Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #51 (permalink)

Coltsfan23 is one of few people I won't deal with on this board. I think they are a low life. Heshe never scammed me. But at one time had a Miles Austin Contenders auto he wanted to sell me. Shot me a price, if I recall correctly was $50 at the time. I explained it was solid, and I wanted one, but there was one on Ebay with a starting bid of 24.99 or you could just BIN for $40. He told me "If there is an Austin Contenders on Ebay for $40 I would buy it now if I were you" Took his advice, went to buy it, only to find out, he took that option away by quickly bidding 24.99 on the card. Pretty much cornered me into buying his at his price or waiting to see how the auction played out.

Real dirtbag
jason122883 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

The hammer needs to wipe this jerkoff right off the board.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
how old are you?

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
how old are you?
what does it matter?
Old 04-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
what does it matter?
You act like a 5 year old with your stupid popcorn pictures, and "banhammer this, banhammer that." This is an actual, pretty serious, issue people are trying to work out.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

edit... just another internet muscle flex.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH...take a hike if you don't like it
Nevermind, I remember the thread about you. point proven.

Last edited by Divino; 04-10-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #58 (permalink)

to be fair, the popcorn thing is never not funny
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
You act like a 5 year old with your stupid popcorn pictures, and "banhammer this, banhammer that." This is an actual, pretty serious, issue people are trying to work out.
Ruh roh, get the popcorn popping.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Nevermind, I remember the thread about you. point proven.
Yup, and look at the negative effect it had on me being able to make deals. Point proven.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #61 (permalink)

alright enough with the bashing, needs to get back to topic, I would rather see coltsfan make things right and either pay the OP or give him his cards back. then be banned. If he gets banned he runs off into the sunset and the OP is out $250.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Yup, and look at the negative effect it had on me being able to make deals. Point proven.
And yet the fact that you make deals, really doesn't change the fact that you act like an immature a**hole in most every thread.

I thought you had come back a "changed man"?

--------

As to the OP, seems like there is plenty enough proof to show that coltsfan was trying to scam. So I guess it's up to the Mods to do what they feel is appropriate now...
Old 04-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #63 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
And yet the fact that you make deals, really doesn't change the fact that you act like an immature a**hole in most every thread.

I thought you had come back a "changed man"?

--------

As to the OP, seems like there is plenty enough proof to show that coltsfan was trying to scam. So I guess it's up to the Mods to do what they feel is appropriate now...
Im done with this thread, if you want to call me out, make a thread about it.

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 04-10-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Im done with this thread, if you want to call me out, make a thread about it.

Hallelujah!

Now back to the regularly scheduled thread...
Old 04-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

This is the one thing I can stand about blowout - all the off topic bashing and character shots. Not only that, but the stupid grudges people hold.

This is a card forum - bullying someone on here is just a virtual form of bragging about the size of your penis. Everyone on these threads want to feel like they're so much better than anyone, and call people out for the most nonsensical reasons. The best are the virtual detectives, who think there rocket scientists because they google people's names and post links of their personal life - like pictures of them or friends/gfs of them.

Im sure a lot of people have a lasting hate towards me...and there are people on here who I dislike. But if they have a nice card I want I'll do business with them - which is the main reason of this thread. Speaking as an 18 year old, crap happens between guys. I get into fights with the people I'm around all the time - that's just the way guys are. But the next day we move on...act like something never happened.

Everyone on here thinks they're on a pedestal and think its their sworn duty to follow members such as palm desert in this thread and remind people of their wrong doings.

If everyone just grew a dick on here instead of acting like one to people it'd be a much better forum.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
The hammer seemed to missed you and many others, so it wouldn't be a surprised if he/she's back in a few weeks!!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
The hammer seemed to missed you and many others, so it wouldn't be a surprised if he/she's back in a few weeks!!
nevermind......
Old 04-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
This is the one thing I can stand about blowout - all the off topic bashing and character shots. Not only that, but the stupid grudges people hold.

This is a card forum - bullying someone on here is just a virtual form of bragging about the size of your penis. Everyone on these threads want to feel like they're so much better than anyone, and call people out for the most nonsensical reasons. The best are the virtual detectives, who think there rocket scientists because they google people's names and post links of their personal life - like pictures of them or friends/gfs of them.

Im sure a lot of people have a lasting hate towards me...and there are people on here who I dislike. But if they have a nice card I want I'll do business with them - which is the main reason of this thread. Speaking as an 18 year old, crap happens between guys. I get into fights with the people I'm around all the time - that's just the way guys are. But the next day we move on...act like something never happened.

Everyone on here thinks they're on a pedestal and think its their sworn duty to follow members such as palm desert in this thread and remind people of their wrong doings.

If everyone just grew a dick on here instead of acting like one to people it'd be a much better forum.
What did you do again? Pretended to be a cop? If that was you, I say you did a great thing getting your card back!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #69 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
What did you do again? Pretended to be a cop? If that was you, I say you did a great thing getting your card back!!!
I did get my card back
Old 04-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

But that was exactly my point. Now this thread turned into a long winded fight between palm desert and wilson valdez, and will most likely include some shots at me now.

WHEN THE REAL PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD....is to notify people of a scammer. But nope, everyone wants to focus on taking shots at other people, because quite frankly i don't think they give a #@#@#@#@ about the fact that someone got scammed, and cause a bunch of drama.

that is until they get scammed and want to create a thread about it.

its like a bunch of blind people playing soccer on this board sometimes.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:

Its interesting that you make this post while just a night or two ago I commented on something that had nothing to do with you yet you slung an insult towards me that was completely off topic. I took the high road by not responding. You should take your own advice here.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

believe me, there is no long winded fight. Dealing with people like this are just small speed bumps in making deals. Its just a cost of doing business, 5-10 people hate and the rest love dealing with me! Works GREAT!

And to the OP.

I really hope you get your money back, stories like this make me wonder what integrity people have left at all. The scammers seem to be criminals that are too pussy to steal in person, so they hide behind the big curtain of the internet. I would contact law enforcement about this theft. You have all the proof to get him a charge.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #73 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Its interesting that you make this post while just a night or two ago I commented on something that had nothing to do with you yet you slung an insult towards me that was completely off topic. I took the high road by not responding. You should take your own advice here.
i agree

just because i have beliefs doesn't mean i always follow them. this whole board is like that. it was a douchy move by me and i shouldn't have posted anything because it was an uncalled for shot.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:

looks like a simple DC# can get this resolved.....
Nice edit to make it look like you had something to add to the conversation other than your moronic popcorn picture. Fact of the matter is the DC # was included in the original post, so did you even actually read anything or go ahead and unzip your pants for the beat-off?

Usually when someone says they are done with a thread that means they are done with a thread.......so...................GOOD DAY SIR
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
i agree

just because i have beliefs doesn't mean i always follow them. this whole board is like that. it was a douchy move by me and i shouldn't have posted anything because it was an uncalled for shot.
Sidthekid- Lets call a truce. With all the hatred in this thread you and I can make it a better place..
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote