 05-02-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #73 (permalink)
Banned

Just to be clear, I have no knowledge or affiliation with this buyer, I just know better than to believe everything I read.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:09 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Attorney View Post
Just to be clear, I have no knowledge or affiliation with this buyer, I just know better than to believe everything I read.
Does sam attorney mean Simale or elamis2013 like you use nowadays
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
Does sam attorney mean Simale or elamis2013 like you use nowadays

Sir, please read my previous post. I am a non-biased individual who does my own research rather than just believe what the OP wants me to believe.