Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Prospect

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 03:46 PM   #26 (permalink)

Yup
If you drop the ball, pull the greedy stick out of your butt and send a refund
Then again, if you have time to log into paypal,hell, you have time to click print and whip out the tape and ship

There is no excuses, period.
If you misplaced the card,refund or give the buyer the option to wait using communications
if your foot falls off...see above since I am sure you will speak to people while in the hospital
Your dog gets raped by a moose...ok,possibly the ONLY reason to loose communication,but still an "on-the fence" issue .
Point is, nothing you said or said that you said was an explanation unless you are 15 and grounded from your comp and still buy mailers from the Jiffy Mart...but you replied to PMs so at least half of that doesn't apply.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #27 (permalink)

Fine.....You all think that I'm some sort of scammer, so I'll do you all a favor. I'll complete my end of all trades on this site, which are still pending, and I'll leave. I have finished deals with 21 different members here, without a hitch. They can all vouch for my trade ethics. As for those of you, who do not know my situation, why are you involved? Trying to be the cyber-police isn't doing anyone any good. There are real scammers on this site, who are robbing you people blind, and I'm labeled a scammer because of a late ship. Oh well....Have fun with the real scammers here, and I'll go flourish where there are no witch hunts. People make mistakes. None of you is perfect, and as I stated before, I have explained, to the buyer, what happened. I don't have to answer to anyone whom I have not dealt with. Good luck to the members of this board who are honest. As for the rest of you.........You figure it out.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:50 PM   #28 (permalink)

Please don't go...
Old 04-13-2012, 03:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Yup
If you drop the ball, pull the greedy stick out of your butt and send a refund
Then again, if you have time to log into paypal,hell, you have time to click print and whip out the tape and ship

There is no excuses, period.
If you misplaced the card,refund or give the buyer the option to wait using communications
if your foot falls off...see above since I am sure you will speak to people while in the hospital
Your dog gets raped by a moose...ok,possibly the ONLY reason to loose communication,but still an "on-the fence" issue .
Point is, nothing you said or said that you said was an explanation unless you are 15 and grounded from your comp and still buy mailers from the Jiffy Mart...but you replied to PMs so at least half of that doesn't apply.
If that happens, ill play the lottery.

On a serious note.. Ive even given refunds to people when I was late on sending out. Then sent the item anyways free of charge. The cost of doing business and keeping good relations.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #30 (permalink)

Awwww........you're gonna miss me. That's so sweet. Again, another idiot who knows nothing about me, getting involved where he doesn't belong. People like me don't make this site suck, it's D-bags like you, who like to stir the pot. What a d*ck.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Please don't go...
Old 04-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael6 View Post
Awwww........you're gonna miss me. That's so sweet. Again, another idiot who knows nothing about me, getting involved where he doesn't belong. People like me don't make this site suck, it's D-bags like you, who like to stir the pot. What a d*ck.....
WHy dont you refund the buyer and send out his card like you promised to do? This thread proves you werent going to do anything till he called you out. How is that fair trading?
Old 04-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:

No what it is,really, is your " I'm leaving post" smacks of temper tantrum throwing attention whore.
If you can't handle the fall out over YOUR MISTAKE then maybe you should leave because CLEARLY your skills at "Manning up" are sub-par if existent at all.
I can't throw a stick without hitting someone on this forum I have pissed off. But, I know when to shut up and walk away and when to apologize and wipe the egg off. You can be wrong and still be a good member,but you can't be wrong,cry,threaten to leave and expect ANYTHING but aggression and jeers...welcome to the internet....welcome to reality. Welcome to annonimity where people have a much easier time telling you the truth than in real life.
Now,get over it and learn from it, or head on over to that "other" site where a mistake like this would have staff threatening to ban you and then issuing multiple warnings for replying the way you did
OR
Go to that site where all of the "Tough" guys hang out. Lol. You will REALLY love it there when even the staff will dog pile on you ....no,period, over all Blowout is the best site. Nose to spite face ? Have fun with it.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #33 (permalink)

Yeah, why don't you have him let you know the date that the card was shipped, when he receives it? I have a DC. I couldn't find the receipt before, but I have it now. Everyone be ready to go to the PO's website:

420 44281 9101 1288 8230 0268 5119 41

Now.....Suck on that!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #34 (permalink)

Oh....You are sooooo awesome at being a man. Wow, if only I could sit behind my computer and talk #@#@#@#@ to someone, whom I have had no dealings with, just to be nosy. You are one of the primary D-bags, and I'd gladly tell you to your face, instead of over the 'net. I don't need to "man up" to you. I have provided shipping details to the buyer. Oh, and the reason that I will be leaving, has nothing to do with manning up. I don't feel like dealing with a bunch of #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s, every time that I make a trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
No what it is,really, is your " I'm leaving post" smacks of temper tantrum throwing attention whore.
If you can't handle the fall out over YOUR MISTAKE then maybe you should leave because CLEARLY your skills at "Manning up" are sub-par if existent at all.
I can't throw a stick without hitting someone on this forum I have pissed off. But, I know when to shut up and walk away and when to apologize and wipe the egg off. You can be wrong and still be a good member,but you can't be wrong,cry,threaten to leave and expect ANYTHING but aggression and jeers...welcome to the internet....welcome to reality. Welcome to annonimity where people have a much easier time telling you the truth than in real life.
Now,get over it and learn from it, or head on over to that "other" site where a mistake like this would have staff threatening to ban you and then issuing multiple warnings for replying the way you did
OR
Go to that site where all of the "Tough" guys hang out. Lol. You will REALLY love it there when even the staff will dog pile on you ....no,period, over all Blowout is the best site. Nose to spite face ? Have fun with it.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

What site are you headed to?
Old 04-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #36 (permalink)

Yeah, that will work........Another D-Bag, ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, why don't you have him let you know the date that the card was shipped, when he receives it? I have a DC. I couldn't find the receipt before, but I have it now. Everyone be ready to go to the PO's website:

I guess I will be the one to say it. Your DC number does not prove anything at all. It just says they were notified to expect a package from you but does not say that they ever actually got said package.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #38 (permalink)

Yeah, and it's not here anymore, so it must be in transit.....
Old 04-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #39 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:

nevermind...
Old 04-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I am not understanding how you feel you can use the word unable. How exactly would I be "unable" to ship?
the card is back home and you are travelling to a funeral. I don't own a printer and use my work for printing - if it's a Saturday and I have to leave town quickly for an emergency, the card isn't going out. I'd of course send a note to the buyer explaining the situation though, but things happen where you cannot ship a card.

Last edited by uberfatty; 04-13-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: typos
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Hahahaha
Old 04-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #42 (permalink)

Yeah, Like I can control what happens after it leaves me......
Old 04-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Or just do a simple refund. If there are important issues at hand, money should not be a concern. Especially a couple of bucks. Plus now with ebay and paypal mobile, you can do it from your phone!
I'd contact the buyer before straight refunding - that might make them even more angry. What if they're completely fine waiting a week or so?
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #44 (permalink)

As I stated before, I told him what happened, and I've communicated with him since. When he receives the card, you can all eat your own words. I don't really care what anyone on this site thinks. Like I said, I don't have to answer to you.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
keyword is communication here!
Smartest post in this 2 page thread!!
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #46 (permalink)

I know this is goona sound really harsh but even if a loved one passes away that does not give you the right to rip someone off.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #47 (permalink)

And as I have stated, on numerous occasions, I have not ripped anyone off. His card is en route. The numbers will update, and he'll get it. I still haven't figured out why certain members on this site, have decided to attack my character, due to a late ship, when there are people stealing from other members here every day.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #48 (permalink)

just like the guy above said, "communication". im kinda going through the same thing on ebay i won a card 12 days ago. it was a mix up on his end but he has been keep in contact with me sometimes twice a day. the card just got shipped today. But im not making a huge deal because he stayed in contact with me. 2 weeks is a long time to wait with no contact.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Fine.....You all think that I'm some sort of scammer, so I'll do you all a favor. I'll complete my end of all trades on this site, which are still pending, and I'll leave. I have finished deals with 21 different members here, without a hitch. They can all vouch for my trade ethics. As for those of you, who do not know my situation, why are you involved? Trying to be the cyber-police isn't doing anyone any good. There are real scammers on this site, who are robbing you people blind, and I'm labeled a scammer because of a late ship. Oh well....Have fun with the real scammers here, and I'll go flourish where there are no witch hunts. People make mistakes. None of you is perfect, and as I stated before, I have explained, to the buyer, what happened. I don't have to answer to anyone whom I have not dealt with. Good luck to the members of this board who are honest. As for the rest of you.........You figure it out.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #50 (permalink)