Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Prospect

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
what do you mean? im confused... I have done roughly 300 deals over there and everyone pays instantly, at least in all the sales i have made.


on scf you do not always have people pay instantly, i have had people pay in 24-48 hrs but not more then that.
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
on scf you do not always have people pay instantly, i have had people pay in 24-48 hrs but not more then that.
yeah sometimes people will pay a little later than instantly, but they always make that clear BEFORE the deal is posted, that way if me the seller doesnt want to do that, I can decline and vice versa ya know.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 12,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
This site really could use a trade manager function. This issue doesnt come up on SCF, once a deal is posted up over there and both parties accept the deal, it becomes final at that point.
Or sandbaggers like cuhatin agree to a price, a deal gets posted, then he doesn't accept or respond to pm, leading to missing out on another potential buyer. Some people just suck. Period.
__________________
10/14/14. The worst day of my life. The day I lost my best friend.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Or sandbaggers like cuhatin agree to a price, a deal gets posted, then he doesn't accept or respond to pm, leading to missing out on another potential buyer. Some people just suck. Period.
Oh yeah, thats a classic move to just not accept or decline it.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

IMO once you agree to pay for it first of all I agree with the others in that generally you should pay right away. On the same note though if he was still on when you guys were talking & accepted soon after then payment should be instant. Now I understand the seller's position, but also the buyer. this is cause for you to exercise good judgement. It depends on how the exact details of the transaction happened. For instance if the seller was a str8 up douche & just was talking foul & did this to me I wold consider a neutral only to wan others that you have a flaky seller.

If he agreed & then you paid & then he refunded you for ANY reason then you could teach him good business ethics, or leave a neg or neutral & start a thread warning members. I am not going to get into details, but I just had a member do this to me & after a lot of thought & his personal apology soon after I decided not to do anything because it seemed genuine.

In short: I say for this if he acted polite I say leave it be. If he spoke like a true douche & acted like an AZZ in PM then leave a neutral.

In no way does this warrant a neg though unless money was exchanged. JMHO.
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolts View Post
How do you come to the conclusion that this deserves a negative when no money was exchanged, yet here RANT ! `. You say that negative isn't needed when in fact money was sent and is in the process of getting refunded. Not trying to start with any members just trying to understand how you arrive at your choices. Because you are young and so is longhorn you feel no neg should be given but because Ryan and whoever the seller was are established members then it's ok?

I didn't feel a neg was necessary in longhorns case because I feel Other factors, like age and character, are the driving force for the negative.

And dude, im 18 lol. Not that young. Old enough to get the deth penalty.

On a side note. I pay instantly unless otherwise stated. Within 3 minutes of the deal I have payment sent, just because I don't want I leave the buyer in a dark. I really think there should be a rule saying you have 1 hour to pay, unless otherwise agreed upon. And if that one hour runs out, or the time frame agreed upon runs out, automatic neutral or negative feedback is given
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
This site really could use a trade manager function. This issue doesnt come up on SCF, once a deal is posted up over there and both parties accept the deal, it becomes final at that point.
Not sure why everyone has become so obsessed about adding the trade manager, maybe it isn't necessary here because the members are overall much better and responsible when it comes to making deals once the crappy traders are weeded out?
__________________
121 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #33 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Not sure why everyone has become so obsessed about adding the trade manager, maybe it isn't necessary here because the members are overall much better and responsible when it comes to making deals once the crappy traders are weeded out?
No one is obsessed...

Its a proven tool that works!
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.