Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/17/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #51 (permalink)

lmao wilson been awhile since ive seen that. o wait no it hasnt
Old 04-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael6 View Post
Oh....You are sooooo awesome at being a man. Wow, if only I could sit behind my computer and talk #@#@#@#@ to someone, whom I have had no dealings with, just to be nosy. You are one of the primary D-bags, and I'd gladly tell you to your face, instead of over the 'net. I don't need to "man up" to you. I have provided shipping details to the buyer. Oh, and the reason that I will be leaving, has nothing to do with manning up. I don't feel like dealing with a bunch of #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s, every time that I make a trade.
Talk #@#@#@#@ ? I was speaking as clear as possible and direct. You just felt the need to boo-hoo over what I said.
Nosy ? You mean members having POVs on member issues is nosy ? Get over your self Mis Priss
Primary D-Bags,to my face ? Hop on a plane tough guy..I double-dog dare you
Bare Walls
117 Gordon St
Chickamauga, GA, 30707
(706) 375-3213
Come on by. We both know you are just an intraWebZ tough guy crying out for attention,hell,everyone knows it. Why do you think everyone's riding your ass on the way out the door ?
Dealing with a bunch of #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s ? I guess like company does create too much competition for some of the children of this age we live in.

Quote:
and the reason that I will be leaving
You still here ??

Old 04-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #53 (permalink)

Let's be straight here. You shouldn't have had to find the receipt to prove that you sent it. You should have pm'd him the dc number right after you shipped it. Responsibility - it's for grown ups.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
best post ive seen out of you
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Let's be straight here. You shouldn't have had to find the receipt to prove that you sent it. You should have pm'd him the dc number right after you shipped it. Responsibility - it's for grown ups.
He is a grown up!
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #56 (permalink)

God Bless..................
Old 04-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #57 (permalink)

Wanna meet in Tennessee, Bitch? You are a D-Bag, and I promise you, that you are barking up the wrong tree. My address isn't hard to find. Come get some. Unless you are about 6'5" and 400 pounds, you might want to reconsider. Anything less, would be uncivilized. You wanna talk about internet tough guys. You mess with everyone on this site, and wouldn't bust a grape, in a fruit fight. Like I said, talk all the #@#@#@#@ that you want, you ain't backing it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Talk #@#@#@#@ ? I was speaking as clear as possible and direct. You just felt the need to boo-hoo over what I said.
Nosy ? You mean members having POVs on member issues is nosy ? Get over your self Mis Priss
Primary D-Bags,to my face ? Hop on a plane tough guy..I double-dog dare you
Bare Walls
117 Gordon St
Chickamauga, GA, 30707
(706) 375-3213
Come on by. We both know you are just an intraWebZ tough guy crying out for attention,hell,everyone knows it. Why do you think everyone's riding your ass on the way out the door ?
Dealing with a bunch of #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s ? I guess like company does create too much competition for some of the children of this age we live in.

You still here ??

Last edited by Bael6; 04-13-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Bael6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Wanna meet in Tennessee, Bitch?
Yay! You stayed!

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #59 (permalink)

And this guy is in a custody battle for his sister's kid? Best of luck.. seem like a swell guy, scamming people and acting like a child.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #60 (permalink)

LMAFO.....

Play-off hockey and this turd-burger...this is gonna be a good, good night.

Quote:
Wanna meet in Tennessee, Bitch? You are a D-Bag, and I promise you, that you are barking up the wrong tree. My address isn't hard to find. Come get some. Unless you are about 6'5" and 400 pounds, you might want to reconsider. Anything less, would be uncivilized. You wanna talk about internet tough guys. You mess with everyone on this site, and wouldn't bust a grape, in a fruit fight. Like I said, talk all the #@#@#@#@ that you want, you ain't backing it up.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #61 (permalink)

Is anyone else, annoyed by how many commas, Bael6 uses, in his posts?
Ooosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #62 (permalink)

You can posture all you wish,makes no difference to me.
You have the address and PH #
Closed Sunday and Monday, 10:30-5:30 Tuesday-Saturday
Old 04-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh....You are sooooo awesome at being a man. Wow, if only I could sit behind my computer and talk #@#@#@#@ to someone, whom I have had no dealings with, just to be nosy. You are one of the primary D-bags, and I'd gladly tell you to your face, instead of over the 'net. I don't need to "man up" to you. I have provided shipping details to the buyer. Oh, and the reason that I will be leaving, has nothing to do with manning up. I don't feel like dealing with a bunch of #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s, every time that I make a trade.
Like he said, go to the "tough" site. I know you dont know him, but Gibberish doesnt have to sit behing a computer and act tough. He would probably scare the crap out of you if you met him in real life. I know being on a forum we can all get a little tougher than we realy are, but I can assure you, if he talked bigger than he was, this site would be R-Rated. Tough guy.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
OH MY GOSH! I just read this one. Gibberish, I will personally drive you to meet him. Of course, being a thief, he could possibly be "challenged" upstairs and do something stupid.

Last edited by warmouth; 04-13-2012 at 10:10 PM.
warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:47 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
I honestly think you got done a little dirty overall, it seems like a bit of a miscommunication and something that could have been dealt with privately. But this was the worst, most cliche response you could have come up with.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Unless you are about 6'5" and 400 pounds, you might want to reconsider.
Not far off. I am envisioning something about Bael6. 5'8" and 360 pounds. Black hair cut really short, gelled and comed over of course. Mustache that has not filled in fully, although being 38 years old it should be. Wearing a navy blue t shirt with a wolf howling at the moon. Posting on blowout in between World of Warcraft sessions. 3 inch thick glasses and the smell of feet, loneliness, and shame throughout the basement. Just kidding. Thats just the way I envision alot of us hobbyists. Ever notice at a card show how many people that description accuratey fits? It is so funny to go to a show and ask to see a card, and the guy huffs and puffs like he is working his butt off just to open the case.

Last edited by warmouth; 04-13-2012 at 11:50 PM.
warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:28 AM   #67 (permalink)

First-Class Mail®

Electronic Shipping Info Received

April 09, 2012

Shows he shipped on the 9th & all of us have had times where the glorious USPS doesn't update until it gets to said destination. Now with that being said OP you should in theory get your card by monday night at the latest so if you don't I would file a claim. This way you are covered in case it's just a bogus uploaded DC.

Bael- Not saying one way or the other about you bro, but you gotta learn how to take the heat. Now given I get irrational sometimes, but only when I can prove im right & there still dbags on my thread.

Can't speak for others here, but you don't help yourself look any better by threatening people (who gives a sht anyway because no one is driving anywhere), & making crap comments.

In short bro suck it up take the heat & get back to trading & such.
Delivery Confirmation™

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:31 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post

First-Class Mail®

Electronic Shipping Info Received

April 09, 2012

Shows he shipped on the 9th & all of us have had times where the glorious USPS doesn't update until it gets to said destination. Now with that being said OP you should in theory get your card by monday night at the latest so if you don't I would file a claim. This way you are covered in case it's just a bogus uploaded DC.

Bael- Not saying one way or the other about you bro, but you gotta learn how to take the heat. Now given I get irrational sometimes, but only when I can prove im right & there still dbags on my thread.

Can't speak for others here, but you don't help yourself look any better by threatening people (who gives a sht anyway because no one is driving anywhere), & making crap comments.

In short bro suck it up take the heat & get back to trading & such.
Delivery Confirmation™
Poker? Lol

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavresReturn View Post
Poker? Lol
anytime buddy.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:04 AM   #70 (permalink)

bboi - I agree. I have made an ass out of myself in several of the posts I made. I felt like my character was being attacked, and no one here knows anything about me. To the members who deserve an apology, I apologize. I was not the first one to cast stones here, but I spoke abruptly, and frankly, I was caught in a bad mood. It would serve some members wisely to wait until all sides have been given, before judging, and treating people like common thieves. I don't appreciate being called a thief, as I have stolen nothing from anyone. As far as Gibberish, and those who seem to follow him to every thread that he speaks out on, I wasn't the first person to start talking crap, and I went about things wrong. However, I am not some snot nosed little punk who sits in the basement playing games. I can assure you that I can take care of myself. This will be the last post that I make in this thread, until the card that I sent is received. At that point, I hope that at least some of you can see that my actions were a little warranted.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:16 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
If one of my parents died the last thing Id be thinking of is shipping a card out to someone.

sorry
Well then you are irresponsible, and arrogant.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:31 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Well then you are irresponsible, and arrogant.
WilsonValdez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:32 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:45 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote