Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Nice edit to make it look like you had something to add to the conversation other than your moronic popcorn picture. Fact of the matter is the DC # was included in the original post, so did you even actually read anything or go ahead and unzip your pants for the beat-fest?

Usually when someone says they are done with a thread that means they are done with a thread.......so...................GOOD DAY SIR
Oh calm down Mr.Fink. When you make comments like this it makes my day. I have plenty respect for you when it comes to business/doing deals, but on this end of it.... yeah.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Sidthekid- Lets call a truce. With all the hatred in this thread you and I can make it a better place..
sounds good
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
SpastikMooss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Everywhere you look (Shoo-bit-a-ba-ba-bow)
Posts: 14,941
Default

One of the reasons I try to stay on topic with most of my posts (aside from this one) - you never want to be the guy who puts his foot in his mouth around here. Tell people you're a cop, or rub a bunch of people the wrong way, and bam, every other post has some in-joke about you in it.

Sincerely
A guy who laughs at pretty much all of those in-jokes

Last edited by SpastikMooss; 04-10-2012 at 05:49 PM.
SpastikMooss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
Zerokruel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,502
Default

What was this thread about???
__________________
Currently looking for the following comic Books:
United Comics: 21,22,23,24,26
Tip Top: 173 & 184
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
This is the one thing I can stand about blowout - all the off topic bashing and character shots. Not only that, but the stupid grudges people hold.

This is a card forum - bullying someone on here is just a virtual form of bragging about the size of your penis. Everyone on these threads want to feel like they're so much better than anyone, and call people out for the most nonsensical reasons. The best are the virtual detectives, who think there rocket scientists because they google people's names and post links of their personal life - like pictures of them or friends/gfs of them.

Im sure a lot of people have a lasting hate towards me...and there are people on here who I dislike. But if they have a nice card I want I'll do business with them - which is the main reason of this thread. Speaking as an 18 year old, crap happens between guys. I get into fights with the people I'm around all the time - that's just the way guys are. But the next day we move on...act like something never happened.

Everyone on here thinks they're on a pedestal and think its their sworn duty to follow members such as palm desert in this thread and remind people of their wrong doings.

If everyone just grew a dick on here instead of acting like one to people it'd be a much better forum.
Ok, I'll bite. When you start off by telling a whopping lie, do you just expect people to completely forget it? That's like showing up to the first day of school telling everyone that you are the Prince of Persia (even though you are Caucasian) and just expecting everyone to forget it.

Whether you like it or not, your actions in the past dictate the way people view you and treat you in the present and future.
-------------------


With that said, I do feel bad for the OP, who genuinely should have his problem addressed.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 11,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
What was this thread about???
Something about oiled up male midgets in lingerie playing whack a mole.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
Zerokruel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Something about oiled up male midgets in lingerie playing whack a mole.
Last weekend was AWESOME!
__________________
Currently looking for the following comic Books:
United Comics: 21,22,23,24,26
Tip Top: 173 & 184
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Ok, I'll bite. When you start off by telling a whopping lie, do you just expect people to completely forget it? That's like showing up to the first day of school telling everyone that you are the Prince of Persia (even though you are Caucasian) and just expecting everyone to forget it.

Whether you like it or not, your actions in the past dictate the way people view you and treat you in the present and future.
-------------------


With that said, I do feel bad for the OP, who genuinely should have his problem addressed.
my post wasn't about that - i lied. people lie. I'm sure people lie to you on a daily basis without you even knowing it. the point is bringing that up on someones thread, or buy/sell thread is just completely off topic and legitimate bullying.

I mean let me ask you: does it really bother you that an 18 year old kid/adult (kidult) in NJ lied about his profession and age to get a scammer to give his card back....so much that you feel the need to badger him about it constantly.

Does that satisfy you? Do you feel more morally intact, or righteous by pointing that out to people? Do you think you're doing the public a good? Or are you just being a bully?

I know its fun to flex your virtual muscle on online forums, but senseless badgering just creates drama and unneeded nonsense. Not only that, but its just bullying.

People make mistakes, people move on.

A previous pope forgave someone for shooting him for Christs sake **pun intended**

Last edited by Sidthekidc87; 04-10-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
my post wasn't about that - i lied. people lie. I'm sure people lie to you on a daily basis without you even knowing it. the point is bringing that up on someones thread, or buy/sell thread is just completely off topic and legitimate bullying.

I mean let me ask you: does it really bother you that an 18 year old kid/adult (kidult) in NJ lied about his profession and age to get a scammer to give his card back....so much that you feel the need to badger him about it constantly.

Does that satisfy you? Do you feel more morally intact, or righteous by pointing that out to people? Do you think you're doing the public a good? Or are you just being a bully?

I know its fun to flex your virtual muscle on online forums, but senseless badgering just creates drama and unneeded nonsense. Not only that, but its just bullying.

People make mistakes, people move on.

A previous pope forgave someone for shooting him for Christs sake **pun intended**
And see that's where you mistakenly equate calling someone on their #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ with bullying. The fact that you continued to deny or avoid your whopper of a lie (see JP), instead of just admitting and apologizing made things worse for you.

Bullying would be if I (or anyone) starting teasing you about all your messed up personal stuff that was readily available on google. I don't know if you noticed but when I saw all of that stuff, I completely laid off of you...when you apologized, I accepted it.

So you can play your amateur psychologist role all you want, but none of that stuff goes through my head. The one thing I will admit to is I do have a hard time letting things go...sometimes (frequently?) I will drag things out....like I am doing responding to you in this thread right now .

But I do feel the need to explain myself, even when it isn't always necessary.



And again, my huge apologies to the OP...It probably wouldn't be a bad thing if the mods came through and whiped out the past page or so.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #85 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
And see that's where you mistakenly equate calling someone on their #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ with bullying. The fact that you continued to deny or avoid your whopper of a lie (see JP), instead of just admitting and apologizing made things worse for you.

Bullying would be if I (or anyone) starting teasing you about all your messed up personal stuff that was readily available on google. I don't know if you noticed but when I saw all of that stuff, I completely laid off of you...when you apologized, I accepted it.

So you can play your amateur psychologist role all you want, but none of that stuff goes through my head. The one thing I will admit to is I do have a hard time letting things go...sometimes (frequently?) I will drag things out....like I am doing responding to you in this thread right now .

But I do feel the need to explain myself, even when it isn't always necessary.



And again, my huge apologies to the OP...It probably wouldn't be a bad thing if the mods came through and whiped out the past page or so.
did you not continually badger me even after I admitted it?

Oh, yeah....you did

Why? Lord knows

After admitting I lied, you continued to badger me. You never posted about buying/selling something to/from me, nor did you add any relevant information to my threads. The only thing I remember you doing is cracking cop jokes, and horribly overused ones at that.

And that isn't bullying? Beating a dead horse on somebody isn't bullying? Then what is it? A good deed? Some form of revenge? Justice? Hmm.

Point - proven

Last edited by Sidthekidc87; 04-10-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
did you not continually badger me even after I admitted it?

Oh, yeah....you did


Why? Lord knows

After admitting I lied, you continued to badger me. You never posted about buying/selling something to/from me, nor did you add any relevant information to my threads. The only thing I remember you doing is cracking cop jokes, and horribly overused ones at that.

And that isn't bullying? Beating a dead horse on somebody isn't bullying? Then what is it? A good deed? Some form of revenge? Justice? Hmm.

Point - proven
No, I didn't. Try again. Please read the last post for my explanation. Point not proven.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #87 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
No, I didn't. Try again. Please read the last post for my explanation. Point not proven.
im not going to continue this because most likely anything else I say will get me banned again.

all i will say

ignorance works wonders for people like you, doesn't it. because it lets you be right, even when you're so clearly wrong.

Last edited by Sidthekidc87; 04-10-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
SpastikMooss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Everywhere you look (Shoo-bit-a-ba-ba-bow)
Posts: 14,941
Default

So anyway...any more responses from Coltsfan?
SpastikMooss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,534
Default

GOD BLESS...............
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #90 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
GOD BLESS...............
oh #@#@#@#@ thread = done, everything = okay now
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
im not going to continue this because most likely anything else I say will get me banned again.

all i will say

ignorance works wonders for people like you, doesn't it. because it lets people like you be right, even when they're wrong.

The same exact thing could be said of you, except perhaps replace "ignorant" with "delusional." For everyone's sake it would've been better if you had just stayed banned.

Hopefully this little pointless sidebar will all be deleted and the thread will be back on track.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #92 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post

The same exact thing could be said of you, except perhaps replace "ignorant" with "delusional." For everyone's sake it would've been better if you had just stayed banned.

Hopefully this little pointless sidebar will all be deleted and the thread will be back on track.
everyone? or just you? i didn't know you spoke for the entire blowout community now.

but narcissism isn't rare in those who are ignorant either - quite expected, actually.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,013
Default

Holy thread de-railment Batman!
__________________
Photobucket: http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/gonzagacubs/
gonzagacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #94 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
everyone? or just you? i didn't know you spoke for the entire blowout community now.

but narcissism isn't rare in those who are ignorant either - quite expected, actually.


My god...for a kid who isn't even out of high school yet, you sure do know everything about people. Just because you have psychological issues yourself, doesn't mean you're qualified to "diagnose" others (especially through the internet). That is the definition of delusion right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzagacubs View Post
Holy thread de-railment Batman!
I'm just going along with it now...cause it'll be deleted come tonight (at least this portion will).

Edit: And I'm done...Nothing is being gained by arguing against a brick wall, so I'ma pull a palmdesert and say "I'm outta this thread"!
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks

Last edited by WilsonValdez; 04-10-2012 at 06:59 PM.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:02 PM   #95 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post


My god...for a kid who isn't even out of high school yet, you sure do know everything about people. Just because you have psychological issues yourself, doesn't mean you're qualified to "diagnose" others (especially through the internet). That is the definition of delusion right there.



I'm just going along with it now...cause it'll be deleted come tonight (at least this portion will).
***had*** - they can be cured just like the flu

And last time I checked, narcissism and ignorance weren't "psychological disorders". Im not 100% positive on that, but I don't think Ive ever heard someone being diagnosed with "Ignorance disease". For someone who likes to bully people, you sure don't have the best diction, nor dialect, out there.

Delusion - "An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality"

So me calling you ignorant, or a narcissist is a firmly maintained belief that is being contradicted by some element? And what exactly did you say that contradicted my beliefs that you're a narcissist or that you're ignorant. In fact, you yourself said you have trouble letting grudges go, which is a form of ignorance.

And do we really need to pretend that others on the board don't see you as a douchebag? I mean, lets be somewhat honest here. So it's not really a so called "delusion" that i think you're both ignorant and a narcissist. Its more like the generally accepted reality.

So unless you just wanted to bully me some more by throwing my once had psychological issues in my face, and disguise it as an actual intelligent post, you're not really saying anything that has any value.

Its a shame - you have some good points - but you just lack the intellectual vocabulary and prowess to capitalize on them.

Last edited by Sidthekidc87; 04-10-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,878
Default

So you're still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post


My god...for a kid who isn't even out of high school yet, you sure do know everything about people. Just because you have psychological issues yourself, doesn't mean you're qualified to "diagnose" others (especially through the internet). That is the definition of delusion right there.



I'm just going along with it now...cause it'll be deleted come tonight (at least this portion will).

Edit: And I'm done...Nothing is being gained by arguing against a brick wall, so I'ma pull a palmdesert and say "I'm outta this thread"!
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,878
Default

No....everyone.

Reference the latter part of this thread for proof...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
everyone? or just you? i didn't know you spoke for the entire blowout community now.

but narcissism isn't rare in those who are ignorant either - quite expected, actually.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,278
Default

Is this real life?
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
No....everyone.

Reference the latter part of this thread for proof...
oh, two people now?

wow, two is just the perfect synonym for everyone isn't it?!
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #100 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Is this real life?
"why do I feel funny"
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.