Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Group break non-payers: neg, neut or nothin? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/276137-group-break-non-payers-neg-neut-nothin.html)

oldgoldy97 03-22-2012 03:16 PM

Group break non-payers: neg, neut or nothin?

What is the consensus on how to handle non-payers in group breaks? I did leave a negative i-trader for one person, but he was in it for good chunk of change. For relatively small amounts of money, do you think a neutral feedback is good enough? It's one thing if a person hasn't been on here in a while, but sometimes people are on the same day you are pming them and there is no response.

Andrew Jones 03-22-2012 03:28 PM

I understand leaving a negative, but IMO a neutral is the way to go. I really think there needs to be some sort of consequence for committing to a group break and then backing out and I think other group break hosts deserve a warning when someone has done that before (i.e. iTrader feedback). I know houdini and I disagreed on this issue though.

cking 03-22-2012 04:40 PM

If they did not pay,then they did not pay. You should not base your decision to leave feedback based on the amount of money. A non payer is a non payer, period.

gunshowboy 03-22-2012 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=cking;2417246]If they did not pay,then they did not pay. You should not base your decision to leave feedback based on the amount of money. A non payer is a non payer, period.[/QUOTE]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities"

jlzinck 03-22-2012 08:10 PM

Neutral at best and I would never let them in another break

Tyler 03-23-2012 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2418141]Neutral at best and I would never let them in another break[/QUOTE]

These are the rules I follow.

revil41 03-23-2012 02:43 AM

Yeah i have been in a couple of breaks where people do not pay, and at the last second pull out, leaves everybody scrambling to cover the open slots. We should have a separate box break feedback for both Host and Breakers, easier for the Admins to oversee so we don't have any problems in the near future.

And to answer the question i agree a neutral should be left.

mmbtvs 03-23-2012 08:04 AM

Blacklist them so they can never sign up for your breaks again and then neutral.

ronlabo 03-23-2012 08:19 AM

It's a negative, they didn't follow thru on a committment how is that a nuetral???...NEG the sh!t out of them all:)!

NonSportsCardForum 03-23-2012 09:09 AM

If a neg is warranted for backing out of an agreed trade or sale, this should be treated no different.

oldgoldy97 03-23-2012 12:49 PM

I gave them both neutrals. Interested to see if they cause any flak about it. I didn't give them a negative because, shoot, I didn't give the guy who sent me a card with a pube sticking out of the holder a negative and I found that waaaaay worse.

XL5 03-23-2012 01:03 PM

[QUOTE=NonSportsCardForum;2420329]If a neg is warranted for backing out of an agreed trade or sale, this should be treated no different.[/QUOTE]

It's even worse than a regular deal. Backing out of a group break can potentially screw up all the other buyers as well.

palmdesertcards 03-23-2012 02:16 PM

[QUOTE=XL5;2420988]It's even worse than a regular deal. Backing out of a group break can potentially screw up all the other buyers as well.[/QUOTE]

yuck!:eek: