Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Did you just ejaculate on your keyboard again?
Yeaaaaaaaaaah, okay. And my #@#@#@#@in posts are not appropriate for this board.

Willy, you know what I mean by this.

Last edited by Tyler; 03-14-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Yeaaaaaaaaaah, okay. And my #@#@#@#@in posts are non appropriate for this board.

I am sorry, I will edit it. It's just that I got a little over-eager.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeaaaaaaaaaah, okay. And my #@#@#@#@in posts are non appropriate for this board.

It's not your posts that are inappropriate Tyler, it's you.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
I am sorry, I will edit it. It's just that I got a little over-eager.
Hahah dude, it didn't offend me in any way, it's just funny that my posts get deleted and other posts don't.

Yeah Corbin, I am part of the problem and not the solution.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Hahah dude, it didn't offend me in any way, it's just funny that my posts get deleted and other posts don't.

Yeah Corbin, I am part of the problem and not the solution.
Me too bud, me too. But mostly Wilson is.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Me too bud, me too. But mostly Wilson is.
You're not being very nice. I don't like you anymore. Can you give away some more free #@#@#@#@, so I can like you again.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavresReturn View Post
Pepperoni filled or regular?
it was just a regular, garlic one. just the right amount of garlic too
Old 03-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #33 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Based on his posts in jlzinck's Contenders thread, I can't say any of this surprises me.
And I'M supposed to be the douche......

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #34 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Do share!

-RJ
I believe it got deleted because I questioned the size of his genitalia and his sexuality. It was ball busting reply to his comment in my thread.

Then the reported it.

Meh

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #35 (permalink)

Default nuccio some nerve...really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
So true. I rarely post selling threads anymore. I'll just sell it on ebay for double+. I never tried COMC, but eBay I've always sold cards very well.
This kid nuccionino tells me he has at least 100 value boxes at Targets/Meijers but if I give him gas, shipping and all the Harper/redemptions he can get me as many as I want and the $40 in gas is to drive a 50 mile radius to save me money buying from WalMarts. Of which he figures on 30 boxes. I send him $820 goods for shipping and gift him $40 for gas. Tells me
he drove all night and got 12 boxes from WalMart and 33 Target/Meijers. Total 45 boxes but the good news is he didn't even touch nearby stores so therefore he can get much more. I thank him and stupidly send another $275 goods to get as close to 60 boxes he can.

Now the fun begins...he emails and tells me he feels bad about taking the Harper/redemptions because if I don't hit big card I can get a good return on redemptions so he wants to go back on our deal and now wants $275 for his troubles. After explaining I am not a seller and I don't care about redemptions he agrees, once again, to our original deal. Next day comes and he confirms he has the 45 boxes but he is busy with school Monday and needs another day to buy the rest and send out and he now insists on the $275, he
does not want redemptions. That's twice he reneged and I tell him forget the extra boxes, keep $250 buy what you can with remainder.

Here comes the best...the next day late I have not heard from him so I pm him.and ask about the rest of my boxes and shipping....he responds that he feels so bad but he only has 21 boxes because his friend was supposed to have the rest but of course the 21 he does have are all bought from Target, not WalMart, remember he drove all night with my $40 and had 12 from WalMart and 33 Target. This ass clown never left the house but jobbed me for $40 gas, reneged on a deal twice, and is a liar. Now I await an echeck refund and acts like he did nothing wrong and I'm to blame.

Now he has already left me positive feedback and I have all the back and forth emails to prove he is rotten. I may have let it go but he has the nerve to post here talking about how bad it is like he is not part of the problem. If anyone wants transcript of our conversations to back up my word feel free to pm your email. I realize he has followed thru with many of you successfully but to me he lied, reneged, lied and reneged again. Still waiting for my $700 refund to go through....
kevinandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
So true. I rarely post selling threads anymore. I'll just sell it on ebay for double+. I never tried COMC, but eBay I've always sold cards very well.
I purchased (from you) a Chrome Jake Locker blue refractor /199 for going eBay rate. We conducted the deal on this website.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #37 (permalink)

Uhhhh ohhh Spaghetti O's.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinandji View Post
This kid nuccionino tells me he has at least 100 value boxes at Targets/Meijers but if I give him gas, shipping and all the Harper/redemptions he can get me as many as I want and the $40 in gas is to drive a 50 mile radius to save me money buying from WalMarts. Of which he figures on 30 boxes. I send him $820 goods for shipping and gift him $40 for gas. Tells me
he drove all night and got 12 boxes from WalMart and 33 Target/Meijers. Total 45 boxes but the good news is he didn't even touch nearby stores so therefore he can get much more. I thank him and stupidly send another $275 goods to get as close to 60 boxes he can.

Now the fun begins...he emails and tells me he feels bad about taking the Harper/redemptions because if I don't hit big card I can get a good return on redemptions so he wants to go back on our deal and now wants $275 for his troubles. After explaining I am not a seller and I don't care about redemptions he agrees, once again, to our original deal. Next day comes and he confirms he has the 45 boxes but he is busy with school Monday and needs another day to buy the rest and send out and he now insists on the $275, he
does not want redemptions. That's twice he reneged and I tell him forget the extra boxes, keep $250 buy what you can with remainder.

Here comes the best...the next day late I have not heard from him so I pm him.and ask about the rest of my boxes and shipping....he responds that he feels so bad but he only has 21 boxes because his friend was supposed to have the rest but of course the 21 he does have are all bought from Target, not WalMart, remember he drove all night with my $40 and had 12 from WalMart and 33 Target. This ass clown never left the house but jobbed me for $40 gas, reneged on a deal twice, and is a liar. Now I await an echeck refund and acts like he did nothing wrong and I'm to blame.

Now he has already left me positive feedback and I have all the back and forth emails to prove he is rotten. I may have let it go but he has the nerve to post here talking about how bad it is like he is not part of the problem. If anyone wants transcript of our conversations to back up my word feel free to pm your email. I realize he has followed thru with many of you successfully but to me he lied, reneged, lied and reneged again. Still waiting for my $700 refund to go through....
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Uhhhh ohhh Spaghetti O's.....
This board is so drama-filled right now that we have bash threads inside of bash threads
Old 03-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

HAHAAH please. Start a new thread first, don't hijack this, I got all night

I was wrong in promising boxes that I didn't have in hand. Things happened, I got screwed, so I had to refund you the difference SOMETHING WE AGREED ON BEFORE HAND THAT COULD HAPPEN! I offered a full refund, and I offered a refund that you accepted, I sent the rest of the boxes out. It was my mistake to not have the 24 that I was suppose to have, but I refunded you via eCheck. It will be in your account Friday. I have every e-mail. Remember when this started and you wanted me to send first? You tried to press fraud charges even though I refunded you. I mean come on, I made a mistake and admitted it, and you go and want to press fraud charges? tell the whole story. I BET you will say I am scamming you when your boxes get in.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Also, you were giving me $400 worth of cards, I didn't feel comfortable with that, so I asked for 60% of that or so. I'm wrong for wanting LESS? Anything more? I didn't leave the house? really? Check the receipts, I drove 100 miles to find these boxes, stop lying, seriously.

And if you want to leave a negative, fine, I didn't fulfill a deal. But you didn't need to take the refund, and boxes. You could of got ALL YOUR MONEY BACK and you chose not too.

Last edited by nuccionino; 03-14-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I purchased (from you) a Chrome Jake Locker blue refractor /199 for going eBay rate. We conducted the deal on this website.
Yep, because you aren't a lowballer, you pay very fair prices and sell at VERY fair prices.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

This is almost as bad/similar as the guy who tried to call out guru. LOL.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
But I'll get blasted because I'm not him.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #44 (permalink)

Jami was a dumbazz before any of this happened, so it's no surprise to me.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
Ummm this is nothing like the guy who tried to call out guru. This is a guy who has a legitimate gripe.

Quote:
But I'll get blasted because I'm not him.
No, you'll get blasted b/c you #@#@#@#@ed up...and possible lied/deceived.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:55 AM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Ummm this is nothing like the guy who tried to call out guru. This is a guy who has a legitimate gripe.

No, you'll get blasted b/c you #@#@#@#@ed up...and possible lied/deceived.
I lied? You need to read the thread before assuming. Why would I apologize and claim I did wrong? So you are saying I did right then since I'm lying right?

And why is it when people try to make things better, it gets worse? I mean most people don't apologize till they are caught. I apologized before he brought up posts and stuff. He is lying more then I am, because I'm being truthful.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #47 (permalink)

Anyways...........
Madrox and I have conducted NUMEROUS PC for PC trades.

Never a single problem with him at all.

I can confirm that he recently moved, as I have his old address and new address written down on my little red trading book.

Any questions, just ask.
http://muvies4themasses.miiduu.com/
pjnjjsdad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

OK well. Everyone can say what they want about me. I honeslty don't care. But I DID tell the guy I was moving and it could possibly take awhile to get out. which it did. Printed the label on 2/15/12. Sent probly a little over a week later. Yes i know it went out late. but I was in the middle of a move and had to go through storage and all kinds of stuff to find most of my cards. Here is the DC# 9101128882300167718939 Which I would have provided had I been asked for it. If you click it you see that theres no new information. I honestly dont know why. Same thing happened like 2 months ago and as far as I know the guy never got his card. But he did get a refund and the promise of a better card to come (still trying to pick up an earl campbell patch for him if anyone knows anything) But I am NOT a scammer or a liar. RJ bud. yes I was late getting out, yes you have every right to be angry. but I KNOW i told you I was moving I told EVERYONE i did a deal with. So there the info. if nothing ever gets to you I will be happy to send something else your way. I have a Kaepernick Supreme jersey auto /50 that i will send you if you never get the jersey. Had you just PM'd me and been a man about it instead of trying to call me out in a thread, this could have been handled the RIGHT way. but there Im done. You jackals do what you will with the info.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #49 (permalink)

Dude I showed every msg you sent me, you never told me any of that and I msgd you multiple times. 2 months is unacceptable with no contact.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

no contact?? You just showed multiple PM's that prove I was in contact with you. Quit being a whiny little girl over a frikking $2 card. I would have just gave it to you had you asked because thats the kind of guy Iam. Ask allot of ppl. I send way more for free than I ever sell or trade just to add to other peoples PC. Im done arguing with you. Leave me a neg and get one. Not retalioatory, but because youre being a douche and you deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Dude I showed every msg you sent me, you never told me any of that and I msgd you multiple times. 2 months is unacceptable with no contact.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote