Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Longest I should wait for a package? Should I actually leave neg/neutral?

I have removed the members' name. He has said it will arrive in a couple of days.

Well, bought two cards from a member here and sent payment on the 5th of April. It is now the 25th. According to my paypal no tracking has been uploaded and my last contact with the seller was on the 11th of April when he replied back to me and said the package would be going out the next day. I've since sent a PM and I've gotten no response back.

What should I do?

If I finally do get the cards should I leave a neg/neutral? Honestly, kind of afraid to get one back. I've encountered minor problems on here buying but have just scooped them a little under the carpet and forgotten about them to not stop controversy over something minor.

I was actually going to buy another card from the seller as well...to be honest glad I didn't now, told him he'd make more on ebay anyway, was just being honest.
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown

Last edited by xbignick; 04-26-2012 at 11:11 AM.
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Has the member been on since your last contact with him/her?

If they I would leave a negative tomorrow if I had not heard from them or received the items (3 weeks since payment).

I would also PM a mod telling them about leaving a negative just in case you get one in return. Then can then look into it.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Has the member been on since your last contact with him/her?

If they I would leave a negative tomorrow if I had not heard from them or received the items (3 weeks since payment).

I would also PM a mod telling them about leaving a negative just in case you get one in return. Then can then look into it.
I'm not sure, how do I check?
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
Old 04-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
I'm not sure, how do I check?

Click on their name, over the avatar and then click View Profile. Should tell you the last time they were logged on

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

I made a deal with a boardmember in Canada and after almost 6 weeks I still haven't seen anything.

He gave me a refund so I can't complain in that regard but I was in constant communication with him throughout the entire process. I understand that things do happen but if you're waiting longer for that and it's entirely within the U.S. then I would definitely have said something by now.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Click on their name, over the avatar and then click View Profile. Should tell you the last time they were logged on
This is it I assume: "Last Activity: Today 02:14 AM."
Hmm........
Old 04-25-2012, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

Who is the member? Since they have been on since your transaction and have not had any contact with you I want to know so I can stay away from "it"!!
jusdukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusdukky View Post
Who is the member? Since they have been on since your transaction and have not had any contact with you I want to know so I can stay away from "it"!!
I'll PM them again today and if no answer I'll publicly post it in the thread. If you want to know regardless I'll PM you.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

Its been 20 days. Thats an insane amount of time to wait. Even if they waited 14 days to mail your item you would have had it. No excuse. He should most certainly get a negative and be named in this thread. No way would I want to buy from someone if its going to take more than 20 days to get it.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Totally agree, 20 days is too long with communication. Without any communication is a negative.
GoTribe!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Its been 20 days. Thats an insane amount of time to wait. Even if they waited 14 days to mail your item you would have had it. No excuse. He should most certainly get a negative and be named in this thread. No way would I want to buy from someone if its going to take more than 20 days to get it.
Name posted in the OP. PMed him again also.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

So now that he PMed me and said he has sent it out (didn't get the tracking) how long should I wait before I possibly open a dispute? Also, would you leave a neg if you get it in next few days or neutral+strong comments.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:28 AM   #13 (permalink)

Id wait and see what the postmark says but at least a neu for taking this long and not keeping in touch.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:09 AM   #14 (permalink)

OK what about this.....
I still haven't gotten a tracking number....
Just excuses and a trail of crap about this and that....
AND he is already offering the cards I sent him in trades?!?!?
thehueys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

When did he tell you he sent them?
Old 04-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #16 (permalink)

I guess i look at it differently being in Canada, and tracking being so damn expensive to the states, and having to wait often a month to get things from the states, but I always wait until the last day to file a claim, regardless of communication. Then I'd wait until the last day to escalate the claim, as I'm protected either way so it doesn't hurt me to wait, either the cards show up or i get my money back. I have done this a couple of times with american sellers and in between opening the claim and escalation, the cards have arrived.
Now as for feedback, it all depends, really the biggest determination for me would be how long they took to send compared with what they told me or what their ebay listing stated as their handling time.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revil41 View Post
When did he tell you he sent them?
Didn't give me a date, but I'm waiting till Monday, if there not here I'm filing a claim just to protect myself.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdothbc View Post
I guess i look at it differently being in Canada, and tracking being so damn expensive to the states, and having to wait often a month to get things from the states, but I always wait until the last day to file a claim, regardless of communication. Then I'd wait until the last day to escalate the claim, as I'm protected either way so it doesn't hurt me to wait, either the cards show up or i get my money back. I have done this a couple of times with american sellers and in between opening the claim and escalation, the cards have arrived.
Now as for feedback, it all depends, really the biggest determination for me would be how long they took to send compared with what they told me or what their ebay listing stated as their handling time.
I'm new to all this so don't know the ins and outs about going about this. I'd still wait...but I've passed up on tons of Nimmos for a similar price because with these I have the amount I want, and being a college kid on kind of a budget don't like to have unsure money locked up that long Eh, we'll see I suppose. He seems nice though.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:14 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm new to all this so don't know the ins and outs about going about this. I'd still wait...but I've passed up on tons of Nimmos for a similar price because with these I have the amount I want, and being a college kid on kind of a budget don't like to have unsure money locked up that long Eh, we'll see I suppose. He seems nice though.
No such animal as (He seems nice though) A nice seller would keep you updated, not letting you hang. Put in a claim and let him come to you.
To much of this is happening on here, force his hand.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #20 (permalink)

I'VE RECEIVED THE CARDS. Now to decide what to leave, I'm thinking neutral with commenting on the situation it it. Good?
Old 04-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #21 (permalink)

what was the postmark date?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdothbc View Post
what was the postmark date?
April 21st.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #23 (permalink)

Seems like a neutral would be best for weak communication and slow shipping.

Quote:
April 21st.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
April 21st.
Ask him if there was any reason he waited over two weeks to send it. Maybe there was something in his personal life he had to deal with, but even so it's still hard to justify waiting 16 days after payment was received to send something.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #25 (permalink)

Problem is that when these show 100% nobody reads the iTrader. It took 16 days to ship the item and thats not worth a negative? Does someone have to flat out steal to get one?
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote