Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Is it just me, or is this not cool? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/297605-just-me-not-cool.html)

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 09:36 AM

Is it just me, or is this not cool?

I make an offer on a card of $13. I saw this card offered to someone else for $13 so I ask if it is available. He says yes and I offer $13. He responds with his PP address. 20 minutes later I came back to pay (had to step away a second) and he sends PM saying "sorry I need $15, if you paid already I will refund"

I tell him no thanks since we agreed on a price and then it gets changed. I then receive a profanity laced PM back.

Should I just let it go or leave him a neutral for failing to come through on agreed deal? Im leaning towards just letting it go.

dthimesch 05-04-2012 09:56 AM

I would let it go.

On a side note. I do not understand for the life of me why the seller thinks he is allowed to get so dang angry for trying to squeeze $2 out of you AFTER you already had a deal in place. screw him.

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 09:56 AM

[QUOTE=dthimesch;2625826]I would let it go.

On a side note. I do not understand for the life of me why the seller thinks he is allowed to get so dang angry for trying to squeeze $2 out of you AFTER you already had a deal in place. screw him.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, going to just leave it alone, but never spend a dime with this seller in the future.

tnarg 05-04-2012 10:03 AM

spill the beans...who is it?

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=tnarg;2625848]spill the beans...who is it?[/QUOTE]

csteezy .. saw you had a deal go south with him too yeah?

saved the PM trail so when he comes in here to make something up I have all the proof.

jlzinck 05-04-2012 10:06 AM

Did he not post in the thread that he would take the $13 at about 1AM this morning?

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 10:08 AM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2625854]Did he not post in the thread that he would take the $13 at about 1AM this morning?[/QUOTE]

This was the PM, yes i could have gotten for $13, but why the hell should I give my business to someone like this?

me:Um, so you agree to my offer, shoot me your PP, then retract?

me:I am not interested in it any longer, it was posted at $13 dlvd in someones thread I read. Thanks anyways but I will buy elsewhere.

him:wow dude didnt think it was that big of a deal #@#@#@#@ just pay the 13 its yours #@#@#@#@ pay fickin 10 ifc its posted for 17dlvd in my thread so either way man take a chill pill christ its 2 dollars

mmbtvs 05-04-2012 10:21 AM

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

tnarg 05-04-2012 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=palmdesertcards;2625850]csteezy .. saw you had a deal go south with him too yeah?

saved the PM trail so when he comes in here to make something up I have all the proof.[/QUOTE]

LMAO yeah

When contenders first came out he agreed to buy a Herzlich auto or Hynoski auto(cant remember which one)

Said he was waiting on a payment and he'd pay me. i thanked him for the update.

Then I pm him like 2 weeks later, ask him where my money is, when I saw I had a reply the next day, he said he forgot and he had to wait on stuff to sell so he could pay me. If I sold it in the meantime, that was fine.

aka I read between the lines. Values tanked, he was overpaying, so I just dropped a neg. Didn't reply to his pm.

He negged me back stating I agreed to wait until he got paid for the stuff he was trying to sell. Which is false, because it was 2 damn weeks.

Dude is worthless. Just neg him. You'll get one back, but so be it. Maybe if his feedback dips down low enough, people will steer clear.

People know who you are, so a neg won't matter in your case. It won't hinder any deals. My lone neg is from him and people have no problems still dealing with me.

FreeMan12406 05-04-2012 11:13 AM

Neutral for sure.

This type of crap is going to continue as long as WE allow it. If we want honest buyers, sellers, and the like, we need to take action against scammers, late shppers, people who back out of deals, etc.

-RJ

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 11:19 AM

Sounds like this case wasn't isolated then. I prefer to spend my hard earned money with good quality people. Even though he told me he would take the original amount (thought i would just pay the extra $2 because I needed the card) Id rather just spend that money with someone that is quality.

alexlazarevich 05-04-2012 11:53 AM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;2625895]If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.[/QUOTE]

Wait, wait, wait, wait.... wait, wait, wait.....

What?:confused:

jlzinck 05-04-2012 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=palmdesertcards;2625859]This was the PM, [B][SIZE="5"]yes i could have gotten for $13, but why the hell should I give my business to someone like this[/SIZE][/B]?

me:Um, so you agree to my offer, shoot me your PP, then retract?

me:I am not interested in it any longer, it was posted at $13 dlvd in someones thread I read. Thanks anyways but I will buy elsewhere.

him:wow dude didnt think it was that big of a deal #@#@#@#@ just pay the 13 its yours #@#@#@#@ pay fickin 10 ifc its posted for 17dlvd in my thread so either way man take a chill pill christ its 2 dollars[/QUOTE]

OK so he relents and says $13 is OK then you back out because he has a potty mouth?

From the thread....
[QUOTE=palmdesertcards;2625056]$13 dlvd on the dion lewis?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=csteezy;2625192]i could go 15dlvd bud[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=palmdesertcards;2625227]thats nice, after you agree to $13 and shoot me your PP address you changed your mind. NEXT[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=csteezy;2625241]fine since i misread your pm just pay the 13 its yours im not worth an arguement.. sorry[/QUOTE]

So 8 1/2 hours you come here and post something with a title that has no context to what actually happened and you get sand in your vagina because of the tone of his PM.

kthanksbye:)!

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 12:04 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2626238]OK so he relents and says $13 is OK then you back out because he has a potty mouth?

From the thread....

So 8 1/2 hours you come here and post something with a title that has no context to what actually happened and you get sand in your vagina because of the tone of his PM.

kthanksbye:)![/QUOTE]

Your cool man, can you teach me how to be a dbag like you? I wait 8.5 hours as I have a life and didnt feel the need to take time away from my family to come here. I spend money with people that have respect, dirtbag internet cowards dont deserve my business. He backed out of a deal and then wanted to cave because I didnt want to do business with someone that backs out of deals. You try and make it look like I BACKED OUT OF A DEAL. Ask any member on this board how I am as a buyer, thats what I thought.

THANKS BYE:)!

hanstess 05-04-2012 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;2625895]If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! Nice Big Daddy ref...

jlzinck 05-04-2012 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=palmdesertcards;2626254]Your cool man, can you teach me how to be a dbag like you? I wait 8.5 hours as I have a life and didnt feel the need to take time away from my family to come here. I spend money with people that have respect, dirtbag internet cowards dont deserve my business. He backed out of a deal and then wanted to cave because I didnt want to do business with someone that backs out of deals. You try and make it look like I BACKED OUT OF A DEAL. Ask any member on this board how I am as a buyer, thats what I thought.

THANKS BYE:)![/QUOTE]

He said he would take the 13 and you come here and bitch saying he raised the price on you. He did. Saw he was wrong and offered you the card at the price. The facts don't back up the case that you were a victim.

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 12:38 PM

go troll elsewhere...

when someone agrees to a deal, shoots over the PP, only to raise the price thats not good business. So I am going to pay MORE to a TRUSTED member now.

jlzinck 05-04-2012 01:02 PM

[QUOTE=palmdesertcards;2626396]go troll elsewhere...

when someone agrees to a deal, shoots over the PP, only to raise the price thats not good business. So I am going to pay MORE to a TRUSTED member now.[/QUOTE]

So bottom line is that you were ultimately offered the card and the price offered and you don't like the sellers attitude that's why you won't buy from him.:)!

Good for you.

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 01:05 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2626476]So bottom line is that you were ultimately offered the card and the price offered and you don't like the sellers attitude that's why you won't buy from him.:)!

Good for you.[/QUOTE]

No...

I made an offer, he accepts. I get back on here to pay, and he says sorry I need $15 actually, if you paid already I am going to refund you.

So for him backing out and trying to make $2, I dont want to deal with someone like that.

And now I just went ahead and paid a QUALITY MEMBER $17 for the same card:)! Go away now.

DanShakespeare 05-04-2012 01:22 PM

I wouldn't have paid either.

MI Rob 05-04-2012 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=hanstess;2626350]LMAO! Nice [B]Billy Madison[/B] ref...[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you:)!

jlzinck 05-04-2012 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=palmdesertcards;2626491]No...

I made an offer, he accepts. I get back on here to pay, and he says sorry I need $15 actually, if you paid already I am going to refund you.

So for him backing out and trying to make $2, I dont want to deal with someone like that.

And now I just went ahead and paid a QUALITY MEMBER $17 for the same card:)! Go away now.[/QUOTE]

Good for you! You spent $4 for the same item.

You must be one of those rich 1%'ers!

In no way did I support the seller in any way. I just pointed out that he PUBLICALLY accepted your offer of $13. You should post the guy you bought the card from so we can give him a virtual Hi-5 for getting 30% more for a card because someone wasn't nice to you!:D

palmdesertcards 05-04-2012 01:53 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2626660]Good for you! You spent $4 for the same item.

You must be one of those rich 1%'ers!

In no way did I support the seller in any way. I just pointed out that he PUBLICALLY accepted your offer of $13. You should post the guy you bought the card from so we can give him a virtual Hi-5 for getting 30% more for a card because someone wasn't nice to you!:D[/QUOTE]

has nothing to do with being nice or not, it has to do with backing out of a deal. all i know is i would never buy a damn thing from you:)!

hanstess 05-04-2012 02:06 PM

[QUOTE=MI Rob;2626570]Fixed it for you:)![/QUOTE]

Wow, I blew it. Time for a snackpack

MI Rob 05-04-2012 02:07 PM

[quote=hanstess;2626721]wow, i blew it. Time for a snackpack[/quote]

you got a banana you don't need no snackpack!