Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default My favorite email ever in my history on ebay

I love someone telling me what I should sell a card in order to not ruin market value

Ebay id:nakomi209

YOU SHOULD RAISE THE BUY IT NOW TO AT LEAST $600. THIS ITEM LAST SOLD FOR $460 + $13 SHIPPING. ANOTHER SAME ITEM LISTED FOR $999.99 - CHECK ITEM #290682568743. 450 IS WAY TOO LOW. YOU RUIN MARKET VALUE FOR THE CARD. YOU CAN GET WAY MORE
Old 03-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

Whats the item
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Whats the item
MJ signature shots auto
Old 03-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
I love someone telling me what I should sell a card in order to not ruin market value

Ebay id:nakomi209

YOU SHOULD RAISE THE BUY IT NOW TO AT LEAST $600. THIS ITEM LAST SOLD FOR $460 + $13 SHIPPING. ANOTHER SAME ITEM LISTED FOR $999.99 - CHECK ITEM #290682568743. 450 IS WAY TOO LOW. YOU RUIN MARKET VALUE FOR THE CARD. YOU CAN GET WAY MORE
Something tells me the person sending this email also has one of these and does not want a completed sale showing at that price. By the way, Where have you been?
Old 03-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Something tells me the person sending this email also has one of these and does not want a completed sale showing at that price. By the way, Where have you been?
Oh I believe that 1000%

Took a long break from this stuff in general. New job has me traveling alot and had to get somethings in place financially.

Slowly getting back into the thick of things. I see these boards have become overrun with a ton of new blood and just alot of stupidity
Old 03-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

add another to the mj market manipulator.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh I believe that 1000%

Took a long break from this stuff in general. New job has me traveling alot and had to get somethings in place financially.

Slowly getting back into the thick of things. I see these boards have become overrun with a ton of new blood and just alot of stupidity
Can you honestly say you expected anything else? Its good to see you back though. I remember the Brandon Jennings thread when I first started on here. That one esclated in to full scale warfare. Good times
Old 03-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I am not talking about your circumstance in particular but in general I have to agree with the guy. It irks me more than a hot card coming out, or even a card that has been selling for say $700 or right around there and then all of a sudden a seller comes along and offers the card for $450-$500 so another seller needs to under cut him and sell his for $400-$450. Now you have 2 cards sold at $400-$500 on a card that has been selling consistently for $700. What does this cause? It causes buyers everywhere to start emailing sellers saying I will pay you X because the last 2 sold for $400-$500.

Don't get me wrong as a seller you are allowed to ask whatever it is you want for a card or any item. But it is frustrating and does lower the market for the card.
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthimesch View Post
I am not talking about your circumstance in particular but in general I have to agree with the guy. It irks me more than a hot card coming out, or even a card that has been selling for say $700 or right around there and then all of a sudden a seller comes along and offers the card for $450-$500 so another seller needs to under cut him and sell his for $400-$450. Now you have 2 cards sold at $400-$500 on a card that has been selling consistently for $700. What does this cause? It causes buyers everywhere to start emailing sellers saying I will pay you X because the last 2 sold for $400-$500.

Don't get me wrong as a seller you are allowed to ask whatever it is you want for a card or any item. But it is frustrating and does lower the market for the card.

But here's the thing. The last actual sale was $468, I have mine listed for $450. There's no way on earth $18 kills the market on a card.

Adding the one that's been sitting out there with a $999 BIN/BO that hasn't sold really doesn't help his case
Old 03-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
But here's the thing. The last actual sale was $468, I have mine listed for $450. There's no way on earth $18 kills the market on a card.

Adding the one that's been sitting out there with a $999 BIN/BO that hasn't sold really doesn't help his case

very true and valid points for sure. I certainly wasn't meaning anything against you, just meant in general and in your case it certainly does not kill the market value.
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote