Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Not one to call out someone but roargan_sports on ebay ..

ok so here is the deal due to stupid ebay seller ratings i had to start from scratch with a new sellers account and what comes with that is restrictions my feedback is currently at 23 and climbing ..trying my best to keep the ratings high and anything to get rid of the lame restrictions!!!

so one of my sales was to roargan_sports, i sold a card at a very good buy it now price / free shipping to him on ebay and shipped the card next day with confirmation.

a few weeks go by i message him to please leave 5 star feedback,another week goes by and nothing...i then notice he has it for sale on his ebay account (no big deal i guess) ..yet another week goes by and i then send him another message asking nicely to leave feedback.

after a month + he leaves me feedback and dings my communication badly - dropped my rating from a 5 to a 4.7 ... really? what an A**hole move!!!!

being that as sellers we are just a pawn to the seller ratings and morons who ding people for no reason!!! so i advise you to start blocking buyers such as this clown!!!

Last edited by penny1fan; 04-22-2012 at 04:52 PM.
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

This is exactly why I do not ask for feedback. If they leave it great, if not no worries. But I never send emails asking for FB especially never would send multiple emails asking. Basically just asking to get your ratings dinged. Just my opinion and how I tend to do things.

Sorry to hear it tho.
da9ersin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by da9ersin07 View Post
This is exactly why I do not ask for feedback. If they leave it great, if not no worries. But I never send emails asking for FB especially never would send multiple emails asking. Basically just asking to get your ratings dinged. Just my opinion and how I tend to do things.

Sorry to hear it tho.
i have never really bothered to ask for feedback but since the whole limitations id like to get my feedback asap so i can list more than 10 items / $500 sales monthly.I understand that people don't wanna be harped but if the dude had time to list the very card he bought from me and many others..he couldnt take 5 seconds to help me out? thats pure lazy
Old 04-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
yet another week goes by and i then send him another message asking nicely to leave feedback.
Stinks, but yeah, sometimes it's better to have no feedback than to keep asking for it. People get touchy even if you message them more than they want to be messaged, and that guarantees dinged communication.

I had one member here get pretty po'd at me because I was messaging him too much about a free card he offered me. On the one hand I didn't feel that annoying - it was like every other week to see if he had looked for the card. On the other hand, I could see how a random email every 2 weeks forever and ever is annoying as heck. So I stopped and the guy was much happier.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Just letting you know OP, you'll probably get banned from eBay, it sounds like you opened a new account because an old one wasn't good enough. It is a shame, and I wish you good luck, but eBay banned me for a DSR of 4.7 after 600 sales.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

How do I check my DSR? This sounds scary as hell and I have no idea about any of this.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

If you want to avoid this then the only communication about FB should be after you have shipped the item.

The day you create the paypal send them a message that the item has shipped and you have left positive FB and you would appreciate the same when they receive the item.

FB is voluntary and people get pissy when you bother them about somethig voluntary.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
How do I check my DSR? This sounds scary as hell and I have no idea about any of this.
You have all 5.0. No need to worry

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Just letting you know OP, you'll probably get banned from eBay, it sounds like you opened a new account because an old one wasn't good enough. It is a shame, and I wish you good luck, but eBay banned me for a DSR of 4.7 after 600 sales.
i should be ok,i used my gf's info to start a whole new account and yes my old ebay account got suspended indef. because i had one 4.7 all others were higher with over 300 feedback.These DSR's are over rated and can potentially shut your account down which is why i got very upset to get dinged for no reason! all of these buyers think its cute to leave low ratings for no reason and it bothers me!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

ohh i also wanted people to know i got suspended on SCF for the a ** apparently that is bad language over there at SCF what a joke!