Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Longest I should wait for a package? Should I actually leave neg/neutral? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/293158-longest-i-should-wait-package-should-i-actually-leave-neg-neutral.html)

xbignick 04-25-2012 02:26 PM

Longest I should wait for a package? Should I actually leave neg/neutral?

I have removed the members' name. He has said it will arrive in a couple of days.

Well, bought two cards from a member here and sent[B] payment on the 5th of April. It is now the 25th.[/B] According to my paypal[B] no tracking has been uploaded[/B] and my last contact with the seller was on the 11th of April when he replied back to me and said the package would be going out the next day. I've since sent a PM and I've gotten no response back.

[U]What should I do?
[/U]
If I finally do get the cards should I leave a neg/neutral? Honestly, kind of afraid to get one back. I've encountered minor problems on here buying but have just scooped them a little under the carpet and forgotten about them to not stop controversy over something minor.

I was actually going to buy another card from the seller as well...to be honest glad I didn't now, told him he'd make more on ebay anyway, was just being honest.

jlzinck 04-25-2012 02:40 PM

Has the member been on since your last contact with him/her?

If they I would leave a negative tomorrow if I had not heard from them or received the items (3 weeks since payment).

I would also PM a mod telling them about leaving a negative just in case you get one in return. Then can then look into it.

xbignick 04-25-2012 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2581470][B]Has the member been on since your last contact with him/her?[/B]

If they I would leave a negative tomorrow if I had not heard from them or received the items (3 weeks since payment).

I would also PM a mod telling them about leaving a negative just in case you get one in return. Then can then look into it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, how do I check?

jlzinck 04-25-2012 03:09 PM

[QUOTE=xbignick;2581472]I'm not sure, how do I check?[/QUOTE]

Click on their name, over the avatar and then click View Profile. Should tell you the last time they were logged on

durstlimpbizkit 04-25-2012 03:16 PM

I made a deal with a boardmember in Canada and after almost 6 weeks I still haven't seen anything.

He gave me a refund so I can't complain in that regard but I was in constant communication with him throughout the entire process. I understand that things do happen but if you're waiting longer for that and it's entirely within the U.S. then I would definitely have said something by now.

xbignick 04-25-2012 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2581586]Click on their name, over the avatar and then click View Profile. Should tell you the last time they were logged on[/QUOTE]

This is it I assume: "Last Activity: Today 02:14 AM."
Hmm........

jusdukky 04-25-2012 03:23 PM

Who is the member? Since they have been on since your transaction and have not had any contact with you I want to know so I can stay away from "it"!!

xbignick 04-25-2012 03:25 PM

[QUOTE=jusdukky;2581648]Who is the member? Since they have been on since your transaction and have not had any contact with you I want to know so I can stay away from "it"!![/QUOTE]

I'll PM them again today and if no answer I'll publicly post it in the thread. If you want to know regardless I'll PM you.

cruiserdaddy7 04-25-2012 03:29 PM

Its been 20 days. Thats an insane amount of time to wait. Even if they waited 14 days to mail your item you would have had it. No excuse. He should most certainly get a negative and be named in this thread. No way would I want to buy from someone if its going to take more than 20 days to get it.

GoTribe!!! 04-25-2012 03:33 PM

Totally agree, 20 days is too long with communication. Without any communication is a negative.

xbignick 04-25-2012 03:53 PM

[QUOTE=cruiserdaddy7;2581675]Its been 20 days. Thats an insane amount of time to wait. Even if they waited 14 days to mail your item you would have had it. No excuse. He should most certainly get a negative and be named in this thread. No way would I want to buy from someone if its going to take more than 20 days to get it.[/QUOTE]

Name posted in the OP. PMed him again also.

xbignick 04-26-2012 07:01 PM

So now that he PMed me and said he has sent it out (didn't get the tracking) how long should I wait before I possibly open a dispute? Also, would you leave a neg if you get it in next few days or neutral+strong comments.

NonSportsCardForum 04-27-2012 07:28 AM

Id wait and see what the postmark says but at least a neu for taking this long and not keeping in touch.

thehueys 04-27-2012 08:09 AM

OK what about this.....
I still haven't gotten a tracking number....
Just excuses and a trail of crap about this and that....
AND he is already offering the cards I sent him in trades?!?!?

revil41 04-27-2012 02:55 PM

When did he tell you he sent them?

sdothbc 04-27-2012 04:58 PM

I guess i look at it differently being in Canada, and tracking being so damn expensive to the states, and having to wait often a month to get things from the states, but I always wait until the last day to file a claim, regardless of communication. Then I'd wait until the last day to escalate the claim, as I'm protected either way so it doesn't hurt me to wait, either the cards show up or i get my money back. I have done this a couple of times with american sellers and in between opening the claim and escalation, the cards have arrived.
Now as for feedback, it all depends, really the biggest determination for me would be how long they took to send compared with what they told me or what their ebay listing stated as their handling time.

xbignick 04-27-2012 07:08 PM

[QUOTE=revil41;2591330]When did he tell you he sent them?[/QUOTE]

Didn't give me a date, but I'm waiting till Monday, if there not here I'm filing a claim just to protect myself.

xbignick 04-27-2012 07:10 PM

[QUOTE=sdothbc;2591889]I guess i look at it differently being in Canada, and tracking being so damn expensive to the states, and having to wait often a month to get things from the states, but I always wait until the last day to file a claim, regardless of communication. Then I'd wait until the last day to escalate the claim, as I'm protected either way so it doesn't hurt me to wait, either the cards show up or i get my money back. I have done this a couple of times with american sellers and in between opening the claim and escalation, the cards have arrived.
Now as for feedback, it all depends, really the biggest determination for me would be how long they took to send compared with what they told me or what their ebay listing stated as their handling time.[/QUOTE]

I'm new to all this so don't know the ins and outs about going about this. I'd still wait...but I've passed up on tons of Nimmos for a similar price because with these I have the amount I want, and being a college kid on kind of a budget don't like to have unsure money locked up that long Eh, we'll see I suppose. He seems nice though.

revil41 04-28-2012 12:14 AM

[QUOTE=xbignick;2592569]I'm new to all this so don't know the ins and outs about going about this. I'd still wait...but I've passed up on tons of Nimmos for a similar price because with these I have the amount I want, and being a college kid on kind of a budget don't like to have unsure money locked up that long Eh, we'll see I suppose. He seems nice though.[/QUOTE]
No such animal as (He seems nice though) A nice seller would keep you updated, not letting you hang. Put in a claim and let him come to you.
To much of this is happening on here, force his hand.

xbignick 04-28-2012 03:49 PM

I'VE RECEIVED THE CARDS. Now to decide what to leave, I'm thinking neutral with commenting on the situation it it. Good?

sdothbc 04-28-2012 05:15 PM

what was the postmark date?

xbignick 04-28-2012 07:25 PM

[QUOTE=sdothbc;2597578]what was the postmark date?[/QUOTE]

April 21st.

37Jetson 04-28-2012 07:50 PM

Seems like a neutral would be best for weak communication and slow shipping.

[QUOTE=xbignick;2598342]April 21st.[/QUOTE]

t2554 04-28-2012 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=xbignick;2598342]April 21st.[/QUOTE]
Ask him if there was any reason he waited over two weeks to send it. Maybe there was something in his personal life he had to deal with, but even so it's still hard to justify waiting 16 days after payment was received to send something.

cruiserdaddy7 04-28-2012 10:49 PM

Problem is that when these show 100% nobody reads the iTrader. It took 16 days to ship the item and thats not worth a negative? Does someone have to flat out steal to get one?