Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Heads out of your A**es people.....PLEASE!!!!

Wow lately all I read about are these threads. A word of advice to everyone here that thinks it's ok not to have good manners. I am by no means a saint here, but these call outs & non mannered people here are getting ridiculous.

as Diddy so elequently put it: NO MORE BI**h A**ness.....

1. Vets- too many donkey vets lately right? Wise up boys & girls. Feedback means SH!T without your word so keep it & you won't be dealing with this non sense. Use the words HONOR & INTEGRITY more often in your life & you will be better off. Answer your PM's like most of us do. We all for the most part get along & laugh, but a few of us are still acting like 1st timers.

2. New men & women- Please be considerate & respond to threads & PM's. Don't make an OBO post if you get butt hurt & don't ACTUALLY respond to the OBO you posted, & that goes for veryone. Respond with a yes, no or counter & make it happen captain. In the last week I have sent PM's to people with no responses, & some with responses that are either downright rude or just Whiny. Stop being a baby & man or woman up. If you can't take it go to another communist forum where they treat you like crap.

EVERYONE- Please stop trolling. It's whack when someone is trying to buy or sell something & you come in & spoil their potential purchase or sale with your ridicule or negative comments. If you're not responding to the persons thread then stay out of it. & with respect to these call out threads, unless it's useful info., or input to give to the OP then stop hounding & crucifying the person being called out. Let them explain first & let the OP deal with it. A good rib here & there is cool or funny comment, but come on.

I can tell you now I had a situation with a high volume seller on here (I will leave it at that) that had gone horribly wrong. I went out of my way to work with him & it still didn't work out. Instead of calling him out & giving him grief I instead opted to help him with his Attitude so that he can become a better seller.

Like I said before im no saint, but someone had to say it & I guess I felt like I wanted to step up to the plate. Stray ball to the head anyone???

Love all you f**kers & have a great day. /Rant.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball

Last edited by bboi30; 04-24-2012 at 08:41 PM.
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Love you too buddy.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Screamer

That's right baby; Set this forum straight!
Screamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

LMAO...

I've missed you bud!

This post made my day. Agree 1000%. this forum has always had it's deadbeats and bad apples...but it has become a CESSPOOL lately with all the morons, new and old members included.

I stay quiet and just deal and comment with the folks I have always seen eye to eye with.

Take care! Preach on, brotha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
Wow lately all I read about are these threads. A word of advice to everyone here that thinks it's ok not to have good manners. I am by no means a saint here, but these call outs & non mannered people here are getting ridiculous.

1. Vets- too many donkey vets lately right? Wise up boys & girls. Feedback means SH!T without your word so keep it & you won't be dealing with this non sense. Use the words HONOR & INTEGRITY more often in your life & you will be better off. Answer your PM's like most of us do. We all for the most part get along & laugh, but a few of us are still acking like 1st timers.

2. New men & women- Please be considerate & respond to threads & PM's. Don't make an OBO post if you get butt hurt & don't ACTUALLY respond to the OBO you posted & that goes for veryone. Respond with a yes, no or counter & make it happen captain. In the last week I have sent PM's to people with no responses, & some with responses that are either downright rude or just Whiny. Stop being a baby & man or woman up. If you can't take it go to another communist forum where they treat you like crap.

EVERYONE- Please stop trolling. It's whack when someone is trying to buy or sell something & you come in & spoil their potential purchase or sale with your ridicule or negative comments. If you're not responding to the persons thread then stay out of it. & with respect to these call out threads unless it's useful info. or input to give to the OP then stop hounding & crucifying the person being called out. Let them explain first & let the OP deal with it. A good rib here & there is cool or funny comment, but come on.

I can tell you now I had a situation with a high volume seller on here (I will leave it at that) that had gone horribly wrong. I went out of my way to work with him & it still didn't work out. Instead of calling him out & giving him grief I instead opted to help him with his Attitude so that he can become a better seller.

Like I said before im no saint, but someone had to say it & I guess I felt like I wanted to step up to the plate. Stray ball to the head anyone???

Old 04-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
LMAO...

I've missed you bud!

This post made my day. Agree 1000%. this forum has always had it's deadbeats and bad apples...but it has become a CESSPOOL lately with all the morons, new and old members included.

I stay quiet and just deal and comment with the folks I have always seen eye to eye with.

John, there you are. Don't ever leave me again. Our son missed you. I had to tell him that you got drafted into the Old Navy, and wouldn't be home until you sold out of cargo shorts.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Corbin...I told you...until Old Navy stops with the 3 for 2 t-shirt deals, I can NEVER come home. Stop giving our love-spawn false hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
John, there you are. Don't ever leave me again. Our son missed you. I had to tell him that you got drafted into the Old Navy, and wouldn't be home until you sold out of cargo shorts.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

YOUR MOM IS GAY!!!!!

love you too
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
YOUR MOM IS GAY!!!!!

love you too
Actually she ran off with my dad's best friend,then to a cook LMAO.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
LMAO...

I've missed you bud!

Good to see you again brotha. You'll see that ignore list start to grow & grow lol.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

HERE HERE!!!!!!!! Finally some words of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post

1. Vets- too many donkey vets lately right? Wise up boys & girls. Feedback means SH!T without your word so keep it & you won't be dealing with this non sense. Use the words HONOR & INTEGRITY more often in your life & you will be better off. Answer your PM's like most of us do. We all for the most part get along & laugh, but a few of us are still acting like 1st timers.

2. New men & women- Please be considerate & respond to threads & PM's. Don't make an OBO post if you get butt hurt & don't ACTUALLY respond to the OBO you posted, & that goes for veryone. Respond with a yes, no or counter & make it happen captain. In the last week I have sent PM's to people with no responses, & some with responses that are either downright rude or just Whiny. Stop being a baby & man or woman up. If you can't take it go to another communist forum where they treat you like crap.

EVERYONE- Please stop trolling. It's whack when someone is trying to buy or sell something & you come in & spoil their potential purchase or sale with your ridicule or negative comments. If you're not responding to the persons thread then stay out of it. & with respect to these call out threads, unless it's useful info., or input to give to the OP then stop hounding & crucifying the person being called out. Let them explain first & let the OP deal with it. A good rib here & there is cool or funny comment, but come on.

JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
What about our son you #@#@#@#@ing gimp?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
What about our son you #@#@#@#@ing gimp?
I told our son that you were dead. I thought that was for the best. Imagine what kind of horror it would be for him if he actually saw you. Hell, I'm a grown-ass-man and I still have nightmares.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
I told our son that you were dead. I thought that was for the best. Imagine what kind of horror it would be for him if he actually saw you. Hell, I'm a grown-ass-man and I still have nightmares.
LMFAO................

Old 04-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

I agree with the OP 110%, too many threads calling people out on simple BS such as their own impatience or ignorance.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

Since there is still plenty of d-baggery going on I figured i'd bump this for good measure.

You're welcome.