Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Here we go again!!!!!!!

I am looking for some opinions here guys. Not trying to start a flame war.
Anybody up for some late night sales.Low numbered stuff, autos, GU!!

This was a thread I made friday night. I clearly stated that payment was needed today. Two people respond saying they want this and they want that. I say fine. Then afterwards they both say they cant pay today. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt even though I clearly stated in the beginning of the thread that payment was needed today. The Pierre thomas guy said he would pay the next day and he did, so he has earned my respect. Here is where it gets intresting. Boston77yankees was on my ignore list but I saw that he posted something so I removed him from my ignore list. You can read for yourself in the thread that he said he could not pay until he deposited the money in his bank account. I tell him fine even though I could have said no. I send him a pm asking when I am gonna get paid. He says saturday. I have copies of all pms if needed. Saturday comes and goes and no payment. I send him a pm today asking for payment again no payment or response. And yes he has been on today. I have told 3 other people no when they inquired about the cards that boston77yankees wanted. Here is where I need some help. If I put the cards back up for sale could he give me a negative for backing out of the deal? And if I give him a negative for backing out of the deal will he be allowed to give me one back even though I did nothing wrong. I went out of my way to give this person more time to pay and this is what I have to deal with. Unreal. Thoughts please. And lets not turn this into a boston77yankees bashing thread. I am actually looking for feedback on how to proceed. Thanks for your time and sorry for the long read.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Put them back up for sale. A deal is not complete until the cash is in the bank. He has missed one deadline and is not responding to you. He actually deserves at least a neutral for his actions.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I believe that person is a kid, had 1 dealing with him that went fine. Regardless, people need to learn to read before yelling ill take it.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

These people are so annoying I couldnt agree more, but really all we can do is just note it and dont deal with them again.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

I'd say that it's no different than immediate payment Ebay auctions.

Then again I've worked out some deals with people on here who gave me time but I was true to my word though. Not everyone is worth their skin though it would seem... sorry to hear man, I'd put it for sale and say too bad if gets mad at you.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

I would give a negative. If you say you are going to buy something, then buy it. I dislike being stringed along and waste my time after numerous PMs. I gave someone a negative last week and got jacked with a retaliatory negative. I am hoping to resolve it with the mods. I feel if more negatives would be handed out, it would clean up some of the recent nonsense on the baords. Just my 2 cents....
Old 04-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durstlimpbizkit View Post
I'd say that it's no different than immediate payment Ebay auctions.

Then again I've worked out some deals with people on here who gave me time but I was true to my word though. Not everyone is worth their skin though it would seem... sorry to hear man, I'd put it for sale and say too bad if gets mad at you.
I am not worried about them getting mad. I would just like some clarification as to if they will be allowed to drop a neagative on me. I take pride in my feedback and service and I always, always keep my word. 100% of the time. I am sure people could say some things about me on a personal level as I can be very outspoken and a flat out doucher at times. But nobody on here or anywhere on the internet or in person could ever question my buying/selling/tradings habits. I am a person of character,integrity and honesty.

Last edited by cking; 04-22-2012 at 05:12 PM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am not worried about them getting mad. I would just like some clarification as to if they will be allowed to drop a neagative on me. I take pride in my feedback and service and I always, always keep my word. 100% of the time. I am sure people could say some things about me on a personal level as I can be very outspoken and a flat out doucher at times. But nobody on here or anywhere on the internet or in person could ever question my buying/selling/tradings habits. I am a person of character,integrity and honesty.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Trying to protect feedback is pretty silly if you are 100% in the right.

You have 2 options.
1. Never deal with the deadbeats again and if you want to bring it to another level send PM's to people they deal with giving them an FYI about what they did. And if they ever try to buy something from you again laugh in their face.

2. Leave negative, with cause. If you get 1 in return PM a MOD and ask for it to be removed. If it cannot be removed you still know that you are in the right. If you had a negative with the number of positives you have I would have no issue dealing with you.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

He actually just paid me so, maybe we got through to him.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
He actually just paid me so, maybe we got through to him.
That is sad what you have to do to get some members to man up. I personally will never deal with him, thanks for making this thread.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:23 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Put them back up for sale. A deal is not complete until the cash is in the bank. He has missed one deadline and is not responding to you. He actually deserves at least a neutral for his actions.

EDIT -- I see you just got paid
IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks for putting in a good word for me!! Great seller right here everyone! And as far as the feedback, I would either contact admin or just ignore it and put the cards back up for sale. If he leaves bad feedback then leave him a negative in return. Unless he leaves you feedback though, I would not leave anything for him either, good or bad.

Quote:
I am looking for some opinions here guys. Not trying to start a flame war.
Anybody up for some late night sales.Low numbered stuff, autos, GU!!

This was a thread I made friday night. I clearly stated that payment was needed today. Two people respond saying they want this and they want that. I say fine. Then afterwards they both say they cant pay today. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt even though I clearly stated in the beginning of the thread that payment was needed today. The Pierre thomas guy said he would pay the next day and he did, so he has earned my respect. Here is where it gets intresting. Boston77yankees was on my ignore list but I saw that he posted something so I removed him from my ignore list. You can read for yourself in the thread that he said he could not pay until he deposited the money in his bank account. I tell him fine even though I could have said no. I send him a pm asking when I am gonna get paid. He says saturday. I have copies of all pms if needed. Saturday comes and goes and no payment. I send him a pm today asking for payment again no payment or response. And yes he has been on today. I have told 3 other people no when they inquired about the cards that boston77yankees wanted. Here is where I need some help. If I put the cards back up for sale could he give me a negative for backing out of the deal? And if I give him a negative for backing out of the deal will he be allowed to give me one back even though I did nothing wrong. I went out of my way to give this person more time to pay and this is what I have to deal with. Unreal. Thoughts please. And lets not turn this into a boston77yankees bashing thread. I am actually looking for feedback on how to proceed. Thanks for your time and sorry for the long read.
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote