Blowout Cards Forums
Save big on officially licensed NFL fan merchandise at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Attorney View Post
Sir, please read my previous post. I am a non-biased individual who does my own research rather than just believe what the OP wants me to believe.
Ok Simale
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Sir, please read my previous post. I am a non-biased individual who does my own research rather than just believe what the OP wants me to believe.
As a non-biased person, how do you feel about the ebay member Simale/Elamis2013/2013Elamis or whatever he goes by?

If he a good honest buyer, or do you feel like he has been malicious at times? I see a lot of negatives left by this buyer - and I don't know of any other buyers on ebay who seem to have the issues he does... Sort of odd?
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
As a non-biased person, how do you feel about the ebay member Simale/Elamis2013/2013Elamis or whatever he goes by?
Kinda odd that a new member goes straight to the members feedback section of the board. http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/s...rchid=10347932
Old 05-02-2013, 06:22 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
I have no feeling about the member you speak of. I would never condone any wrongful behavior. I just know better that there are many bad sellers out there as well as buyers. The entire feedback history from this seller leads me to believe that the seller has no credibility and is possibly guilty of the alleged offense(s). Im not quick to beat up the buyer just because everybody else is, especially when we havent heard the buyer's side of the incident.
Sam Attorney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I have no feeling about the member you speak of. I would never condone any wrongful behavior. I just know better that there are many bad sellers out there as well as buyers. The entire feedback history from this seller leads me to believe that the seller has no credibility and is possibly guilty of the alleged offense(s). Im not quick to beat up the buyer just because everybody else is, especially when we havent heard the buyer's side of the incident.
Go ahead and tell us your side
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
You judged the seller by the negatives received? Well, the buyer had a history with many sellers (on many forums) with extortion and a long list of negatives. People lie - numbers don't. Again, if a consumer is leaving that many negatives - wouldn't you think there might be another problem here?
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:29 PM   #82 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

the buyers 3 id's are plastered all over this website different times of the year. The fact he went to private feedback just today after the most recent thread( once it was proven he left 125 plus negatives over a one year period) because of feedback extortion was good enough for everyone else... just sayin as an unbiased outsider

edit -btw I actually went against a user in a previous thread about this simale or whatever when he dinged a dsr so I so I have no horse in the race. However the most recent shenanigans is uncalled for
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 05-02-2013 at 06:34 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:19 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
I would agree with you that there are bad sellers out there too, but in this case I think you are way off base...clearly this guy has some sort of issue and the sellers he left the feedback for were underserving of negs. Based on the information presented in this thread do you really see this buyer doing nothing wrong?

Last edited by stripedbass91; 05-02-2013 at 07:23 PM.
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #84 (permalink)

Here I came to see an action flick, and then right in the middle it turned into a comedy.
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
I would agree with you that there are bad sellers out there too, but in this case I think you are way off base...clearly this guy has some sort of issue and the sellers he left the feedback for were underserving of negs. Based on the information presented in this thread do you really see this buyer doing nothing wrong?

Just so you know. The person who's post you responded to. Is the buyer.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #86 (permalink)

update as of today reflected on OP ******RECEIVED UPDATED EBAY ID FOR HIM 2013elamis******* FOR REFERENCE