Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default okiesouthpaw34 is PATHETIC.

I made a deal with this sorry A$$ individual a couple of weeks ago. I traded him a Joe Montana Autographed Football, a Jason Heyward Autographed Bat, and a Wil Myers Autographed Baseball, for his Stephen Strasburg Autographed Jersey. Before the trade went down i made sure that he told me the quality of said jersey, and the specs on it, and the Auto. I told him i would submit it to PSA and if for some reason if failed, we would trade back. Well we traded, and i got the Jersey in the mail. The first thing i saw was it had a food stain on the front. I was upset, but i was planning on displaying it anyways. I turned it over, and i see NASTY yellow sweat stains all over the pits, and the back. I asked him if he wore it, and he said yeah. I told him the condition, and he said "Take a sponge and water to it. Should be fine." So i told him i wasnt going to give his jersey a sponge bath and that he should have told me about all of the stains to begin with. Naturally he claimed there werent any when he shipped it. Whatever. We agreed to ship back to each other. I told him i would give him a positive for being cool about everything and asked him to NOT refuse the package as i would be out the shipping again. I paid $21 to ship it to him, he paid $6 to ship to me. Well low and behold, the Dbag refused it, so im out another $16 for the package, and $8 for my return shipping to him. When i tell him this, he responds with "Not my problem". Then tells me it was my fault the deal went bad, and that he would have refused the package anyway because the tape on the outside was ugly. After numerous attempts to get at least some money back, he tells me to leave all the negative feedback i want, and to call him out, he doesnt care. Sorry for the long read. I cant believe people will piss on their name and integrity for $16. I wouldnt deal with this 10 year old punk if i was you guys. Thanks for the look.
ntgm37 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

that's shitty. i love how it got food stains inside a package.

and did he not put it in a bag or wrap it in some type of water-resistant material?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

So there wasn't any sweat stains before he shipped it? Yet the fat bum wore it? What a joke, I feel sorry for you OP.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Lesson learned gents. At least he shipped....errrr refused it for me. Although part of me would have LOVED to have nailed him for mail fraud if he kept it. Life goes on. Just a heads up to would be traders/buyers with this moron.
ntgm37 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntgm37 View Post
I made a deal with this sorry A$$ individual a couple of weeks ago. I traded him a Joe Montana Autographed Football, a Jason Heyward Autographed Bat, and a Wil Myers Autographed Baseball, for his Stephen Strasburg Autographed Jersey. Before the trade went down i made sure that he told me the quality of said jersey, and the specs on it, and the Auto. I told him i would submit it to PSA and if for some reason if failed, we would trade back. Well we traded, and i got the Jersey in the mail. The first thing i saw was it had a food stain on the front. I was upset, but i was planning on displaying it anyways. I turned it over, and i see NASTY yellow sweat stains all over the pits, and the back. I asked him if he wore it, and he said yeah. I told him the condition, and he said "Take a sponge and water to it. Should be fine." So i told him i wasnt going to give his jersey a sponge bath and that he should have told me about all of the stains to begin with. Naturally he claimed there werent any when he shipped it. Whatever. We agreed to ship back to each other. I told him i would give him a positive for being cool about everything and asked him to NOT refuse the package as i would be out the shipping again. I paid $21 to ship it to him, he paid $6 to ship to me. Well low and behold, the Dbag refused it, so im out another $16 for the package, and $8 for my return shipping to him. When i tell him this, he responds with "Not my problem". Then tells me it was my fault the deal went bad, and that he would have refused the package anyway because the tape on the outside was ugly. After numerous attempts to get at least some money back, he tells me to leave all the negative feedback i want, and to call him out, he doesnt care. Sorry for the long read. I cant believe people will piss on their name and integrity for $16. I wouldnt deal with this 10 year old punk if i was you guys. Thanks for the look.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

What a rotten scumbag who needs to man up.
Georgia Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

I knew he was a complete dick! He always starts stuff if you don't like his trade offer or something and is just overall terrible to deal with imo.

I posted it on patnesheks forum (where I believe he is MOST active)
On The Road W/PN Message Board - Login

He goes by "tbillen" there
brendenw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:59 AM   #8 (permalink)

OP, I feel for you. What the hell is wrong with people? There is a lack of pride in some of these traders. Yellow sweat stains? Food stains? Disgusting.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

what a douche canoe, i hope you pooped on him in itrader.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

You have his address. Make it right!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Not everyone wants to get online and SAY they will do something about it in real life....

OP-What a joke, sorry to hear about this bottom feeder
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #12 (permalink)

Had a bad feeling about this member, after he seemed to stick up for RedSux2011, Brianbye and Luck15hope. That says a lot about someone's character, IMO.
WCTYSON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:46 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
^^^^^^^^^+1

Opening a new hobby shop soon northwest of Pittsburgh, check us out at luckylarryssportscards.com and Lucky Larry's Sports Cards on facebook!
hanes1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Just hope the yellow stains were sweat stains and not from where he wets the bed at night... Tough luck OP.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:38 AM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

-In hindsight, i suppose this could be one reason we never completed a few deals proposed by him. Since i live close to him, he might've figured i'd go run him down.

lobo_hacker, finding a couple of the supporters in here humorous due to their own history on the forums
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Not everyone wants to get online and SAY they will do something about it in real life....

OP-What a joke, sorry to hear about this bottom feeder
Id send him some used Toilet paper in the mail. Or poke a qtip where the sun dont shine and mail it off to him and see if he likes your dirty!!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote