Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 03:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Everybody watch out for #_1

I was informed by a trusted member that the member "#_1" is a previous scammer. The scammer who in fact scammed me the first time I was on this board, and scammed others out of, no exaggeration, thousands of dollars. The member who brought this to my attention, unless he comments, will remain anonymous. Im simply posting this because I truly can not stand this guy.

#_1's address is 2 Sepulga Drive Brown Mills, NJ.

Which happens to be the address of ex-username dean3cobain55, metsfanjoe, and robert donahue. This guy has snuck back on the board NUMEROUS times, and scammed people each time. Im all for second chances, but when you can just go about stealing thousands of dollars from people and continue to do so for a extended period of time, you dont deserve to come back on the board.

Here are threads regarding his previous scams - one by me
I was scammed. Please stay away everyone - dean3cobain55
metsfanjoe411 just F'd me...

It looks like he is now trying to be a truthful member, under this new account. However, his past actions of ruthlessly scamming people, literally to the tune of thousands of dollars worth of cards, are unforgivable.

DISCLAIMER: Unless #_1 recently bought the scammers house at 2 sepulga drive, and coincidentally collects sports cards as well, and joined blowout after dean33cobain55 got banned, #_1 is a big time (ex???) scammer.

Last edited by Sidthekidc87; 04-28-2012 at 03:36 AM.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

Oh my, that's not good at all
Old 04-28-2012, 03:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks for the heads up buddy. The mods gotta find a way to keep these loosers off here for good.
Georgia Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Upon confronting him via pm, he sends me this message:

"Robert Bethal you #@#@#@#@ing tool bag, I would beat your ass if I ever crossed your path.. Hows that whore mother of yours?"

Well that was insulting - he couldn't even bother to spell my last name right :/
Old 04-28-2012, 03:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
#_1
Banned

Ill say my peace, I have done trades that have resulted in nothing but good things. I have received first one a few things and paid after I got them. I wasnt trying to scam anyone, the dude I had a deal with just googled the info I gave him. Fair well!!
#_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
#_1
Banned

Your quite the POLICE OFFICER right Bethell?
Old 04-28-2012, 03:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Late night popcorn!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
MSD

yet you send that pm?
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
#_1
Banned

I said it, not gonna deny it.....I wasn't trying to rip anyone off the dude just google my info. As for Sid hes just a tool, spineless wannabe cop.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Theres no need to fight. Just warning everyone of a scammer.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by #_1 View Post
I said it, not gonna deny it.....I wasn't trying to rip anyone off the dude just google my info. As for Sid hes just a tool, spineless wannabe cop.
no no, you dont get it.

You are probably the biggest scammer this board has ever seen. Just because you grew a pair now and decided to stop scamming, doesn't mean that the thousands of dollars you stole are just magically forgotten.

You've scammed people ruthlessly in the past, and you can't just come back now and think everything will be all good.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
#_1
Banned

Well its fine, ill just make a new account mark my words and do what I did, which is buy/sell/trade 100% flawless (like this last time around)
Old 04-28-2012, 03:58 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Well its fine, ill just make a new account mark my words and do what I did, which is buy/sell/trade 100% flawless (like this last time around)
I think they just wanna know if it is the same person. Did you have accounts under these names before? And is that your address in the 1st post?
Old 04-28-2012, 03:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

This is nuts... I am glad I did not send you the cards now.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I think they just wanna know if it is the same person. Did you have accounts under these names before? And is that your address in the 1st post?
lol yes Cking!

He has admitted it. The addresses are the exact same.

People bag on me, and I get it. Im a prick.

But this guy has taken thousands of dollars worth of cards from people continually.

Dont tell me were going to just give this guy a free pass after he has scammed sooooooo many people
Old 04-28-2012, 04:00 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
no no, you dont get it.

You are probably the biggest scammer this board has ever seen. Just because you grew a pair now and decided to stop scamming, doesn't mean that the thousands of dollars you stole are just magically forgotten.

You've scammed people ruthlessly in the past, and you can't just come back now and think everything will be all good.
I dont know the whole story but I remember hearing something about you saying you were a cop, etc. But my question to you is why did you not contact actual authority in this guys area if he had been scamming people out of thousands of dollars?
Old 04-28-2012, 04:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanke3z11 View Post
I dont know the whole story but I remember hearing something about you saying you were a cop, etc. But my question to you is why did you not actually contact authorities in this guys area if he had been scamming people out of thousands of dollars?
Yes, that was a lie. Ive admitted it publicly to the forum and nearly everyone is all good with it now.

I do NOT want this thread to focus on that. This is actually important. Here we have a person who has scammed people more than any other member in blowout history, freely making new accounts, one after another.

This thread needs to stay on course because its imperative to the optimal condition blowout.

I lied the first time I was on here. I think everyone knows that. This thread is not to be turned into another one of those bashing threads. This is serious.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
#_1
Banned

Never admitted anything buddy, stated that there was problems that occurred the last time but nothing like that came into play this time. So hit the books a little harder, as for Jackg1980, he only thought that a scam was going to take place after he decided to nut hug google. Nothing like that would of even happend. Period. Past transactions prove that trades have been made and have been nothing but flawless. I have received items prior to paying or sending first, they knew that and after I got the stuff the cards or money was sent. Sid your really big behind that computer aren't you? You know i'm 20 min up the road so anytime you wanna sac up lmk.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:03 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes, that was a lie. Ive admitted it publicly to the forum and nearly everyone is all good with it now.

I do NOT want this thread to focus on that. This is actually important. Here we have a person who has scammed people more than any other member in blowout history, freely making new accounts, one after another.

This thread needs to stay on course because its imperative to the optimal condition blowout.

I lied the first time I was on here. I think everyone knows that. This thread is not to be turned into another one of those bashing threads. This is serious.
I dont care about the part where you lied about being a cop, Im asking why you have not contacted authorities in his area to stop this guy from scamming?
Old 04-28-2012, 04:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Never admitted anything buddy, stated that there was problems that occurred the last time but nothing like that came into play this time. So hit the books a little harder, as for Jackg1980, he only thought that a scam was going to take place after he decided to nut hug google. Nothing like that would of even happend. Period. Past transactions prove that trades have been made and have been nothing but flawless. I have received items prior to paying or sending first, they knew that and after I got the stuff the cards or money was sent.
lmfao - are you kidding me?

Do you actually have the audacity to sit there and say that because you completed 10 transactions scam free everyone should just forget that you were a big time scammer and scammed people out of thousands of dollars.

You're more insane than I am.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
#_1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanke3z11 View Post
I dont know the whole story but I remember hearing something about you saying you were a cop, etc. But my question to you is why did you not contact actual authority in this guys area if he had been scamming people out of thousands of dollars?
Everyone that was involved with that got back the stuff they were supposed to or the money the needed out of it. Authorities were called at one point by someone, then they had no place because stuff was handled. Also it is not the police job, it is yours.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:06 AM   #22 (permalink)
MSD

wait you lied about being a cop?!?!?

(feel free not to answer this, just found that..umm..)
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:07 AM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

I googled his address and a bunch of scam warning threads popped up. So many red flags on this trade. He said he made good on all those bad trades. I asked a few people and they all said he did not. He may be trying to be honest or just working his feedback score until he scores a big trade. I do not know. But he was rude to be and called me lots of names. I tried to be nice and still am. but I believe I did the right thing.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:07 AM   #24 (permalink)
#_1
Banned

Quote:
lmfao - are you kidding me?

Do you actually have the audacity to sit there and say that because you completed 10 transactions scam free everyone should just forget that you were a big time scammer and scammed people out of thousands of dollars.

You're more insane than I am.
Never said that clown boy, I said I had good transactions. Did I eventually know I was gonna get pinched, of course. I just said that nothing to do with scamming happen this time around, thats all. Like I said, your muscles look real big behind that screen buddy! Sac-up, i'm right around the corner!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:08 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Everyone that was involved with that got back the stuff they were supposed to or the money the needed out of it. Authorities were called at one point by someone, then they had no place because stuff was handled. Also it is not the police job, it is yours.
so because everyone got their stuff back that you stole makes you feel you have the right to just come back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
I googled his address and a bunch of scam warning threads popped up. So many red flags on this trade. He said he made good on all those bad trades. I asked a few people and they all said he did not. He may be trying to be honest or just working his feedback score until he scores a big trade. I do not know. But he was rude to be and called me lots of names. I tried to be nice and still am. but I believe I did the right thing.
lol of course you did the right thing. The fact that this is even brought into question is absolutely absurd.

Let me repeat: This guy is the BIGGEST scammer to ever hit blowout, and has hit blowout with more than one account.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 04-28-2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: merged - non b/s/t