Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Ebay user to avoid: Scamming Buyer (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/279848-ebay-user-avoid-scamming-buyer.html)

Orangejello727 03-30-2012 07:41 AM

Ebay user to avoid: Scamming Buyer

Ebay user id:

XXXXXXX

This member not only took my card and refund, he then leaves me a negative after the fact. I knew something was wrong when he bid on my auction stated he was from the UK. So he bypassed paying international shipping to China. He is registered under ebay.uk. Then when he wins and pays, the paypal shipping address is to China.

Ontop of all that he took 3 weeks to pay. So he opens his case literally right after paying (or started complaining why hasnt his card come yet).

Im done with sending to China. ITs seriously not worth it. Want to take my card, no problems. Want a refund, fine ill give it to you. Then to leave me a neg? Seriously on top of everything you extorted from me already? Just not worth it. I hope this guy bangs a chicken and gets the bird flu.

VWBUS1978 03-30-2012 09:18 AM

[QUOTE=Orangejello727;2453023]Ebay user id:

collectingcardswesternking

This member not only took my card and refund, he then leaves me a negative after the fact. I knew something was wrong when he bid on my auction stated he was from the UK. So he bypassed paying international shipping to China. He is registered under ebay.uk. Then when he wins and pays, the paypal shipping address is to China.

Ontop of all that he took 3 weeks to pay. So he opens his case literally right after paying (or started complaining why hasnt his card come yet).

Im done with sending to China. ITs seriously not worth it. Want to take my card, no problems. Want a refund, fine ill give it to you. Then to leave me a neg? Seriously on top of everything you extorted from me already? Just not worth it. I hope this guy bangs a chicken and gets the bird flu.[/QUOTE]

did you call ebay and ask for the feedback to be removed. after a case is open and refund is given, the buyer cannot neg you.

sorry for the issues, we've all had em i'm sure.

Orangejello727 03-30-2012 10:39 AM

I opened up the process. We'll see what happens

bigzig 03-30-2012 10:43 AM

[QUOTE=VWBUS1978;2453168]did you call ebay and ask for the feedback to be removed. after a case is open and refund is given, the buyer cannot neg you.

sorry for the issues, we've all had em i'm sure.[/QUOTE]

I don not believe this is accurate. I'm pretty sure a UPI strike is the only think that blocks the bidder from leaving feedback.

Thanks for the heads up OP. It may be worth a call to Ebay to point out all the details. Buyer location, time to pay, date case opened, etc...you may get lucky enough to speak to a rep with a heart.

u_want_my_cards 03-30-2012 12:53 PM

If the buyer never contacted you before opening the case, he can't do anything. You should get your $$ back and neg removed. Thats what happened with me. Ebay's new policy is you have to contact the seller before you open up a claim.

Dance Crew DJ 03-30-2012 04:10 PM

I hate reading horror stories like this about ebay. This is why I NEVER keep money in my paypal account. EVER. If some scammer is going to try to file for a fale refund then they will have to deal with my bank and try to get the money out of there. My checking account is also usually pretty empty too!

Kali 03-30-2012 04:18 PM

The guy sounds like a real dirt bag.Hopefully everything works out in your favor

Orangejello727 04-03-2012 01:47 PM

Just a heads up note:

Ebay user id: collectingcardswesternking

He is now emailing me outside of ebay (Got my email addy from my paypal addy) and has decided to ask me to ship him $35 in return he will remove my negative feedback removal request. Also had the balls to tell me its a limited time offer.

I called ebay using the pin number and got some loser that keeps telling me that its ebay policy NOT to remove negative feedback unless its abusive. I explained to him the extortion and he just keep repeating the same garbage that he does not see the thread amongst our emails back and forth eventhough I told him he sent me an email outside of ebay.

I swear, ebay hires the dumbest people. Ebay was better off when they outsourced all these calls to India. Atleast they could understand the logic better.

nuccionino 04-03-2012 01:55 PM

[QUOTE=Orangejello727;2473611]

Ebay user id: collectingcardswesternking

He is now emailing me outside of ebay (Got my email addy from my paypal addy) and has decided to ask me to ship him $35 in return he will remove my negative feedback removal request. Also had the balls to tell me its a limited time offer.

I called ebay using the pin number and got some loser that keeps telling me that its ebay policy NOT to remove negative feedback unless its abusive. I explained to him the extortion and he just keep repeating the same garbage that he does not see the thread amongst our emails back and forth eventhough I told him he sent me an email outside of ebay.

I swear, ebay hires the dumbest people. Ebay was better off when they outsourced all these calls to India. Atleast they could understand the logic better.[/QUOTE]

eBay sits there when you call, ignore you until you stop talking, and then reads off a piece of paper. It's a joke, they don't actually help anyone in terms of this stuff anymore (they did before). But I'm surprised they won't remove the negative when you went through the process.

Orangejello727 04-03-2012 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=nuccionino;2473650]eBay sits there when you call, ignore you until you stop talking, and then reads off a piece of paper. It's a joke, they don't actually help anyone in terms of this stuff anymore (they did before). But I'm surprised they won't remove the negative when you went through the process.[/QUOTE]

They wont remove it because the buyer cancelled the removal request and according to the ebay employee..."Its not our policy to remove negative feedback that does not violate the terms."

Then why did you have me call in? Couldnt you just tell me to over email that you were going to give me the gears. The douche even tried to use facebook as an example. He was like, do you have the right to delete someones post on facebook if you dont like it? I was like "Damn right" I can if its on my page. He quickly turns to another subject. It was frustrating to say the least.

bigzig 04-03-2012 03:47 PM

There is a way to forward the emails from outside of ebay to ebay. I'm just not for sure how to do it. I would call again and see if they can guide you thru it.

Typically Ebay does not remove negs, but this is clearly feedback extortion and should be removed.

Orangejello727 04-09-2012 04:59 PM

I have a question...

When you reply to customer support about feedback extortion, they ask you for email header.

I put the email header in the field it asked. I only cut and pasted the body of what he this buyer wrote to me because my previous email when he asked me for $$ to remove feedback, I had used a ton of vulgarity in it.

Is it possible to edit the email and send the header? Or they ask for the header so they can verify the full email and the text sent?

u_want_my_cards 04-09-2012 05:18 PM

I'd take a picture of your computer screen of the email. Then send that as well as it copy and pasted just for proof.

ronrod2010 04-09-2012 05:33 PM

can tthis be some type of international extortion/blackmail?

hairyangryfella 04-10-2012 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=nuccionino;2473650]eBay sits there when you call, ignore you until you stop talking, and then reads off a piece of paper. It's a joke, they don't actually help anyone in terms of this stuff anymore (they did before). But I'm surprised they won't remove the negative when you went through the process.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! That is why you shouldn't pay your ebay fees anymore. They stiff you, they don't care and then they bill you...

Sorry to hear about the situation OJ. I'm so fed up with all the scammers out there who give internationals a bad name. And ebay and their ridiculous policies. Common sense would allow you to get something back (either the feedback or the money or whatnot) but I doubt they have any...

Orangejello727 04-12-2012 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=hairyangryfella;2509932]Exactly! That is why you shouldn't pay your ebay fees anymore. They stiff you, they don't care and then they bill you...

Sorry to hear about the situation OJ. I'm so fed up with all the scammers out there who give internationals a bad name. And ebay and their ridiculous policies. Common sense would allow you to get something back (either the feedback or the money or whatnot) but I doubt they have any...[/QUOTE]

I rant about international buyers. For the most part they are good. I just dont like the bad apples. The bad apples are not just rotten, they are filthy.

Its so apparent in this case. His Ebay ID is UK. I expect to send the card to the UK if he wins. But his paypal addy that he pays from has a chinese address. WTF? Im bound to lose this situation no matter what I do. So its like a $10 card. He pays $3 shipping. I see the addy and its China. So I ship and it costs me like $5.50. I dont really care. But he automatically opens a claim about not recieving it.

I think im more upset at the ebay employee. He was dumber than a pan handler. "Uhh.. sir.. Uhhh sir". Shut up already.

gunshowboy 04-12-2012 05:52 PM

hey why not try USA only selling... makes life on ebay alot easier

Orangejello727 04-12-2012 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=gunshowboy;2519583]hey why not try USA only selling... makes life on ebay alot easier[/QUOTE]

I probably will. Im in Canada to its still intl shipping for me. TO that point, i deal mostly in basketball and 90s era inserts. The majority of bidders come from the international community.

luckbest 04-25-2012 11:22 AM

hi,Orangejello727
I am a Chinese,do you know that there is one payment policy in China ,IT is be called "alipay",designed by taobao.com ,I think it is more fitting for chinese person,ITs operation do not like paypal,for example,i want to purchase a leaf auto card,cost ¥100,then i buy it .send the E-money to alipay system,then alipay inform the sell i have complete payment and alipay system has received my E-money,...seller will ship item to me,when i receive the item ,the item is indeed as seller's description,then i inform the alipay to send the seller's account.
i think it is indeed safty transaction.Protected the buyer and the seller also.

cking 04-25-2012 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=luckbest;2580612]hi,Orangejello727
I am a Chinese,do you know that there is one payment policy in China ,IT is be called "alipay",designed by taobao.com ,I think it is more fitting for chinese person,ITs operation do not like paypal,for example,i want to purchase a leaf auto card,cost ¥100,then i buy it .send the E-money to alipay system,then alipay inform the sell i have complete payment and alipay system has received my E-money,...seller will ship item to me,when i receive the item ,the item is indeed as seller's description,then i inform the alipay to send the seller's account.
i think it is indeed safty transaction.Protected the buyer and the seller also.[/QUOTE]

yea,uh could you possibly write this so another human being could understand it?:confused:

jlzinck 04-25-2012 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=cking;2581144]yea,uh could you possibly write this so another human being could understand it?:confused:[/QUOTE]

Wow and people think I'm a dick.

Person say's he is Chinese. He did better in English that I could ever hope to do in Chinese.

cking 04-25-2012 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2581485]Wow and people think I'm a dick.

Person say's he is Chinese. He did better in English that I could ever hope to do in Chinese.[/QUOTE]

People think I am a dick too. Who cares what other people think.

XL5 04-25-2012 04:58 PM

[QUOTE=Orangejello727;2453023]
This douche not only took my card and refund, he then leaves me a negative after the fact. I knew something was wrong when he bid on my auction stated he was from the UK. So he bypassed paying international shipping to China. He is registered under ebay.uk. Then when he wins and pays, the paypal shipping address is to China.

Im done with sending to China. ITs seriously not worth it. Want to take my card, no problems. Want a refund, fine ill give it to you. Then to leave me a neg? Seriously on top of everything you extorted from me already? Just not worth it. I hope this guy bangs a chicken and gets the bird flu.[/QUOTE]

Chinese you say?

[QUOTE]這沖洗,不僅把我的卡和退款,然後他給我留下後的事實負。我知道什麼是錯的,當他在我的拍賣表示,他從英國申辦。於是,他繞過支付中國國際航運。他下ebay.uk.註冊然後當他贏得並支付,貝寶送貨地址是中國。

ontop的,他花了3個星期支付。於是,他打開他的情況下從字面上後支付(或開始抱怨為什麼沒有他的卡來)。

IM發送到中國做。它的嚴重不值得。要採取我的名片,沒有任何問題。要退款,罰款生病給你。然後離開我1負?認真一切之上,你已經從我勒索?不值得。我希望這傢伙劉海一隻雞,並得到禽流感[/QUOTE]

Back to English:

[QUOTE]This wash not only my card and refund, and then he left me with negative facts. I know what is wrong when he said that he was in my auction bid from England. So he bypass the payment of the Chinese international shipping. His next ebay.uk. registered and paid and then when he won the PayPal shipping address is China.

ontop, he spent three weeks pay. So, he opened his own case, to pay (literally started to complain about why there is no card).

IM sent to China to do. Serious not worth it. To take my card, no problem. To refund, fine ill give you. And then leave me a negative? Seriously above all else, you have extorted from me? Not worth it. I hope this guy bangs a chicken, and avian flu.[/QUOTE]

I'd try to contact the buyer through ebay about the $35 payment. As soon as he bites, send it to eBay.

Orangejello727 04-25-2012 11:02 PM

THe buyer is no longer in contact. I sent him an email saying ill pay. He told me he is in China now and if I bother him anymore, he will contact ebay.

Damn piss ant. I got the gears from this douche. HOpefully the rest of you block those bum and dont go through my headaches.

Orangejello727 04-25-2012 11:03 PM

[QUOTE=luckbest;2580612]hi,Orangejello727
i think it is indeed safty transaction.Protected the buyer and the seller also.[/QUOTE]

HOw is that safe for me? Say he pays. I send the card and he says he never got it? I still lose out. Plus im not using any chinese payment system. Im sure it covers chinese citizens. But im sure it leaves a canadian out to dry if anything goes wrong. There is no recourse in China for a canuck!!