Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 03:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,236
Default Mad props to zacsoccer6

this part of the forum is usually full of negativity and "watch out for" threads, so I figured I'd try to balance it out with a huge shout-out to zacsoccer6. We made a trade, and figured since we're both Ohioans that if we could link up during my drive-by of his city that we would just do it in person. My plans changed and I had to head back a day earlier than intended, but he had returned early as well. So, at 1 a.m. we met at a Steak n Shake near his place and made the swap.

Just figured I'd give this guy some bro love (no homo). He even had some extras for my PC. I definitely owe him a beer and a pack of cards next time around!
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 143
Default

Pause........
Jedimunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Columbus, Oh
Posts: 504
Default

Hey man thanks, was glad to help with your pc!
__________________
Collect Patriots and Red Sox!
zacsoccer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rocklin, Ca
Posts: 2,131
Default

Always nice to see a positive thread and not the BS that has been going on around this board lately.
purejd86p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,269
Default

I like hearing things like this. Its funny how the "watch out for this person" threads hit 5,6,7 pages. But the "somebody did something nice" threads get a few responses, if any at all.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I like hearing things like this. Its funny how the "watch out for this person" threads hit 5,6,7 pages. But the "somebody did something nice" threads get a few responses, if any at all.
yeah. that's the nature of the internet man.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Thats pretty cool he met you in the middle of the night LOL
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
this part of the forum is usually full of negativity and "watch out for" threads, so I figured I'd try to balance it out with a huge shout-out to zacsoccer6. We made a trade, and figured since we're both Ohioans that if we could link up during my drive-by of his city that we would just do it in person. My plans changed and I had to head back a day earlier than intended, but he had returned early as well. So, at 1 a.m. we met at a Steak n Shake near his place and made the swap.

Just figured I'd give this guy some bro love (no homo). He even had some extras for my PC. I definitely owe him a beer and a pack of cards next time around!
Great story Dr. NoseDick
__________________
Check out my mis/underpriced COMC account; My laziness is your gain! Over 2000 items, all 4 sports.
- **Now running a 35% off sale**.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Great story Dr. NoseDick
lol thanks. if it helps to be accepted around here, everybody can just say my posts aloud in an 'andre' voice
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
lol thanks. if it helps to be accepted around here, everybody can just say my posts aloud in an 'andre' voice
I don't think 3/4 of the board would get it...and if they don't they should.

(BTW, for the unaware we are referencing the FX show "The League" which is just awesome, and judging by the sense of humor here on BO, would be loved by all).
__________________
Check out my mis/underpriced COMC account; My laziness is your gain! Over 2000 items, all 4 sports.
- **Now running a 35% off sale**.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.