Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 07:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default bad8d8d = Loser, taking advantage of ebay forced returns.

Everyone might want to block this guy, he's already taking advantage of eBay's new refund policy.

This ebayer bought my Bowman Bryce Harper autograph that was a redemption replacement from Topps. The card was in never touched it was in the same sleeve and top loader Topps sent it in; I just scanned it and shipped it. The tracking shows it was delivered March 16th.

Then yesterday March 19, I guess he got buyer's remorse after Harper was optioned to AAA, I get this message:

"Hi, in accordance with your 14 days return policy. I will like to return this card due to one of the corner on the back is not sharp. I will send the card back with delivery confirmation. Please advise if this is okay. Thanks."

So I guess that hope of a quick Harper flip being dashed caused the back corner to not be sharp.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Ebay policies are not kind to sellers.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the head's up

[Inactive]
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

thats why I dont accept returns I sold a card to a guy a couple weeks back that I put in the description that the card was damaged. He told me he wanted to take advantage of the return option cause he didnt think when he bought the card that the damage was that bad
blackandgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

OK so I am assuming this sold for $250 or more so you were required to send with sig confirmation.

Does he have to do the same when returning?

The should shange the company slogan to:

"Welcome to Ebay where child rapists have more rights than our sellers"

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
OK so I am assuming this sold for $250 or more so you were required to send with sig confirmation.

Does he have to do the same when returning?

The should shange the company slogan to:

"Welcome to Ebay where child rapists have more rights than our sellers"
A big reason why I've never sold anything on Ebay. I have things I want to sell but am looking to avoid it just for these reasons.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durstlimpbizkit View Post
A big reason why I've never sold anything on Ebay. I have things I want to sell but am looking to avoid it just for these reasons.
Same here. i've got alot of nice antiques and other collectibles but just can't trust the Feebay way...
hanstess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Wonder if this is the same Ebay ID as this member on BO:

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: bad8d8d

Hmmmm ...
Old 03-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmoot2 View Post
Wonder if this is the same Ebay ID as this member on BO:

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: bad8d8d

Hmmmm ...
He's on right now and deals in baseball....hmmm

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmoot2 View Post
wonder if this is the same ebay id as this member on bo:

blowout cards forums - view profile: Bad8d8d

hmmmm ...
sick 'em! Woofffffffffffffffffff woooffffff

www.photobucket.com/bullcitysportscards
michaelspopejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:57 PM   #11 (permalink)

The loser sent the card back and I can not find the "corner on the back is not sharp", I guess that is d-bag speak for, "I'm a loser who had buyer's remorse but I'm not man enough to admit it so I'm just going to blame my problems on someone else". Typical 99%'er right there.

Here's a scan if anyone want to try to find the "corner on the back is not sharp". I'm send this to BGS Monday just to be an a-hole and prove a point.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

He just accused me of slander for calling him a liar.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #13 (permalink)

BLOCKED!!!!!!
festus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
He just accused me of slander for calling him a liar.
Well I guess he can accuse me of slander to for calling him a koksucker
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
Well I guess he can accuse me of slander to for calling him a koksucker
Please also accuse me of slander, because you are pretty clearly lying; there seems to be nothing at all wrong with that card.

Is this you?:

WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

This is the exact message i wrot eto op.

"Dear adona72001,First of all, this is the quote from ebay regarding the canceling transaction. "You should only accept the cancellation request if you haven't paid yet or you've already received your refund from the seller. If you haven't received your refund, contact the seeller". Thus, until the refund is received, I will not cancel the tranacton. Secondly, accusing me of being a liar is a base of slandering. One of the bottom corner is fuzzy. I am surprised an experience seller like you will try to negate what you clearly stated in your own selling policy. You got the card back within the 14 days period. Refund my fund today before I escatle the case. - bad8d8d"

It's clearly that you got the card back, yet, you want me to cancel the transaction which ebay clearly stated that I should not do so untill the refund was given. I have dealed on ebay and also blowout without anyone problem. I am abiding on your refund policy and return the card with priority mail and delivery confirmaiton. Yet, you choose to slander me in public. Anyway. i think I deserve a formal apology or I might need to looking into other venue to protect my reputation.
bad8d8d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad8d8d View Post
This is the exact message i wrot eto op.

"Dear adona72001,First of all, this is the quote from ebay regarding the canceling transaction. "You should only accept the cancellation request if you haven't paid yet or you've already received your refund from the seller. If you haven't received your refund, contact the seeller". Thus, until the refund is received, I will not cancel the tranacton. Secondly, accusing me of being a liar is a base of slandering. One of the bottom corner is fuzzy. I am surprised an experience seller like you will try to negate what you clearly stated in your own selling policy. You got the card back within the 14 days period. Refund my fund today before I escatle the case. - bad8d8d"

It's clearly that you got the card back, yet, you want me to cancel the transaction which ebay clearly stated that I should not do so untill the refund was given. I have dealed on ebay and also blowout without anyone problem. I am abiding on your refund policy and return the card with priority mail and delivery confirmaiton. Yet, you choose to slander me in public. Anyway. i think I deserve a formal apology or I might need to looking into other venue to protect my reputation.
You deserve to apologize for having buyer's remorse. You wanted a refund because the card wasn't going to be a 9.5 or 10, right?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
ND3

Dan he wants an apology! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ronlabo will write you heartfelt one.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #19 (permalink)

What is it lately with everybody and the Im going to pursue legal action against you crap lately, seems to be a spreading occurance on ebay lately..........
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
What is it lately with everybody and the Im going to pursue legal action against you crap lately, seems to be a spreading occurance on ebay lately..........
lots of ass clowns on the board lately
dherm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
ND3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Do you think anyone is going to pony up $$$$ to have a lawyer review a case of hurt feelings on an internet forum???
Old 03-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Do you think anyone is going to pony up $$$$ to have a lawyer review a case of hurt feelings on an internet forum???
I should send you the PM I got from the good Dr. D, said he was getting letters from his lawyer so we would stop picking on him
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Please also accuse me of slander, because you are pretty clearly lying; there seems to be nothing at all wrong with that card.

Is this you?:

Someone lying on this forum? Now that would never happen.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #24 (permalink)

Here is my apology.

I am sorry your no good sorry arse bought my card and then lied to me about the card being damaged. Had you told me you just wanted to return the card I would have been fine with it, but you weren't man enough to admit you had buyer's remorse. You had to come up with a lie.

So please quit saying I did anything to ruin your reputation, you did that yourself. Your refund is waiting for you, I told eBay I'd refund you just have to provide them the tracking info.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
Everyone might want to block this guy, he's already taking advantage of eBay's new refund policy.

This ebayer bought my Bowman Bryce Harper autograph that was a redemption replacement from Topps. The card was in never touched it was in the same sleeve and top loader Topps sent it in; I just scanned it and shipped it. The tracking shows it was delivered March 16th.

Then yesterday March 19, I guess he got buyer's remorse after Harper was optioned to AAA, I get this message:

"Hi, in accordance with your 14 days return policy. I will like to return this card due to one of the corner on the back is not sharp. I will send the card back with delivery confirmation. Please advise if this is okay. Thanks."

So I guess that hope of a quick Harper flip being dashed caused the back corner to not be sharp.
Just to make some points clear since you are misleading a lot of board memeber here.
1. You refuse to refund me even thought its clearly that you had received the card I send back. I have to open a case, which is still pending, in order to get my money back.
2. Prior to returning, I wrote you and ask you if its okay for me to return the card. Yet, you choose to slander me in a public forum.
3. The card was returned due to the fuzzy right corner on the back.
4. FYI, I had purchased 4 more Harper auto from the bay and 1 more auto from this forum ever since Harper was send down to AAA.
5. If anyone care to check my ebay feedback and the feedback I left for others, then you can decide whether to block me or not.
bad8d8d is offline   Reply With Quote