Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
has nothing to do with being nice or not, it has to do with backing out of a deal. all i know is i would never buy a damn thing from you
Maybe you can have someone read this to you since comprehension doesn't seem to be all that good.

fromthe sale post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by csteezy View Post
fine since i misread your pm just pay the 13 its yours im not worth an arguement.. sorry
That is agreeing to a deal. He says he misread your post. Who knows.
He says it not worth an argument.
He says....sorry.

And you still paid 30% more.

You won't buy from me? Dang. But maybe through the Grace of God and help from narcotics I may get through this.

You're mean.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

I love the ignore feature
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
I love the ignore feature

But he's such a narcissist that he has to repond even though he ignores.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! Srsly I got banned from my favorite site over this douchebag. He left me my one and ONLY negative I have ever received and it resulted in my banning as the site didn't want anyone with a "negative reputation" I'll let y'all know what happened. i recently moved (If you know freeman he also made a deal with me during this time) BOTH deals were WAY in their favor as I knew it would take me awhile to get out and made sure I told both of them about it. Well i stayed in communication with him and let him know what was going on as all my stuff was in storage and I was having trouble finding the card. he was cool and told me no worries and all that. I sent him back BOTH cards. so he got my card (Jon baldwin Laundry tag patch /5) for a Javon ringer GG pullout auto) AND i sent him the Ringer back cause I felt bad over how long it took. as soon as he got them he hit me with a negative. I told him straight up to either have it removed or send me my baldwin back. After 2 weeks and mods getting involved he agreed to send the Ringer to me. I was not agreeable to this as I was pissed, petty and didnt want him to get this card for his PC. So he finally sends me back the baldwin and as soon as DC says delivered I was banned. He cried to the mods and because he spends like $1000 a month on GB's and such they sided with him. So theres the story. Gonna add a new post under this with a shorter story that you all might want to know also.

Quote:
csteezy .. saw you had a deal go south with him too yeah?

saved the PM trail so when he comes in here to make something up I have all the proof.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Need To Sell A Few things have a 300 repair bill to pay.. PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted this thread right about the same time he posts a thread on another forum about needing $$$$ because he just got a 30 day notice to move out of his house. Over the next 3 weeks this guy spent WELL over $600 on GB's, boxes and randoms. This guy seems to use peoples sympathy for his own profit so he can feed his GB addiction. Just a friendly warning. i would rather cut off my man hood than ever deal with this tool again.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Your cool man, can you teach me how to be a dbag like you? I wait 8.5 hours as I have a life and didnt feel the need to take time away from my family to come here. I spend money with people that have respect, dirtbag internet cowards dont deserve my business. He backed out of a deal and then wanted to cave because I didnt want to do business with someone that backs out of deals. You try and make it look like I BACKED OUT OF A DEAL. Ask any member on this board how I am as a buyer, thats what I thought.

THANKS BYE
LOL...Oh the irony.

To be fair, I'm halfway between jlzinck and you. I wouldn't have bought it from him out of principle, but he did offer it to you back, after he clearly f'ed up. I think you just love e-drama so much, you just had to make a vague thread so someone would ask you "who is it?". Pretty transparent, guy.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
I knew it would take me awhile to get out and made sure I told both of them about it.
You are still clinging on to this lie man. Just let it go because you never told me you were moving and you never kept in contact.

If you FORGOT to tell me which could of easily of happened (and did happen) then all would be forgiven but you keep running with this and it never, ever happened that way.

I'm sorry but you never told me you were moving, and you never kept in contact. I initiated all our conversations.

You also told me on two different occasions you were shipping the card and didn't.

I'll let this go whenever you just man up and admit that you dropped the ball on this deal.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
LOL...Oh the irony.

To be fair, I'm halfway between jlzinck and you. I wouldn't have bought it from him out of principle, but he did offer it to you back, after he clearly f'ed up. I think you just love e-drama so much, you just had to make a vague thread so someone would ask you "who is it?". Pretty transparent, guy.
Actually no, I was curious if I might be in the wrong as all my deals go perfectly. I think I have already made it clear to you once that I could care less what people say/do on this forum as I am 100% certain they wouldnt act that way in walking life. The internet is a perfect gateway for people with personal shortfalls to act out without the consequences that follow that behavior in real life. I passed on the card out of principle, exactly. I was going to leave the dick a neutral and wanted to see how people would react had they been in my shoes. I just dont give a F enough to leave the feedback, just find the card from a better person and buy it and thats the end of it.

I did not create the thread so someone would ask "who did it", had I wanted to go that route I would have put his name right in the OP.

Again, why dont you think before you open your face? Oh wait, because the internet has no consequences for talking non-sense. I wonder how you are around people in real life, must be a riot honestly.

Good day there guy
Old 05-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #34 (permalink)

Palm quit whining.. tnarg eat my shorts.. madrox you got banned for being juggalo and shady person so keep running your mouth.. palm u took a misread pm and blew it up for what I told u is give the card for 10 glad u over paid though a bunch of sandy vaginas ply too funny good day troops..
Looking for Doug Martin,Dez Bryant,Mike Glennon, Mike James, David Wilson,,Eric Decker,James Jones, Demaryius Thomas, Eddie Lacy, Justin Blackmon, Warren sapp, mike Alstot. http://s853.photobucket.com/user/csteezycards/library/Football/Autos
csteezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Palm quit whining.. tnarg eat my shorts.. madrox you got banned for being juggalo and shady person so keep running your mouth.. palm u took a misread pm and blew it up for what I told u is give the card for 10 glad u over paid though a bunch of sandy vaginas ply too funny good day troops..
You backed out of a deal... Probably would have taken you 2 weeks to ship anyway
Old 05-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Is this English?
Kendrick Lamar
Old 05-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

lol i got banned for being a juggalo hunh?? Is that the best you can come up with?? You must not know many juggaloes if you think im gonna stop running my mouth. Why don't you quit sitting behind your computer, lying and trying to get people to pay extra for cards because you're having a hard time. Were in a recession were ALL having a tough time. You're like what 17?? and probly still live at home and spend mommy and daddy's money on cards. What you gonna do if I don't stop running my mouth little girl?? Tell your Mommy??? Most of us have to spend OUR money on our hobby and don't have Mommy and Daddy's money to spend.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
lol i got banned for being a juggalo hunh?? Is that the best you can come up with?? You must not know many juggaloes if you think im gonna stop running my mouth. Why don't you quit sitting behind your computer, lying and trying to get people to pay extra for cards because you're having a hard time. Were in a recession were ALL having a tough time. You're like what 17?? and probly still live at home and spend mommy and daddy's money on cards. What you gonna do if I don't stop running my mouth little girl?? Tell your Mommy??? Most of us have to spend OUR money on our hobby and don't have Mommy and Daddy's money to spend.
Get 'em!!!
Kendrick Lamar
Old 05-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

another day in paradise guys!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

I did drop the ball on this deal. It should have never taken that long to ship and I apologized for that. I did also offer to send you a colin kapernick jersey auto from Supreme to make up for it and then you flamed me in a thread. I told everyone I was moving and it was even in my sig for awhile about how im not currently making any more deals because I was in the middle of a move. So Im fairly certain I told you like I already said. I also never said you were a liar when you said I hadnt told you. i simply told you that if I hadnt I was very sorry but i was VERY sure i had. So just for the record I also never mentioned in this thread that our deal went sour. you were the one who brought that up. I shouldnt have used your name. i didnt flame you or call you out or anything negative, but it was wrong for me to involve you in this and for that I also apologize. I have a couple nick Foles RC's. press pass and Upper Deck Star rookie. If you want them they are yours. ive been meaning to offer them to you, but keep forgetting. If you want thm just PM me ur addy and Ill send them PWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
You are still clinging on to this lie man. Just let it go because you never told me you were moving and you never kept in contact.

If you FORGOT to tell me which could of easily of happened (and did happen) then all would be forgiven but you keep running with this and it never, ever happened that way.

I'm sorry but you never told me you were moving, and you never kept in contact. I initiated all our conversations.

You also told me on two different occasions you were shipping the card and didn't.

I'll let this go whenever you just man up and admit that you dropped the ball on this deal.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I did drop the ball on this deal. It should have never taken that long to ship and I apologized for that. I did also offer to send you a colin kapernick jersey auto from Supreme to make up for it and then you flamed me in a thread. I told everyone I was moving and it was even in my sig for awhile about how im not currently making any more deals because I was in the middle of a move. So Im fairly certain I told you like I already said. I also never said you were a liar when you said I hadnt told you. i simply told you that if I hadnt I was very sorry but i was VERY sure i had. So just for the record I also never mentioned in this thread that our deal went sour. you were the one who brought that up. I shouldnt have used your name. i didnt flame you or call you out or anything negative, but it was wrong for me to involve you in this and for that I also apologize. I have a couple nick Foles RC's. press pass and Upper Deck Star rookie. If you want them they are yours. ive been meaning to offer them to you, but keep forgetting. If you want thm just PM me ur addy and Ill send them PWE
I want a Mike Vick Contenders Auto RC sent to me or we cant be buds anymore
Old 05-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
And that's it. Hatchet buried.

We're good now man. That's all I wanted.

And being a Juggalo, you should know all about Hatchets!
Kendrick Lamar
Old 05-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

See look at this...

My thread that 2 usual trolls tried to bash...IT HELPED RESOLVE AN OUTSTANDING ISSUE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE!

have a good weekend you guys
Old 05-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Awesome Glad thats out of the way. I personally get in more pissing contests via interne than I care to admit. It's fun lol. Sometimes I get carried away and sometimes im just flat out wrong and itching for a fight so I act like I know what im talking about. I have a problem...... And thanks palm always knew you were a good guy. Wish i still had my Mike vick auto. id send it to you. i got it for $5 when he was in prison as an investment and ended up giving it away anyway before he came back so..... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
And that's it. Hatchet buried.

We're good now man. That's all I wanted.

And being a Juggalo, you should know all about Hatchets!
Old 05-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
another day in paradise guys!!!
Started by........you!

Old 05-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Heres a little riddle for all my forum friends. What do palmdesertcards and I have in common???
Answer: we have both been featured in jlzinck's signature!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Started by........you!
Old 05-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Good for you! You spent $4 for the same item.

You must be one of those rich 1%'ers!

In no way did I support the seller in any way. I just pointed out that he PUBLICALLY accepted your offer of $13. You should post the guy you bought the card from so we can give him a virtual Hi-5 for getting 30% more for a card because someone wasn't nice to you!
Do you have no morals? Are you a man of your word? Honestly...

First you complain to me about a BS shipping charge (that didn't follow the seller's listing) that I should pay just because I got two cards below eBay pricing, and now you're worrying about someone elses $4 dollars going to a more honest member for the same card? I would have done the same exact thing.

You complain and whine all day about other peoples issues. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands.

Grow up, buddy. One day you're going to have to deal with your own problems. One day...

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Do you have no morals? Are you a man of your word? Honestly...

First you complain to me about a BS shipping charge (that didn't follow the seller's listing) that I should pay just because I got two cards below eBay pricing, and now you're worrying about someone elses $4 dollars going to a more honest member for the same card? I would have done the same exact thing.

You complain and whine all day about other peoples issues. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands.

Grow up, buddy. One day you're going to have to deal with your own problems. One day...
+1 to all of that.