Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Pathetic: Tristan20 and Santosdegollado

BOTH of these guys are TERRIBLE if you actually want to get what you paid for in a timely manner. Heck, I havent even gotten my goods.

SANTOSDEGOLLADO:

Paid this guy $20 on 4/17/2012 and he contacts me a week later saying a package was returned to him. Amazing since I get everything else I buy so I said give me the tracking showing it was delivered or attempted somewhere and then returned. Give me a tracking number that was never even scanned. Still to this date I have NOTHING

Tristan20:

Paid this guy on 4/24/12 $150 via Paypal
I today 10 days later ask for tracking. He kindly tells me he has been on vacation or something and hasnt shipped yet. Shouldnt you tell someone you plan to take a 2 week or better loan before you ship something?

I dont know if people on here have come to accept this but its absolutely subpar. I dont care if you respond to me or not just SHIP MY STUFF WITHIN A FEW DAYS. Is that too much to ask? Atleast Tristan20 isnt making up stories but still Im sorry this is beyond pathetic.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Its the best when people have all kinds of time to scan, respond to requests and questions, accept payments and post all day every day. But just cant find the time to ship. There are some great people on this site but the list gets smaller every day. I literally have 67 people on my ignore list. There is no rules Cruiser and until there is it wont stop. Seems like alot of people in the world take no pride in what they do or how they carry themselves. When I do something I do it right or I dont do it at all. But maybe that explains why I live in a beautiful house, have a great job and have both of my daughters college educations already paid for. Because I do things right, thats why. That may sound cocky and arrogant but it does not change the fact that its the truth. Everybody in life can have anything they want if they put thier mind to it and work for it. I wanted nice things in my life and I was not gonna settle for anything less and not give up until I achieved my goals. I wish some people on here would start taking some pride in what they do. It would make trading a whole lot easier for everyone.

Last edited by cking; 05-05-2012 at 03:26 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Its the best when people have all kinds of time to scan, respond to requests and questions, accept payments and post all day every day. But just cant find the time to ship. There are some great people on this site but the list gets smaller every day. I literally have 67 people on my ignore list. There is no rulers Cruiser and until there is it wont stop. Seems like alot of people in the world take no pride in what they do or how they carry themselves. When I do something I do it right or I dont do it at all. But maybe that explains why I live in a beautiful house, have a great job and have both of my daughters college educations already paid for. Because I do things right, thats why. That may sound cocky and arrogant but it does not change the fact that its the truth. Everybody in life can have anything they want if they put thier mind to it and work for it. I wanted nice things in my life and I was not gonna settle for anything less and not give up until I achieved my goals. I wish some people on here would start taking some pride in what they do. It would make trading a whole lot easier for everyone.
I had to file a Paypal claim against the $20 guy. No response and made up stories warrants that I guess. When something like this happens they should flat out be kicked off. No excuse for it. Im still shocked at this Tristan20. Has been on here the past 10 days yet cant ship my stuff but boy he sure didnt mind having me send my money. I cant see any reason why I shouldn't negative both these guys.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Its the best when people have all kinds of time to scan, respond to requests and questions, accept payments and post all day every day. But just cant find the time to ship. There are some great people on this site but the list gets smaller every day. I literally have 67 people on my ignore list. There is no rules Cruiser and until there is it wont stop. Seems like alot of people in the world take no pride in what they do or how they carry themselves. When I do something I do it right or I dont do it at all. But maybe that explains why I live in a beautiful house, have a great job and have both of my daughters college educations already paid for. Because I do things right, thats why. That may sound cocky and arrogant but it does not change the fact that its the truth. Everybody in life can have anything they want if they put thier mind to it and work for it. I wanted nice things in my life and I was not gonna settle for anything less and not give up until I achieved my goals. I wish some people on here would start taking some pride in what they do. It would make trading a whole lot easier for everyone.
I personally work, go to school full-time, and raise my two kids and at times you just dont have time to make a post office run. two weeks is no excuse for but there have been times recently with finals now coming up that i personally have had to wait 4-5 to ship
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
I personally work, go to school full-time, and raise my two kids and at times you just dont have time to make a post office run. two weeks is no excuse for but there have been times recently with finals now coming up that i personally have had to wait 4-5 to ship
Then you should not do deals if you have to much on your plate, unless you let your buyer know ahead of time that there could be a delay in shipping. If they are cool with that then all is good. But if you are taking payments and not saying anything about shipping delays and then taking forever to ship then you are in the wrong bud. There was a thread made about you recently about shipping delays if I remember correctly. Saying you are too busy to ship is not a good approach. I have two children, a spouse, a full time job, my own home to take care of and family that likes to visit all the time. I still find time to ship. Some people will listen to excuses. I wont. Dont do deals if you dont have time to ship. That is not fair to buyers.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
But you have time to post on here every day? You are on here typing every single day. Instead of typing in threads type in the Paypal password and click "print shipping label". I have a wife, 1 child and another one 4 months away. I have a home, a job and school as well. I ship EVERYTHING within 24 hours. I PM codes within 20 minutes of making a deal. I dont mess around and dont feel others should either. Sure I wouldnt mind watching those Paypal payments roll in while I sit on my ass and do other things. Unfortunately I dont and wont work that way. With that being said I gave both the people I posted ample time. Had they even shipped in 4-5 days they wouldnt have heard from me because they would have arrived in 7-8 days. Instead one refuses to provide working tracking and Tristan20 decided to vacation on my money and says he will ship on Monday which will be 2 weeks later. Piss poor in my opinion.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Then you should not do deals if you have to much on your plate, unless you let your buyer know ahead of time that there could be a delay in shipping. If they are cool with that then all is good. But if you are taking payments and not saying anything about shipping delays and then taking forever to ship then you are in the wrong bud. There was a thread made about you recently about shipping delays if I remember correctly. Saying you are too busy to ship is not a good approach. I have two children, a spouse, a full time job, my own home to take care of and family that likes to visit all the time. I still find time to ship. Some people will listen to excuses. I wont. Dont do deals if you dont have time to ship. That is not fair to buyers.
But dont you love how they have no time to ship YET they have time to post in every darn topic on here? Im not sure how anyone can justify that.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
But you have time to post on here every day? You are on here typing every single day. Instead of typing in threads type in the Paypal password and click "print shipping label". I have a wife, 1 child and another one 4 months away. I have a home, a job and school as well. I ship EVERYTHING within 24 hours. I PM codes within 20 minutes of making a deal. I dont mess around and dont feel others should either. Sure I wouldnt mind watching those Paypal payments roll in while I sit on my ass and do other things. Unfortunately I dont and wont work that way. With that being said I gave both the people I posted ample time. Had they even shipped in 4-5 days they wouldnt have heard from me because they would have arrived in 7-8 days. Instead one refuses to provide working tracking and Tristan20 decided to vacation on my money and says he will ship on Monday which will be 2 weeks later. Piss poor in my opinion.
I can post from my phone, i can post while I'm in class...the issue is those who take forever to ship Im not justifying their actions and by no means did i post to be attacked by the Homeowners association of america i posted my opinion that some people take longer due to other responsibilities I have a home as well but that has nothing to do with anything. I spend a decent amount of time online late doing school work so i have multiple forums up at the same time. If i take longer then 5-6 days I simply refund the seller and message him an apology.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
I can post from my phone, i can post while I'm in class...the issue is those who take forever to ship Im not justifying their actions and by no means did i post to be attacked by the Homeowners association of america i posted my opinion that some people take longer due to other responsibilities I have a home as well but that has nothing to do with anything. I spend a decent amount of time online late doing school work so i have multiple forums up at the same time. If i take longer then 5-6 days I simply refund the seller and message him an apology.
My question is this. Why when it takes 5 minutes to post scans and list your items for sale are you not using 5 minutes to print and package items? This isnt a direct attack on you but a question in general. People sure have time to take the money but then all of a sudden their time is short when it comes to shipping? And no offense but if I paid you for something and 6 days later you refunded my money and I didnt get my item thats a negative transaction for me. Hold my funds a week and then send them back? Again this isnt an attack but Im not sure how someone can justify taking 5 days to ship something on a regular basis since labels can be printed in 30 seconds and can be dropped in a mailbox in your front yard.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:28 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Unfotunately all do not understand the concept of being responsible. While I do not agree with you at times, we do agree on this.
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacGWYNN19 View Post
Unfotunately all do not understand the concept of being responsible. While I do not agree with you at times, we do agree on this.
LMAO.... Just posted the same thought in another thread ,
Old 05-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to tristan20

Oh sorry didnt see this thread.

I have been responding to cruiserdaddy7, really my fault for the delayed shipment.

My bad my mistake
Old 05-06-2012, 02:39 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
Oh sorry didnt see this thread.

I have been responding to cruiserdaddy7, really my fault for the delayed shipment.

My bad my mistake
Both have responded. Tristan20 has stated these would ship on May 7th. Paid April 24th.

The other guy has said they shipped last Monday yet we are 2 states away and still nothing. The $21 transaction now has me waiting for the product for 19 days and still waiting..

I will be sure to update when items arrive from these sellers. Im not saying you should or should not deal with either. Im simply posting my results and making it clear I expect more from a transaction than a 3 week wait.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Ah,so is having no $$ to ship items you were paid for one of those other responsibilities?

Really? Must have missed all that from you in your pathetic at best handling of the Hosmer lot deal.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
exactly, i dont care if you are booked all day everyday, dont make deals then right?!?!?

the list is getting small FAST of people I trust doing business with, VERY small these days.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
exactly, i dont care if you are booked all day everyday, dont make deals then right?!?!?
the list is getting small FAST of people I trust doing business with, VERY small these days.
Amen to that!

If you've got the time to take my $$ and post all the time after that, you better damn well take the 1 minute to label and ship my stuff.

Being "busy" is a lame excuse. What,no one else is busy?
Old 05-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Amen to that!

If you've got the time to take my $$ and post all the time after that, you better damn well take the 1 minute to label and ship my stuff.

Being "busy" is a lame excuse. What,no one else is busy?
The actual dealing of cards is the time consuming part, the shipping takes a second. You get payment, print label, and put it out in your front yard in your box or WORST CASE drive 1/2 mile to a box (or bike so you cant use the I dont drive excuse)
Old 05-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
I will give you some credit. It takes some brass balls to come on here and make a statement like this.But at least you are being honest. Just to review, and please correct me if I am wrong. You are saying that you will post things for sale or trade. You will take someones money. IF you can find time to ship, you will. If you cannot find time to ship, you will give them a refund 5-6 days later. Like I said correct me if I am wrong but that is what I took from your statement above. If what I stated is true then I am at a loss for words. I cannot even comprehend doing business like that.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

Without going into why...it can take me up to two wks to ship now but before i finalize anything i tell the other person and give them the option of going fwd or backing out with no hard feelings.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Srt42004n has just found a cozy spot on my ignore list, wow just wow.....
Old 05-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Without going into why...it can take me up to two wks to ship now but before i finalize anything i tell the other person and give them the option of going fwd or backing out with no hard feelings.
I think that is all that anyone is asking for, a little honesty. I cant speak for other people but I think I can safely say that almost all members would have no problem with a shipping delay as long as they are told about it up front.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
I think that is all that anyone is asking for, a little honesty. I cant speak for other people but I think I can safely say that almost all members would have no problem with a shipping delay as long as they are told about it up front.
Telling me what to expect upfront BEFORE I pay is one thing. Forcing me to PM you and THEN you tell me you havent shipped for whatever reason is a failure. Had these guys told me before hand I wouldnt have purchased either deal. I leave town Monday for 10 days. I for some reason figured 20-25 days would be enough to get all outstanding deals in hand before I left.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #23 (permalink)

Wanna see something pretty funny. Unbeliveable. Look at the first line in this thread.
Sunday sales cheap be the first to pay

I copied and pasted it just in case he tries to edit it. Wow is all I got. After all the barking that he has no time to ship he comes out with a statement like this. Get ready for it. I will even make it nice and big for you.

Heres what I need sold Ill be scanning an posting all day

Last edited by cking; 05-06-2012 at 07:35 PM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Wanna see something pretty funny. Unbeliveable. Look at the first line in this thread.

I copied and pasted it just in case he tries to edit it. Wow is all I got. After all the barking that he has no time to ship he comes out with a statement like this. Get ready for it. I will even make it nice and big for you.

WOW Can you say TOOL?
Old 05-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:

LMAO

And boom goes the dynamite.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote