Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,878
Thumbs down BMW783 Wont buy unless listed on ebay for .99

Anyone deal with this member? We messaged back and forth he agreed to buy a box of base cards for his kid and when it came time to pay he said he would and never did. PM'd him numerous times no response, out of no where he wants me to list them on ebay for .99 with BIN & Free shipping. I told him no way I wasnt wasting my time as Id prefer to close the deal off ebay, nothing more from him; PM'd him giving him time to respond nothing so I neutral'd his Itrader as a non-payer... well go figure today he appears and Neutrals me since I wouldnt ebay these cards... I informed him I could lose my ebay account for selling outside of ebay that id rather not invoice him twice and just close the deal here....just be aware of this guy.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 10,341
Default

Hopefully that will be taken down...thats just a shame when grown folks act like kids.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,114
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Seems weird - but what was his concerns?

For all intense purposes doing a deal on ebay will cost you the more (listing fees, selling fees, etc). Then the feedback should be left on ebay and not really here.

You can do it outside of ebay saving the fees (while sending him a paypal invoice) and he's still protected.
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Hopefully that will be taken down...thats just a shame when grown folks act like kids.
Kids? Guy doesnt pay bottom line. Dont agree to pay then lead a seller on for two weeks then not pay. Bottom Line non-payer is a non payer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Seems weird - but what was his concerns?

For all intense purposes doing a deal on ebay will cost you the more (listing fees, selling fees, etc). Then the feedback should be left on ebay and not really here.

You can do it outside of ebay saving the fees (while sending him a paypal invoice) and he's still protected.
It doesnt matter close to 100 deals on here for myself and 0 by him I think my I trader and deals speak for themselves I told him I wouldnt sell on ebay. I dont have a sellers account.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 10,341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Kids? Guy doesnt pay bottom line. Dont agree to pay then lead a seller on for two weeks then not pay. Bottom Line non-payer is a non payer.
Take a deep breath, it wasnt an attack on you..its about people who act like grown folks making deals, breaking their words, etc etc..then when they get slapped with the neg or neu they start acting like spoiled brats thinking its ok to return the "favor".
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Take a deep breath, it wasnt an attack on you..its about people who act like grown folks making deals, breaking their words, etc etc..then when they get slapped with the neg or neu they start acting like spoiled brats thinking its ok to return the "favor".
Im good lol didnt take it as an attack was in the middle of another situation with my army life...yea but he neutrals then messages me and says that it could have been avoided if id listened to him I was like Im the seller here...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.