Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad8d8d View Post
Just to make some points clear since you are misleading a lot of board memeber here.
1. You refuse to refund me even thought its clearly that you had received the card I send back. I have to open a case, which is still pending, in order to get my money back.
2. Prior to returning, I wrote you and ask you if its okay for me to return the card. Yet, you choose to slander me in a public forum.
3. The card was returned due to the fuzzy right corner on the back.
4. FYI, I had purchased 4 more Harper auto from the bay and 1 more auto from this forum ever since Harper was send down to AAA.
5. If anyone care to check my ebay feedback and the feedback I left for others, then you can decide whether to block me or not.
Yes, buyer's remorse.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

Speaking the truth, no matter how ugly is not slander. You are a lying sack of crap and all I did is let everyone know. And once you opened the eBay case the process of refunding was out of my hands, eBay already took the money out of my PayPal account all you have to do is provide the tracking number showing it was returned.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
Speaking the truth, no matter how ugly is not slander. You are a lying sack of crap and all I did is let everyone know. And once you opened the eBay case the process of refunding was out of my hands, eBay already took the money out of my PayPal account all you have to do is provide the tracking number showing it was returned.
Keep talking plz. I had to open the case since you refused for the refund after i wrote you two time after you received the card back.
bad8d8d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:25 PM   #29 (permalink)

I told you as soon as you canceled the transaction I would refund. You choose not to and opened a case. As soon as you opened the case i was at eBay mercy.

You have to remember you telling a lie is what started this.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
I told you as soon as you canceled the transaction I would refund. You choose not to and opened a case. As soon as you opened the case i was at eBay mercy.

You have to remember you telling a lie is what started this.

This is the quote from ebay regarding the canceling transaction.
"You should only accept the cancellation request if you haven't paid yet or you've already received your refund from the seller. If you haven't received your refund, contact the seeller"
Why will I cancel the transaction when you refused to refund me??? I asked you for the refund before I will accept the "cancel of transaction request". Yet, you had ignored my request until I had to open a case.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #31 (permalink)

Cool you can copy and paste! Now address your lie. You, me and everyone else knows nothing is wrong with the card's corner. You just saw the prices falling from the $270 you paid to $200 and had buyers remorse. Of course you bought more since he was optioned to AAA because prices dropped.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Cool you can copy and paste! Now address your lie. You, me and everyone else knows nothing is wrong with the card's corner. You just saw the prices falling from the $270 you paid to $200 and had buyers remorse. Of course you bought more since he was optioned to AAA because prices dropped.
Yeap, and I can copy and paste some more. From your item description.
"Shop with confidence! 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!

We ship FAST, SECURE and CHEAP.

You pay today, we ship today!"

So your 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, is to slander the buyer if they are not happy with the item?? Also, payment was send on March 11, and the following shipping informaiton is

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

Mar-14-12, 22:46 PM, ATLANTA, GA 30320

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

Mar-14-12, 21:31 PM, AUGUSTA, GA 30907
Old 03-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #33 (permalink)

Waiting for you to address your lie about the card's damage. I don't believe 100% customer satisfaction covers buyers remorse. But if you think it does then this thread was worth it so that others can block your worthless #@#@#@.

And how have I slandered you when all I did was tell people you lie about the reason for returning a card? Your silence on the issue pretty much says you agree that you just had buyer's remorse.

Last edited by danimal; 03-24-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:

So your 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, is to slander the buyer if they are not happy with the item?? Also, payment was send on March 11, and the following shipping informaiton is

Ok, someone is obviously ignorant of the way the post office works. The 11th was a Sunday. The post office is closed on Sunday. Your label was printed on Monday (a day the post office is open) and dropped off at the post office in the big blue box about 20 minutes after I printed your label. Sorry I can't make to the post office open on Sunday. Nice try!

shipment Information

This shipping label has a related payment transaction. For details of the transaction, please see transaction 0JJ32533ER550062A

Shipping Status:
Shipped
Reference Number:
U.S. Postal Service 9121128882300216114204 Learn More

Label Purchase Date:
Mar 12, 2012 17:26:32 PDT
Total Postage Value:
$5.15 USD
Signature Confirmation Cost:
$2.10 USD
Total Shipping Cost:
$7.25 USD
Label Purchased From:
PayPal MultiOrder Shipping
This label purchase is part of transaction 76073194AS4639512

Service Type:
Priority Mail® (2-3 days)
Package Size:
Small Flat Rate Box
Weight:
Upto 70lbs
Mailing Date:
Mar 12, 2012
Delivery Confirmation:
Free
Signature Confirmation:
Yes
Display Postage Value on Label:
No

Ship From:

Daniel Baker
Martinez, GA 30907
United States

Ship To:

Captian Ass Hat
burlingame, CA 94010-1817
United States
Confirmed Residential address
Old 03-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Waiting for you to address your lie about the card's damage. I don't believe 100% customer satisfaction covers buyers remorse. But if you think it does then this thread was worth it so that others can block your worthless #@#@#@.

And how have I slandered you when all I did was tell people you lie about the reason for returning a card? Your silence on the issue pretty much says you agree that you just had buyer's remorse.
Its redundant since I had expressed my reason for retuning the card several time already. In case you did not see it. " The bottom right hand corner on the back of the card is no sharp". The back of the card was not scanned at your auciton and I took the assumption of your 100% customer satisfaction is true before purchasing.
Furthermore, here is some more facts:
1. You refused to refund me after you clearly got the card back in your possession and insisted that I accepted your "transaction cancellation" before you will refund which is contray to the ebay practice.
2. I had wrote you about whether its okay to return the card prior of sending it back. You made no object at that time and then slander me in public forum and ebay correspondance afterward.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Its redundant since I had expressed my reason for retuning the card several time already. In case you did not see it. " The bottom right hand corner on the back of the card is no sharp". The back of the card was not scanned at your auciton and I took the assumption of your 100% customer satisfaction is true before purchasing.
Furthermore, here is some more facts:
1. You refused to refund me after you clearly got the card back in your possession and insisted that I accepted your "transaction cancellation" before you will refund which is contray to the ebay practice.
2. I had wrote you about whether its okay to return the card prior of sending it back. You made no object at that time and then slander me in public forum and ebay correspondance afterward.
Can you please explain how a corner on the back of a card can be "not sharp" but the front be "sharp"? They share the same corner.

I have posted a scan of the back in this thread so if someone can please help me understand how the back of a corner can be "not sharp" and the front be "sharp" it would be much appreciated.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok, someone is obviously ignorant of the way the post office works. The 11th was a Sunday. The post office is closed on Sunday. Your label was printed on Monday (a day the post office is open) and dropped off at the post office in the big blue box about 20 minutes after I printed your label. Sorry I can't make to the post office open on Sunday. Nice try!

shipment Information

This shipping label has a related payment transaction. For details of the transaction, please see transaction 0JJ32533ER550062A

Shipping Status:
Shipped
Reference Number:

Label Purchase Date:
Total Postage Value:
$5.15 USD
$2.10 USD
Total Shipping Cost:
$7.25 USD
Label Purchased From:

Service Type:
Package Size:
Small Flat Rate Box
Weight:
Upto 70lbs
Mailing Date:
Mar 12, 2012
Delivery Confirmation:
Free
Signature Confirmation:
Yes
No

Ship From:

Daniel Baker
Martinez, GA 30907
United States

Ship To:

Captian Ass Hat
United States

HAHAHAHAHA, BURN
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #38 (permalink)

This practice is getting old. If you clowns want BGS 10 cards BUY THEM!
Old 03-24-2012, 08:17 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:

It always takes a few days to get from the local post office to the Sort Facility...............
Old 03-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:

shipment Information

Shipping Status:
Shipped
Reference Number:

Label Purchase Date:
Total Postage Value:
$5.15 USD
$2.10 USD
Total Shipping Cost:
$7.25 USD
Label Purchased From:

Service Type:
Package Size:
Small Flat Rate Box
Weight:
Upto 70lbs
Mailing Date:
Mar 12, 2012
Delivery Confirmation:
Free
Signature Confirmation:
Yes
No

Ship From:

Daniel Baker
Martinez, GA 30907
United States

Ship To:

Captian Ass Hat
United States
Wow. You actually want to do this. Okay. I do know March 11 is Sunday, the shipping informaiton clearly stated that the package was not turned till March 14, which is a Wed. I do know you can print the shipping label at anytime but it's the time you actually turn in the package to send that count.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Can you please explain how a corner on the back of a card can be "not sharp" but the front be "sharp"? They share the same corner.
I have posted a scan of the back in this thread so if someone can please help me understand how the back of a corner can be "not sharp" and the front be "sharp" it would be much appreciated.
You actually need to ask this question?? Seriouosly??
Old 03-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow. You actually want to do this. Okay. I do know March 11 is Sunday, the shipping informaiton clearly stated that the package was not turned till March 14, which is a Wed. I do know you can print the shipping label at anytime but it's the time you actually turn in the package to send that count.
Do you think your winning here?

You continue to look more ridiculous with every post. Admit your game! You buy hoping for 9.5 or 10's. If it looks like a 9 you send it back. We get it. Blocking buyers like you is great.

Just quit the charade and admit it!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #43 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Are you seriously complaining that it only took four days to reach you in CA?
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

He has never address where this damage is, and admit he has buyer remorse. Come on.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
No, it says it got to the sort facility on the 14th, big difference......What, do you think the big blue mailbox scans the code when you drop it off????????/
Old 03-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
Do you think your winning here?

You continue to look more ridiculous with every post. Admit your game! You buy buyers like you is great.

Just quit the charade and admit it!!!
If you bother to check the facts, you can see that I had purchased many Harper auto that in no way will graded a 9.5 or even 9, yet I left 5 stars feedback. I paid for this card and was not aware of the corner on the back. The seller clearly stated its refund policy and its 100% satisfaction quarantee. Furthermore, i had asked the seller prior that if its okay to send the card back and stating the reason for returning. He made no objection and then he stared this post asking board member to block me.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #47 (permalink)

Last edited by NonSportsCardForum; 03-24-2012 at 08:47 PM.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
he stared this post asking board member to block me. [/B]
Check your facts. I never asked anyone to block you. I just advised them they might want to block you since you return cards if you pay a price for a card and then the price decreases within the return window.

So please stop slandering me with your lies. I never asked anyone to block you yet you post a blatant lie stating I did.

And can someone please explain to me how a card can have a "not sharp" back corner but the front of the same corner is sharp? This makes no sense to me.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Check your facts. I never asked anyone to block you. I just advised them they might want to block you since you return cards if you pay a price for a card and then the price decreases within the return window.

So please stop slandering me with your lies. I never asked anyone to block you yet you post a blatant lie stating I did.

And can someone please explain to me how a card can have a "not sharp" back corner but the front of the same corner is sharp? This makes no sense to me.
QuQUOTE=danimal;2406093]Everyone might want to block this guy, he's already taking advantage of eBay's new refund policy.This ebayer bought my Bowman Bryce Harper autograph that was a redemption replacement from Topps. The card was in never touched it was in the same sleeve and top loader Topps sent it in; I just scanned it and shipped it. The tracking shows it was delivered March 16th.
quote from your very first post.
So now I am slandering you?? LOL..
Old 03-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
QuQUOTE=danimal;2406093]Everyone might want to block this guy, he's already taking advantage of eBay's new refund policy.This ebayer bought my Bowman Bryce Harper autograph that was a redemption replacement from Topps. The card was in never touched it was in the same sleeve and top loader Topps sent it in; I just scanned it and shipped it. The tracking shows it was delivered March 16th.
quote from your very first post.
So now I am slandering you?? LOL..

Asking and suggesting are two different things....but what do I know.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote