Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
IM sorry, but I cant excuse your friend Bball for scamming BOlli. I know hes your friend. But at the end of the day, YOUR FRIEND that you hope is okay scammed Bolli out of thousands of dollars. Its that simple. Dont spin it any other way.

I find those who support and harbor scammers to be just as bad as them.

And I dont care that I was banned from that site. I was banned because I stood up for Bolli. Then only to find out that I was right all along while you circle jerks tried to protect your best friend bball. So essentially I was banned because I didnt support your friend who was a scammer at the end. GO figure!

By the way, thanks for pawning off that fake lebron patch as well. Now its in the open market flipping from collector to collector. I guess you started that as well.
See the first line of my last post.

So if you have a friend or child that does something bad, you're going to disown them completely? If one of my actual friends did something terrible I would want to know why, and try to help them. Obviously I wouldn't defend their actions, but I would try to help them get back on track. I'm not "spinning" anything you fool.

I'm about 100% certain that you were banned for doing what you continue to do on this site....

And so it's my fault that I took a several hundred dollar loss selling a card to someone who said he wouldn't sell it and then did? There's enough info on here to make a sound judgement on the card, it's not like it's hidden. Is the guy I sold it to banned? If not, then this site is harbouring a scammer... what were you saying about that kind of thing..?
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #27 (permalink)

OJ, I'm on this site to talk basketball (mostly) and complete a few transactions. Why exactly are you here??
Old 03-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Im not arguing. Infact I never said a word to that straggler. He just quotes my opinion and started up a fight for no reason. I havent said a word to him, plus I thought he said he was going to ignore me.

Gio, you have your stalkers. Looks like I have one too!
lol I wasn't talking to you Orange, I just meant everybody in general buddy... You're the last person on this forum to be considered a trouble maker. Since when does your opinion mean you;re a trouble maker? That's just when people can't get you to believe what they want you to believe lol

It reminds me of that new guy, where he takes your opinion and makes a real stink out of it, but he's not fooling me, I know he was/IS here under another name.

Yeah man I have a couple of stalkers, or maybe three smh.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

ive been told by those who know you very well. The reason why you come to instigate fights with me is beause you are on a journey get me banned. This is why you always pick a fight with me out of nowhere. You come slinging mud at me. THen when I give it back you cry and go and tell a mod. You have reported me to a mod numerous times. I know what you are trying to do buddy.

I come to this site to trade and enter case breaks. I support this site. Unlike you who comes here to complain more than anything.

Please refrain from quoting or responding to me. I know your game to try and get me banned.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
lol I wasn't talking to you Orange, I just meant everybody in general buddy... You're the last person on this forum to be considered a trouble maker. Since when does your opinion mean you;re a trouble maker? That's just when people can't get you to believe what they want you to believe lol

It reminds me of that new guy, where he takes your opinion and makes a real stink out of it, but he's not fooling me, I know he was/IS here under another name.

Yeah man I have a couple of stalkers, or maybe three smh.
My stalker is trying everything in his dirty book to get me banned. He comes here starts a fight with me then tries to report me. lol
Old 03-18-2012, 07:31 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
ive been told by those who know you very well. The reason why you come to instigate fights with me is beause you are on a journey get me banned. This is why you always pick a fight with me out of nowhere. You come slinging mud at me. THen when I give it back you cry and go and tell a mod. You have reported me to a mod numerous times. I know what you are trying to do buddy.

I come to this site to trade and enter case breaks. I support this site. Unlike you who comes here to complain more than anything.

Please refrain from quoting or responding to me. I know your game to try and get me banned.
It's actually the utter rubbish you post that should be getting you banned.

I don't come to pick fights with you. I defend wrongful/hurtful statements. You were critical of a site I like quite a lot (Ozcards and Blowout are the best IMO) and I defended it. You then said a lot more incorrect things and all I do is point out how wrong you are, and how you twist EVERYTHING in your own mind and words.
Who exactly knows me very well? I would think there are only a couple of people who do so - backinthemixer and slobbythegreat.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
My stalker is trying everything in his dirty book to get me banned. He comes here starts a fight with me then tries to report me. lol
This has happened to me as well. A certain stalker will start a flame war and then try to get me wroked up and when I react he goes crying to mods... Same old story. But i've since learned my lesson to not overreact cause this is just a forum. I like the guy here and enjoy reading through posts..... so for me to get banned over a dbag is just not going to happen. To be fair to others I gotta learn to let them do their sing and dance and that's it.

You shouldn't have to get banned over anybody! Just go about your business and always voice your opinion if you have something to say... who cares what they think or say? It's definitely not worth it for you not to be here because of some stalker. We gotta learn from the stalkers and do the same, report them when they flame...... The board can live without trouble makers, shillers, scammers........ Trust me, the forum will do just fine without them.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
This has happened to me as well. A certain stalker will start a flame war and then try to get me wroked up and when I react he goes crying to mods... Same old story. But i've since learned my lesson to not overreact cause this is just a forum. I like the guy here and enjoy reading through posts..... so for me to get banned over a dbag is just not going to happen. To be fair to others I gotta learn to let them do their sing and dance and that's it.

You shouldn't have to get banned over anybody! Just go about your business and always voice your opinion if you have something to say... who cares what they think or say? It's definitely not worth it for you not to be here because of some stalker. We gotta learn from the stalkers and do the same, report them when they flame...... The board can live without trouble makers, shillers, scammers........ Trust me, the forum will do just fine without them.
Gio, you know you and I are good, right?
And that he's trying to say that I'm stalking him?

OJ posts a lot of flaming and untrue and attacking stuff. I guess I'm 'feeding the troll' by replying to it, but I am not stalking him, just responding to the BS he keeps posting.

Even you said OCT was good. I'm just defending it. But then he goes crazy...
Old 03-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Gio, you know you and I are good, right?
And that he's trying to say that I'm stalking him?

OJ posts a lot of flaming and untrue and attacking stuff. I guess I'm 'feeding the troll' by replying to it, but I am not stalking him, just responding to the BS he keeps posting.

Even you said OCT was good. I'm just defending it. But then he goes crazy...
Hairy, of course we're ok. I'm not saying that you are a stalker... lol Maybe you guys go at it here and there, but I don't see anything too wrong, other than taking jabs at each other. I'm pretty sure neither of you have PMed the other saying, "This is your address, right? I have a few cards I wanna secnd on..." now that's a stalker all the way!!!

You guys are both good in my books, but I cannot speak for any one cause i'm not involved and have no clue what has been said privately... But i'm sure(or I hope) that nothing crazy has happened between you two like I mentioned above. look, we'll all have your opinions and a few discussions can arise from them, but doesn't mean we should cross the line.

You guys are both cool as far as i'm concerned so let's just enjoy our discussions and our hobby

Last edited by SportsItUpCards; 03-18-2012 at 08:12 PM.
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #35 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I'm getting sick and tired of Tristan calling me a scammer. The mods on SCF closed the thread for a reason. Tristan was swearing at me after taking over a month to pay. I like how he doesn't tell the other side of the story only the part about how I'm "scamming" him. The thing is I'm not scamming him at all. This is what happened.
So i post a thread on SCF about trading a MJ auto. Of course i get Numerous PMs right away about interest in the card. I get an offer of about $500 for the MJ and i told the guy i will take other offers first before taking it. Tristan then PMs me and i tell him i got the $500 offer and he says he can do $525, i said sweet and ill take it. I tell the other guy and he said $525 is too much for him so I do the deal with Tristan. I post up the trade and i wait 5 days before PMing him about when the payment is coming in. He then says He doesn't have the money right now and give him another 3 days. After 4 days i PM him again and he said he isn't getting payments in from people on ebay so he needs another week. I tell him i have a lot of interested people that are willing to deal right now and he said thats fine. He said if i can find someone else in the mean time i can deal with them. So i make a deal with another guy before he was able to pay (which was 2 weeks after i made the deal). In the mean time i pick up another MJ 03-04 SP signature. He still thinks its some other guys card but i have the same card. Its not like they only made 1 03-04 Sp Signature MJ...I picked it up because I still had the deal with Tristin and it took him so long to pay that I was able to get another one...So after about 5 weeks he finally pays. I told him after he paid that i will be busy for the week (Went out of town). While i was out town i come back to see that he was Constantly PMing me even after i told him. I said i would ship the card and he then swears and sends rude PMs talking about how I'm a scammer and how i traded the card already. I told him about the second one i have and he said he ONLY wants the Original card. Even though the 2 MJs are pretty much the same. He comes up with excuses about how he doesn't want the 2nd one. He then opens these threads everywhere talking about how im a scammer....I don't know in anyway how im a scammer at all...But i'm working on getting his refund because he won't take the 2nd MJ auto...He takes 5 weeks to pay but wants the card within 1 day....He was thankful during the whole time i was being patient with him but he can't be patient with me himself...

If you can see he has 0 feedback on SCF, he has less feedback then me on here, and he has made numerous of these SCAMMER threads. To me he's a lot of work to deal with and its just not worth dealing with him. I have tons of feedback on every trading forum i have joined because im easy to deal with and most of my deals are highend.

Trading Card Central - Board Message | forums, message boards, blogs, chat
(622 feedback)
Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community
(86 feedback)

and my ebay speaks for itself. Tons of people on here also know me from SCF/TCC like kencope, LincecumPC, Wudeverbro, RI_PatsFan ,brose61, and asujbl who do highend deals and extremely well known on here. So before you go and believing what this guy is saying please don't jump to conclusions and contact of those guys and they will tell you the truth. This Tristin guy is extremely immature as you can tell. I tried/trying to get this done as fast and professionally as possible but he is making as many Threads on all of the trading websites jumping to conclusions. Swearing in PMS and other unnecessary things
Houdini's 50 Caser: BCAP-BV Breyvic Valera
Pejarox7620 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Im not standing up for either of you, but Ill tell you where you went wrong.

You should have confirmed with tristan that your deal was off with him before selling it to another person. Whether he accepted or not, you still should have told him. That way he would not have sent payment. By you staying silent and selling it off to someone else, you opened up the theory of pawning the card off to someone else while taking his money.

Tristan also has a good case not wanting the 2nd card. He might have liked the sig on the first one hence why he doesnt care for the 2nd one. He paid $$ for the first one, and thats what he should get.

Im not saying he is okay to rip into you, but if someone took my money and tells me to wait a week then I see the card that I just paid for being sold to someone else, id probably fly off the top on you as well. Then you go hiatus for a week, I can see why he accused you of scamming him.

All this could have been avoided with better communication.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Im not standing up for either of you, but Ill tell you where you went wrong.

You should have confirmed with tristan that your deal was off with him before selling it to another person. Whether he accepted or not, you still should have told him. That way he would not have sent payment. By you staying silent and selling it off to someone else, you opened up the theory of pawning the card off to someone else while taking his money.

Tristan also has a good case not wanting the 2nd card. He might have liked the sig on the first one hence why he doesnt care for the 2nd one. He paid $$ for the first one, and thats what he should get.

Im not saying he is okay to rip into you, but if someone took my money and tells me to wait a week then I see the card that I just paid for being sold to someone else, id probably fly off the top on you as well. Then you go hiatus for a week, I can see why he accused you of scamming him.

All this could have been avoided with better communication.
I know and i understand where he is coming from, but he doesn't communicate and extremely immature. Thats why its hard dealing with him. I should've told him but i didn't and i understand thats where i went wrong. But i told him i was going to be busy but i guess he doesn't know what that means. He also says I go around scamming people. Thats just wrong i never scammed anyone in my life and I don't go around scamming people thats a bit extreme. This is just 1 of the 1000s of transactions that didn't go smooth. I have only had 3 out of probably 3000 that went like this so its a 1:1000 type thing. It just happens Tristan20 is blowing it out of proportion
Old 03-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to tristan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620 View Post
I know and i understand where he is coming from, but he doesn't communicate and extremely immature. Thats why its hard dealing with him. I should've told him but i didn't and i understand thats where i went wrong. But i told him i was going to be busy but i guess he doesn't know what that means. He also says I go around scamming people. Thats just wrong i never scammed anyone in my life and I don't go around scamming people thats a bit extreme. This is just 1 of the 1000s of transactions that didn't go smooth. I have only had 3 out of probably 3000 that went like this so its a 1:1000 type thing. It just happens Tristan20 is blowing it out of proportion
I don't communicate? I am the one that kept asking if the card was shipped, fact is you should have just said you traded it. You lied and kept lying until I found out you traded it.

You sold an item you did not own and you took my money and spent it.

Pretty sure you wouldnt be happy if someone did that to you.

Payment has been made since Mar 1, 2012

Your communication has been shady ever since I paid, you know that as a fact. STOP Trying to look all innocent when you know you are a shady seller.

Send my money back and thats it, but the longer you take the more of a scammer you are.

Last edited by tristan20; 03-18-2012 at 10:22 PM.
tristan20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
I don't communicate? I am the one that kept asking if the card was shipped, fact is you should have just said you traded it. You lied and kept lying until I found out you traded it.

You sold an item you did not own and you took my money and spent it.

Pretty sure you wouldnt be happy if someone did that to you.

Payment has been made since Mar 1, 2012

Your communication has been shady ever since I paid, you know that as a fact. STOP Trying to look all innocent when you know you are a shady seller.

Send my money back and thats it, but the longer you take the more of a scammer you are.
As i told you im working on getting your money. I'm selling some stuff to pay you back. This happened to me before and i wasn't happy but i didn't flip out. The deal was for $600 of cards also and he actually had my cards but i had to contact him and he sent them back eventually. The person is actually a member here and I won't name names but it was a while ago when he first started. Anyway I know where your coming from and im not a scammer in anyway. Besides your covered through paypal anyway.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #40 (permalink)

There you go Tristan just sent your refund. Again sorry for the transaction but we both are sorta to blame. We can just both learn from this experience. I hope you don't take anything from this but I'm not a scammer in any way
Old 03-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620 View Post
As i told you im working on getting your money. I'm selling some stuff to pay you back. This happened to me before and i wasn't happy but i didn't flip out. The deal was for $600 of cards also and he actually had my cards but i had to contact him and he sent them back eventually. The person is actually a member here and I won't name names but it was a while ago when he first started. Anyway I know where your coming from and im not a scammer in anyway. Besides your covered through paypal anyway.
I am covered by paypal, but should I have to go through all this?

Thats just a shady thing to do. Do the right thing bro.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
I am covered by paypal, but should I have to go through all this?

Thats just a shady thing to do. Do the right thing bro.
I just refunded you.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #43 (permalink)

Got it, pending until March 22nd

Thank you
Old 03-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
CLG

Yay! Awesome to see this get worked out....I was about to say to the both of you....PICS OR GTFO....No longer necessary! Glad to see that this was worked out though.
CLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:10 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajshack View Post
Exactly .
Amazing this seems to have more posts since it was moved here to the correct section instead of basketball talk.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Amazing this seems to have more posts since it was moved here to the correct section instead of basketball talk.
Tinted glasses much?
It got posts because the people discussing were already subscribed on the thread, or the two people involved were sorting out their deal. That has NOTHING to do with it being moved to 'the correct section'. The truth is, more people would see it in the basketball hobby talk section (or at least more people it might be relevant to/for) than in this section. Get over it.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #47 (permalink)

"An eCheck payment was declined by the sender's bank."

So whats the excuse now? This thing is getting on my nerves.

REFUND FAILED
Old 03-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #48 (permalink)

It said it would take out the money on Thursday. It tried to take it out today when i don't have enough funds yet. I was going to deposit the money today. So it should clear on Thursday when they try again
Old 03-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #49 (permalink)

Tristan, open a paypal claim and get the money back from paypal and stop going back and fourth. You would have had your refund along time ago.

Pejarox, You should have had the money in your account when you initiated the refund, and you have made to many excuses.

I would not deal with either of you in the future and this is getting really sad