Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Card Singles

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,883
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default SCAMMER Pejarox7620 aka mikeycards7 on ebay

SCAMMER Pejarox7620 (Active member on this forum) aka mikeycards7 on ebay

Guys watch out for this scum bag scammer.

I paid him for a Jordan auto, he delayed shipping for 7 days because he said I was late to pay. I didn't have much problem with that, but I did some research and found out that he traded the card to another member (O2BMJ23) earlier that week, yet he tells me he is shipping soon.

Here is the thread, he goes on to say he has two of the same card.
I told him I don't want another card, I want the card I paid for.

Michael Jordan On Card Bulls Auto FT/FS - Page 5 - Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

But it gets better, he sends me scans of the other card and told me that's what he has, yet that card is being sold by a member (rhigh2390) on this forum via ebay.

I will press serious charges against this scum, chargeback via CC and then press further.

Watch out guys. Dude is rude as hell and ignored all PMs as soon as I paid.

Anyone with any info that can help me with his local PD please forward me.
__________________
http://www.finalsmvp.com/

!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
siumaisifu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 601
Default

Oh man thanks for the heads up man. I pm'd him before about that card but in the end I decided to pass up on it. Sorry to hear that this happened to you I hope you get this issue resolved soon.

Last edited by siumaisifu; 03-12-2012 at 11:25 PM.
siumaisifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,275
Default

Seeing all of the Hobby Talk boards filled with this type of crap. To me its getting old. PUT THIS STUFF IN THE CORRECT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,504
Default

Dude... you know you should buy your Jordan autos from someone reputable... like me...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,210
Default

Wow man sorry to hear about this, and I hope you get your money back soon! Please keep us updated on what happens... GL
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,096
Default

Is this the same mikey that was selling cards that he never owned some 5-6 years ago?
fullmetal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
Is this the same mikey that was selling cards that he never owned some 5-6 years ago?
Maybe it's Jr. now? lol...

To think that we're gonna have these guys around for a long time smh. Plus then they're teaching their kids! Looks like my kids are gonna have to deal with scammers in the future...
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
mooney21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,736
Default

I know hes from
My hometown just dont know his face. Wonder if hes a regular at the cardshop i go to.
mooney21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Seeing all of the Hobby Talk boards filled with this type of crap. To me its getting old. PUT THIS STUFF IN THE CORRECT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad he posted this in this section because this is the section i frequent the most...I prolly wouldnt have known about this scumbag if it wasnt posted here!

Tristan, Thanks for the heads up...I hope you get your money back and this scumbag gets what he deserves!
__________________
[B]"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it." [/B]

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,883
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Bump this one, cant believe the mods on scf deleted my post there and have the dude just running around scamming others.
__________________
http://www.finalsmvp.com/

!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
Bump this one, cant believe the mods on scf deleted my post there and have the dude just running around scamming others.
Ha, I can... it's SCF
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,210
Default

I'm telling you man, BO and Oz are the best forums out there, period. The rest stink!!! They let scammers run wild, they abuse the little bit of power they have in this world(LOL), they take care of their friends even if they're scum shillers, you name it............ smh
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,883
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

No doubt, I am gonna close my account there.

Its crazy BS politics
__________________
http://www.finalsmvp.com/

!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
I'm telling you man, BO and Oz are the best forums out there, period. The rest stink!!! They let scammers run wild, they abuse the little bit of power they have in this world(LOL), they take care of their friends even if they're scum shillers, you name it............ smh
Oz is garbage. freedomcardboard and BO all the way!!

Tristan, I hope everything works out for you dude
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Oz is garbage. freedomcardboard and BO all the way!!

Tristan, I hope everything works out for you dude
As far as my experiences with Ozcardtrader, I haven't come across not ONE dirt bag trouble maker, nor any scammers... The guys there are great! Real friendly people and no one ever starts any trouble around those parts. You can't ask for a better place imo.

BO is also a great place, but my favorite of the two is Oz, but when it comes to the people there. As far as user friendly, I guess it's ok, but I like the BO layout better and I find it easier to use here, but Oz has improved a lot since I first came across that site. So yeah, I like both sites and the rest donnot compare one bit in my book.

Freedomcardboard wouldn't be that bad a place if it wasn't so dead lol. As far as trouble makers, they're not lacking in that category, with a few shillers and scum here and there.
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
As far as my experiences with Ozcardtrader, I haven't come across not ONE dirt bag trouble maker, nor any scammers... The guys there are great! Real friendly people and no one ever starts any trouble around those parts. You can't ask for a better place imo.

BO is also a great place, but my favorite of the two is Oz, but when it comes to the people there. As far as user friendly, I guess it's ok, but I like the BO layout better and I find it easier to use here, but Oz has improved a lot since I first came across that site. So yeah, I like both sites and the rest donnot compare one bit in my book.

Freedomcardboard wouldn't be that bad a place if it wasn't so dead lol. As far as trouble makers, they're not lacking in that category, with a few shillers and scum here and there.

WhaT?? Good ol bball? And Shannon on oz card are scammers. Plus aussies have too much attitude. Bunch of twisted panties on that site.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
WhaT?? Good ol bball? And Shannon on oz card are scammers. Plus aussies have too much attitude. Bunch of twisted panties on that site.
So you've named a total of TWO scammers on an entire site. Just check the member feedback section of this forum..!
Also it's hilarious that you say THEY have twisted panties, coming from you that is EXCEPTIONALLY rich...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California
Posts: 4,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
I'm glad he posted this in this section because this is the section i frequent the most...I prolly wouldnt have known about this scumbag if it wasnt posted here!

Tristan, Thanks for the heads up...I hope you get your money back and this scumbag gets what he deserves!

Exactly .
__________________
I like turtles.
kajshack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
So you've named a total of TWO scammers on an entire site. Just check the member feedback section of this forum..!
Also it's hilarious that you say THEY have twisted panties, coming from you that is EXCEPTIONALLY rich...
you are comparing apples to oranges. First off this site has how many members vs ozcard? Obviously with a larger population, you will get a larger number of dishonest members.

Listen bud, if you dont like it, you know exactly where the door is.

I personally think ozcard forums are a biased site that backs up scammers like good ol bball. I dont want to get into that again. Oh wait they backed him up till they figured out he scammed eventhough bolli had shows all the facts up front. Of course bolli wasnt aussie so it made sense that they took the aussies back first.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Listen bud, if you dont like it, you know exactly where the door is.
And where in my post did I say anything about not liking this place..? As usual, you're up on your high horse reading and interpreting things only the way you want to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I personally think ozcard forums are a biased site that backs up scammers like good ol bball. I dont want to get into that again. Oh wait they backed him up till they figured out he scammed eventhough bolli had shows all the facts up front. Of course bolli wasnt aussie so it made sense that they took the aussies back first.
As I've said many times before, most people were just shocked that one of the best and nicest members on any site in the entire world could have done something like that. Plus Bolli is quite arrogant at the best of times. If you had a friend being accused I think you'd argue the point. Actually, you argue any point, whether or not it's relevant...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,210
Default

Can't we all just, get along...

Orange, based on my experience with Ozcardtrader, it's a great place. I'm not aware of any scammers on there and don't recognize the guys you mentioned. Sure there's always going to be a few rotten apples anywhere you go... but so far I haven't seen anything bad happen there. Some "other" sites are just filled with scammers/shillers/trouble makers....
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
And where in my post did I say anything about not liking this place..? As usual, you're up on your high horse reading and interpreting things only the way you want to....



As I've said many times before, most people were just shocked that one of the best and nicest members on any site in the entire world could have done something like that. Plus Bolli is quite arrogant at the best of times. If you had a friend being accused I think you'd argue the point. Actually, you argue any point, whether or not it's relevant...
First off you said this site has more scammers. What do you want me to say when a person like yourself comes here to put down the site while proping other sites? What reason would you have to do that? This is not your first time. You are just like the whiners from HK about how their site is soo good yet you come here and put it down. All im saying is if I hated Peanut butter, I wouldnt keep eating it and complain about it.

If i had a friend accused of scamming, Id definately try and get the facts before I made my decision. But thats not what happend to bolli. Bolli presented the facts and still people took bballs side. Including you. But you did it in a lowball way but saying "I hope he is ok". Thats just a sly way of saying you support him and if your wrong and he is guilty, you can get your way out of it by saying "i didnt support him, I just said I hope he is ok". Ive seen that too many times to fall for it.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Can't we all just, get along...

Orange, based on my experience with Ozcardtrader, it's a great place. I'm not aware of any scammers on there and don't recognize the guys you mentioned. Sure there's always going to be a few rotten apples anywhere you go... but so far I haven't seen anything bad happen there. Some "other" sites are just filled with scammers/shillers/trouble makers....
Im not arguing. Infact I never said a word to that straggler. He just quotes my opinion and started up a fight for no reason. I havent said a word to him, plus I thought he said he was going to ignore me.

Gio, you have your stalkers. Looks like I have one too!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
First off you said this site has more scammers. What do you want me to say when a person like yourself comes here to put down the site while proping other sites? What reason would you have to do that? This is not your first time. You are just like the whiners from HK about how their site is soo good yet you come here and put it down. All im saying is if I hated Peanut butter, I wouldnt keep eating it and complain about it.

If i had a friend accused of scamming, Id definately try and get the facts before I made my decision. But thats not what happend to bolli. Bolli presented the facts and still people took bballs side. Including you. But you did it in a lowball way but saying "I hope he is ok". Thats just a sly way of saying you support him and if your wrong and he is guilty, you can get your way out of it by saying "i didnt support him, I just said I hope he is ok". Ive seen that too many times to fall for it.
Oh F*** off.

You said it yourself, this site has more members. So then by reason it has more scammers. I didn't "come here" to put down this site, I just replied with a comment that I have only known of TWO situations on the entire site you were putting down. Which just happens to be a (one of many?) site(s) you have been banned from...

I also never took Steve's side. I was shocked, and hoped (and since I still haven't heard anything from/about him I do still) he was ok. I never said Bolli wasn't telling the truth. I never said what Steve did was ok. I was just worried about a person I knew and liked.

Also, for the record, if you said you hated peanut butter and then somewhere I posted that peanut butter was horrible, you'd no doubt argue that you actually liked peanut butter and that I was wrong. You're that pathetic.

Just stop posting now OJ. It's going nowhere.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Oh F*** off.

You said it yourself, this site has more members. So then by reason it has more scammers. I didn't "come here" to put down this site, I just replied with a comment that I have only known of TWO situations on the entire site you were putting down. Which just happens to be a (one of many?) site(s) you have been banned from...

I also never took Steve's side. I was shocked, and hoped (and since I still haven't heard anything from/about him I do still) he was ok. I never said Bolli wasn't telling the truth. I never said what Steve did was ok. I was just worried about a person I knew and liked.

Also, for the record, if you said you hated peanut butter and then somewhere I posted that peanut butter was horrible, you'd no doubt argue that you actually liked peanut butter and that I was wrong. You're that pathetic.

Just stop posting now OJ. It's going nowhere.

IM sorry, but I cant excuse your friend Bball for scamming BOlli. I know hes your friend. But at the end of the day, YOUR FRIEND that you hope is okay scammed Bolli out of thousands of dollars. Its that simple. Dont spin it any other way.

I find those who support and harbor scammers to be just as bad as them.

And I dont care that I was banned from that site. I was banned because I stood up for Bolli. Then only to find out that I was right all along while you circle jerks tried to protect your best friend bball. So essentially I was banned because I didnt support your friend who was a scammer at the end. GO figure!

By the way, thanks for pawning off that fake lebron patch as well. Now its in the open market flipping from collector to collector. I guess you started that as well.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.