Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default might want to BBL this guy quick!

There's no way all these negs stand, but you ought to block him quick to save yourself the hassle. Apparently somone is mad at the world right now!

eBay Feedback Profile for wolfsong4u28099
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

I think eBay will remove those feedbacks. I'll bet they'll hear about all those negs, and look into it. Anyone can see that buyer lost a screw and went nuts. Even eBay will see that.

It brings up an interesting point though. If enough buyers start going haywire like that one did, maybe it'd give eBay more incentive to fix their crappy feeback/DSR system?
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

The more I think about it, the more I realize that this buyer's actions only prove the fact that eBay's feedback/DSR system is a complete and utter joke. I mean, a buyer can leave absolutely and complete BS for feedback, there is nothing to stop them. The system is garbage.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlazarevich View Post
The more I think about it, the more I realize that this buyer's actions only prove the fact that eBay's feedback/DSR system is a complete and utter joke. I mean, a buyer can leave absolutely and complete BS for feedback, there is nothing to stop them. The system is garbage.
Yep, something needs to be done. The door is open for all types of buyer opportunism on eBay. Sellers are forced into the raw end of the deal as far as protections go, but there are little/no alternatives with the type of buyer base that eBay has.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Blocked and thanks, as long as eBay is making those 30% profits raise each year, they couldn't care less what the sellers think!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
Blocked and thanks, as long as eBay is making those 30% profits raise each year, they couldn't care less what the sellers think!
True, but if more buyers start going berserk like this one, that might cause mass hysteria, and more sellers to leave eBay, and thus eBay would start losing fees, and thus they'd have to change their feedback/DSR system.

Maybe this nutty buyer is part part of a larger attack on eBay that is about to begin. Think about it, 6,000,000 negs and low DSR's left in a 24 hour period. That would be hilarious!!! eBay would fall apart, all sellers would be blocked from selling. All because of eBay's stupid feedback system.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
XL5

I love the replies.

Quote:
you dumbass!! you paid on the 12th and we shipped on 13th and the item was right
Old 03-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Ever since he received his first negative he has gone on a neg giving spree, way to go guy who gave him the negative lol.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Looks like eBay took those negs off!

Alex, that would not be a bad idea, but besides amazon, eBay right now has no competition, so I doubt they'll still care much until there is another competitor out there that can make eBay compete for sellers, they will rather lose a seller than a buyer.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

when you lose a seller typically your losing a buyer as well i'd think. I buy and sell, and if i ever get fed up enough to stop selling, i'd stop buying as well. Just seems like they should try to be fair instead of just protecting buyers but I guess they don't care as long as the $$$ keeps rollin in.