Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default jtayne1323

Anyone familiar with this member??? I and another member purchased cards from him on the 13th. He was last on BO on Sunday the 18th. Neither of us have received our cards. He has perfect feedback. Just wondering if anyone on here knows him and knows what's up with him??
jusdukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

I have made several deals with John. All deals went perfect. Hopefully you get your cards, he is a good guy!

Good luck man!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Having the same problem bought a Demarco Murray Chrome refracted auto on 3/11 week went by no tracking number or card received. Contacted him he blamed his wife said it would go out first thing next morning and send me tracking #. Now 2 more weeks have gone by no word from him on any emails I have sent, and no tracking number. I'm opening a case on PayPal. I'm done waiting and not really wanting excuses anymore. If I were you I'd do the same. I'm usually pretty patient and realize things happen, but this seems fishy.

Last edited by Drudes86; 04-01-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Drudes86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

This is not like John. He is usually on top of his game. I remember he contacted me a few weeks ago and his computer was hacked and he was working on getting another one. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but I know he was having problems. Hopefully he comes through!
Old 04-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Any update OP, or have any luck....I still have yet to hear anything :/ I feel like I got ripped off bad
Drudes86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

I have to admit- I had a transaction with him that didn't go so well. It had been 3-4 weeks without receiving the card. He was ignoring/not returning my PMs. Then one day out of the blue he messages me and tells me he had been in the hospital with a family member. Not a huge deal but reading this thread it seems to just be piling up.

His computer was hacked? And he used that as an excuse for not your package out? You could get the address you need via another means- smart phone, friend's computer, work computer, library, etc...
Old 04-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drudes86 View Post
Any update OP, or have any luck....I still have yet to hear anything :/ I feel like I got ripped off bad

Nope. He has not been on here since the 18th and he has no items on ebay. I even tried sending him an e-mail and got no response. So there are at least 3 people on here that paid for cards and have not received them. I'm pretty patient too but I think it's time to contact paypal. Too bad as I really wanted the card.
jusdukky is offline   Reply With Quote