Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Heads out of your A**es people.....PLEASE!!!! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/292693-heads-out-your-es-people-please.html)

bboi30 04-24-2012 04:11 PM

Heads out of your A**es people.....PLEASE!!!!

Wow lately all I read about are these threads. A word of advice to everyone here that thinks it's ok not to have good manners. I am by no means a saint here, but these call outs & non mannered people here are getting ridiculous.

as Diddy so elequently put it: NO MORE BI**h A**ness.....:)!:D

1. Vets- too many donkey vets lately right? Wise up boys & girls. Feedback means SH!T without your word so keep it & you won't be dealing with this non sense. Use the words HONOR & INTEGRITY more often in your life & you will be better off. Answer your PM's like most of us do. We all for the most part get along & laugh, but a few of us are still acting like 1st timers.

2. New men & women- Please be considerate & respond to threads & PM's. Don't make an OBO post if you get butt hurt & don't ACTUALLY respond to the OBO you posted, & that goes for veryone. Respond with a yes, no or counter & make it happen captain. In the last week I have sent PM's to people with no responses, & some with responses that are either downright rude or just Whiny. Stop being a baby & man or woman up. If you can't take it go to another communist forum where they treat you like crap.

EVERYONE- Please stop trolling. It's whack when someone is trying to buy or sell something & you come in & spoil their potential purchase or sale with your ridicule or negative comments. If you're not responding to the persons thread then stay out of it. & with respect to these call out threads, unless it's useful info., or input to give to the OP then stop hounding & crucifying the person being called out. Let them explain first & let the OP deal with it. A good rib here & there is cool or funny comment, but come on.

I can tell you now I had a situation with a high volume seller on here (I will leave it at that) that had gone horribly wrong. I went out of my way to work with him & it still didn't work out. Instead of calling him out & giving him grief I instead opted to help him with his Attitude so that he can become a better seller.

Like I said before im no saint, but someone had to say it & I guess I felt like I wanted to step up to the plate. Stray ball to the head anyone??? :D:D

Love all you f**kers & have a great day. /Rant. :p

mmbtvs 04-24-2012 04:28 PM

Love you too buddy. ;)

Screamer 04-24-2012 05:23 PM

That's right baby; Set this forum straight!

JohnMabry47 04-24-2012 07:28 PM

LMAO...

I've missed you bud! :)

This post made my day. Agree 1000%. this forum has always had it's deadbeats and bad apples...but it has become a CESSPOOL lately with all the morons, new and old members included.

I stay quiet and just deal and comment with the folks I have always seen eye to eye with. :)

Take care! Preach on, brotha! ;)

[QUOTE=bboi30;2576661]Wow lately all I read about are these threads. A word of advice to everyone here that thinks it's ok not to have good manners. I am by no means a saint here, but these call outs & non mannered people here are getting ridiculous.

1. Vets- too many donkey vets lately right? Wise up boys & girls. Feedback means SH!T without your word so keep it & you won't be dealing with this non sense. Use the words HONOR & INTEGRITY more often in your life & you will be better off. Answer your PM's like most of us do. We all for the most part get along & laugh, but a few of us are still acking like 1st timers.

2. New men & women- Please be considerate & respond to threads & PM's. Don't make an OBO post if you get butt hurt & don't ACTUALLY respond to the OBO you posted & that goes for veryone. Respond with a yes, no or counter & make it happen captain. In the last week I have sent PM's to people with no responses, & some with responses that are either downright rude or just Whiny. Stop being a baby & man or woman up. If you can't take it go to another communist forum where they treat you like crap.

EVERYONE- Please stop trolling. It's whack when someone is trying to buy or sell something & you come in & spoil their potential purchase or sale with your ridicule or negative comments. If you're not responding to the persons thread then stay out of it. & with respect to these call out threads unless it's useful info. or input to give to the OP then stop hounding & crucifying the person being called out. Let them explain first & let the OP deal with it. A good rib here & there is cool or funny comment, but come on.

I can tell you now I had a situation with a high volume seller on here (I will leave it at that) that had gone horribly wrong. I went out of my way to work with him & it still didn't work out. Instead of calling him out & giving him grief I instead opted to help him with his Attitude so that he can become a better seller.

Like I said before im no saint, but someone had to say it & I guess I felt like I wanted to step up to the plate. Stray ball to the head anyone??? :D:D

Love all you f**kers & have a great day. /Rant. :p[/QUOTE]

mmbtvs 04-24-2012 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=JohnMabry47;2577655]LMAO...

This post made my day. Agree 1000%. this forum has always had it's deadbeats and bad apples...but it has become a CESSPOOL lately with all the morons, new and old members included.

I stay quiet and just deal and comment with the folks I have always seen eye to eye with. :)

Take care! Preach on, brotha! ;)[/QUOTE]

John, there you are. Don't ever leave me again. Our son missed you. I had to tell him that you got drafted into the Old Navy, and wouldn't be home until you sold out of cargo shorts.

JohnMabry47 04-24-2012 07:36 PM

Corbin...I told you...until Old Navy stops with the 3 for 2 t-shirt deals, I can NEVER come home. Stop giving our love-spawn false hope. :)!

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;2577660]John, there you are. Don't ever leave me again. Our son missed you. I had to tell him that you got drafted into the Old Navy, and wouldn't be home until you sold out of cargo shorts.[/QUOTE]

sunsfan8 04-24-2012 08:22 PM

YOUR MOM IS GAY!!!!!

love you too:p

bboi30 04-24-2012 08:37 PM

[QUOTE=sunsfan8;2578058]YOUR MOM IS GAY!!!!!

love you too:p[/QUOTE]

Actually she ran off with my dad's best friend,then to a cook LMAO. :eek::)!

bboi30 04-24-2012 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=JohnMabry47;2577655]LMAO...

Take care! Preach on, brotha! ;)[/QUOTE]

Good to see you again brotha. You'll see that ignore list start to grow & grow lol.

JamiMadrox 04-25-2012 10:20 AM

HERE HERE!!!!!!!! Finally some words of wisdom :)

[QUOTE=bboi30;2576661]Wow lately all I read about are these threads. A word of advice to everyone here that thinks it's ok not to have good manners. I am by no means a saint here, but these call outs & non mannered people here are getting ridiculous.

1. Vets- too many donkey vets lately right? Wise up boys & girls. Feedback means SH!T without your word so keep it & you won't be dealing with this non sense. Use the words HONOR & INTEGRITY more often in your life & you will be better off. Answer your PM's like most of us do. We all for the most part get along & laugh, but a few of us are still acting like 1st timers.

2. New men & women- Please be considerate & respond to threads & PM's. Don't make an OBO post if you get butt hurt & don't ACTUALLY respond to the OBO you posted, & that goes for veryone. Respond with a yes, no or counter & make it happen captain. In the last week I have sent PM's to people with no responses, & some with responses that are either downright rude or just Whiny. Stop being a baby & man or woman up. If you can't take it go to another communist forum where they treat you like crap.

EVERYONE- Please stop trolling. It's whack when someone is trying to buy or sell something & you come in & spoil their potential purchase or sale with your ridicule or negative comments. If you're not responding to the persons thread then stay out of it. & with respect to these call out threads, unless it's useful info., or input to give to the OP then stop hounding & crucifying the person being called out. Let them explain first & let the OP deal with it. A good rib here & there is cool or funny comment, but come on.

Love all you f**kers & have a great day. /Rant. :p[/QUOTE]

lemur01 04-25-2012 10:26 AM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;2577660]John, there you are. Don't ever leave me again. Our son missed you. I had to tell him that you got drafted into the Old Navy, and wouldn't be home until you sold out of cargo shorts.[/QUOTE]

What about our son you #@#@#@#@ing gimp? :mad:

mmbtvs 04-25-2012 07:17 PM

[QUOTE=lemur01;2580443]What about our son you #@#@#@#@ing gimp? :mad:[/QUOTE]

I told our son that you were dead. I thought that was for the best. Imagine what kind of horror it would be for him if he actually saw you. Hell, I'm a grown-ass-man and I still have nightmares.

bboi30 04-25-2012 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;2582749]I told our son that you were dead. I thought that was for the best. Imagine what kind of horror it would be for him if he actually saw you. Hell, I'm a grown-ass-man and I still have nightmares.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO................:)!:D

pmannings#1fan 04-25-2012 07:36 PM

I agree with the OP 110%, too many threads calling people out on simple BS such as their own impatience or ignorance.

bboi30 05-02-2012 03:27 PM

Since there is still plenty of d-baggery going on I figured i'd bump this for good measure. :)!

You're welcome. :)!