Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post

looks like the popcorn came out for nothin....
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
looks like the popcorn came out for nothin....
Probably b/c there wasn't enough popcorn pictures posted, so nobody was aware that drama was supposed to follow.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Probably b/c there wasn't enough popcorn pictures posted, so nobody was aware that drama was supposed to follow.
Sid is a cop though. Maybe he just thought better of it.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Sid is a cop though. Maybe he just thought better of it.

does this picture also predict drama?

Old 04-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

There was just nothing to say
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael6 View Post
bboi - I agree. I have made an ass out of myself in several of the posts I made. I felt like my character was being attacked, and no one here knows anything about me. To the members who deserve an apology, I apologize. I was not the first one to cast stones here, but I spoke abruptly, and frankly, I was caught in a bad mood. It would serve some members wisely to wait until all sides have been given, before judging, and treating people like common thieves. I don't appreciate being called a thief, as I have stolen nothing from anyone. As far as Gibberish, and those who seem to follow him to every thread that he speaks out on, I wasn't the first person to start talking crap, and I went about things wrong. However, I am not some snot nosed little punk who sits in the basement playing games. I can assure you that I can take care of myself. This will be the last post that I make in this thread, until the card that I sent is received. At that point, I hope that at least some of you can see that my actions were a little warranted.
I guess this means you aren't going to drive down and "handle" me ?
Who saw that coming

No one flocks to me son. EVERYONE knows you did the wrong thing and then were immature enough or just ignorant enough to feel there was a reason to justify it.
Re-Read my 1st post. I didn't attack you, I berated you for defending your actions. Now, if that is a mark of your character, placing yourself over a customer,then it is a poor mark,but that's between you and your buyers. You already have 1 neg for not sending a card and you should have had another this time for the exact same thing because, no way is 2 weeks acceptable.

I would normally say something nice to diffuse the mood,but I don't think I will this time. You are too immature to be acting like a tough guy. People saw it and you can bet some of the flame fanners will goad you down the road just to see if someone else can get you to act like you are a tough guy and act like you can do jack about anything, good luck with it
Old 04-15-2012, 02:16 AM   #82 (permalink)

LOL.....Tough guy, you are too funny Gibberish. I wish everyone were as funny as you. You keep it up, "son"......You've got a place in comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I guess this means you aren't going to drive down and "handle" me ?
Who saw that coming

No one flocks to me son. EVERYONE knows you did the wrong thing and then were immature enough or just ignorant enough to feel there was a reason to justify it.
Re-Read my 1st post. I didn't attack you, I berated you for defending your actions. Now, if that is a mark of your character, placing yourself over a customer,then it is a poor mark,but that's between you and your buyers. You already have 1 neg for not sending a card and you should have had another this time for the exact same thing because, no way is 2 weeks acceptable.

I would normally say something nice to diffuse the mood,but I don't think I will this time. You are too immature to be acting like a tough guy. People saw it and you can bet some of the flame fanners will goad you down the road just to see if someone else can get you to act like you are a tough guy and act like you can do jack about anything, good luck with it
Old 04-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
I have no hard feelings at all. I understand that it looks bad on my part, but I can assure you that the card is headed your way. It's hard to scam people out of Paypal, because it's so easy to get a refund from them. I'm not here to scam, just check my feedback. Again, I do apologize for the delay, and to anyone else with a problem, the delay has been fixed.
If you don't have time to ship. You shouldn't have time to sell!!! if I pay for a card or cards, I expect them to be shipped QUICKLY. It's not yours anymore, I paid, it's mine. SEND IT! NO EXCUSES!!! It's actually kind of funny that anyone would buy from sellers like this. This site is FULL of good, honest, quick shipping sellers..>STOP buying from sellers like this is my take!!!

Hope you got your cards already op...
Old 04-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
Go on.......
Old 04-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #85 (permalink)

He can't...he's been suspended yet again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Go on.......
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
He can't...he's been suspended yet again...
He got the kick in the @$$ once again.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
What in the world happened this time I wonder..
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #88 (permalink)
Banned

may have been the buying thread requesting payment plans, not sure.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
may have been the buying thread requesting payment plans, not sure.
Must've missed that one...
Old 04-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #90 (permalink)

has anyone heard anything from Mike? I haven't heard from Bael6? I have been waiting forever on my cards.
mouschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
has anyone heard anything from Mike? I haven't heard from Bael6? I have been waiting forever on my cards.
To think he is selling to try and win custody for his sister's daughter, yet he is scamming people (most likely). Ironic.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #92 (permalink)

I'm not saying he's necessarily scamming me ... I am just getting the short end of the stick on the deal in terms of service...at least. He said the cards were going to be sent out a few times, I didn't get the DC# like he mentioned, I checked in with him here and via email, and have not heard back ... even though I see he has been online here since then. Mike, if you are out there ... please get with me. I don't want my money back ... I want my cards.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #93 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'm not saying he's necessarily scamming me ... I am just getting the short end of the stick on the deal in terms of service...at least. He said the cards were going to be sent out a few times, I didn't get the DC# like he mentioned, I checked in with him here and via email, and have not heard back ... even though I see he has been online here since then. Mike, if you are out there ... please get with me. I don't want my money back ... I want my cards.
So he is scamming you. I know you are a very nice guy (from seeing you post), love your blog, but this guy has multiple issues.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #94 (permalink)

In the end, I have his address, so it isn't too big of a deal, but i've gotta say ... pretty bummed about it. From what I've read, I have heard that he always seems to make it right ... in this situation, I don't see giving the cash back making it right. I just want my cards! Thanks for the blog compliment btw
Old 04-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Not to pile on this guy, as it does seem has happened a bit in this thread (justified or not), but I paid him $5 for a card 2 weeks ago, after a week, I asked where the card was, he said it hadn't shipped until the day before the day he responded (4/16) and now a week after that, still no card. I PM'd him yesterday asking what's up, got no response.

I filed a paypal claim for my $5. There is still a strong possibility the card is en route, I'm just protecting myself given this thread and his lack of response. Its a pain in the ass to have to deal with this over a $5 card that I was only picking up to build my set, but whether it was $5 or $500, he clearly could have done more on the communication end, especially when it didn't ship for a week (so he says) after he said he was going to.

Truth be told, Bael6 comes off as a good guy when he does respond, but with all these red flags, I'm just being proactive and if he comes back with a DC# like he did here and it gets delivered, I have no issue leaving neutral feedback and moving on.

Just wanted to add some factual info to the thread, hope this helps to those still working out deals with him.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:18 PM   #96 (permalink)

thanks TDiddy, I share your thoughts on the situation. I have a feeling he will come through ... it is just a royal pain that it wasn't delivered when it was promised. All that pain can be melted away though once the cards are here.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #97 (permalink)

Correction: apparently I sent him a message on the 21st and he hasn't been on since the 19th. I thought it was the other way around.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL.....Tough guy, you are too funny Gibberish. I wish everyone were as funny as you. You keep it up, "son"......You've got a place in comedy
You know what you are an idiot.

I bought a lot from you when you had zero feedback and you took forever to get cards sent out. I had to pm you over four times and two weeks before you finally shipped cards. Then the cards were packaged pretty shitty. I should have left negative but just decided to not deal with you again. I see that was a mistake and you seem to be pulling the same nonsense with everyone.
shawnlcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnlcards View Post
You know what you are an idiot.

I bought a lot from you when you had zero feedback and you took forever to get cards sent out. I had to pm you over four times and two weeks before you finally shipped cards. Then the cards were packaged pretty shitty. I should have left negative but just decided to not deal with you again. I see that was a mistake and you seem to be pulling the same nonsense with everyone.
You better watch out what you say to this MMA Champion. He may come to your town and "deal with you"
Old 04-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #100 (permalink)

still no word, anyone? i see he is posting on facebook so he must be getting messages.