Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Questionable Member! REBEL31 BAD MEMBER

I will not disclose a name @ this point. I will state that fact We agreed to ship next day and I shipped my end out with insurance and DC#. Item arrived. Going on a week and Nothing on my end to show up from this member. I have tried to contact them and have no replies. The best part is they have been on the site several times with no communication. I will give it till thursday for Package to arrive @ that time I will DISCLOSE A NAME AND LEAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

THE NAME IS REBEL31

YOUR LABEL NUMBER
SERVICE
STATUS OF YOUR ITEM
DATE & TIME
Package Services
Delivered
May 14, 2012, 10:52 am
VALLEY CITY, ND 58072
Expected Delivery By:
May 12, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™
Notice Left
May 12, 2012, 10:55 am
VALLEY CITY, ND 58072
Out for Delivery
May 12, 2012, 8:06 am
VALLEY CITY, ND 58072
Sorting Complete
May 12, 2012, 7:56 am
VALLEY CITY, ND 58072
Arrival at Post Office
May 12, 2012, 7:05 am
VALLEY CITY, ND 58072
Depart USPS Sort Facility
May 11, 2012
SAINT PAUL, MN 55121
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
May 10, 2012, 9:12 pm
SAINT PAUL, MN 55121
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
May 09, 2012, 2:12 pm
DES MOINES, IA 50395
Dispatched to Sort Facility
May 08, 2012, 6:14 pm
WAUSAU, WI 54403
Acceptance
May 08, 2012, 11:29 am
WAUSAU, WI 54403

JUST SAYING WHERE YOU @ REBEL31

Last edited by peekaboo; 05-18-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: NAME NEEDS TO BE IN TITLE
peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

sorry to hear about the issue/seems to be an increasing problem around here which is why i just try to deal with the solid people around here and leave the questionable guys in the dust. its worth it for me to pay a few dollars more to someone i can trust rather than bargain hunt with a borderline type guy. dont know which this member in question falls into.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
I will not disclose a name @ this point. I will state that fact We agreed to ship next day and I shipped my end out with insurance and DC#. Item arrived. Going on a week and Nothing on my end to show up from this member. I have tried to contact them and have no replies. The best part is they have been on the site several times with no communication. I will give it till thursday for Package to arrive @ that time I will DISCLOSE A NAME AND LEAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
The above is also another problem on here. This individual in question broke his word 7 days ago when he didnt ship as you both agreed. 7 days is beyond fair when he flat out told you he would ship. Its already negative worthy. So many of these types of people are on here and never get left negatives and others never know. Seems like the percentage is getting higher and higher and the excuses are all pathetic.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
The above is also another problem on here. This individual in question broke his word 7 days ago when he didnt ship as you both agreed. 7 days is beyond fair when he flat out told you he would ship. Its already negative worthy. So many of these types of people are on here and never get left negatives and others never know. Seems like the percentage is getting higher and higher and the excuses are all pathetic.
nvm i get it now!!!

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 05-15-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

man, i thought this was about me since I recently dealt with peekaboo

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

not you boss! thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
man, i thought this was about me since I recently dealt with peekaboo
Old 05-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

Edited...because this guy sounds like a jerk!

Also...when I said wait a bit I meant sometimes shipping takes a while. But communication should never take a while.

Last edited by SpastikMooss; 05-21-2012 at 02:23 PM.
SpastikMooss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
A week isn't too bad, give it a little longer. Usually 12 business days (14 regular days) is when I get worried.
A week with no response from the other party and no item is bad. Especially when they're on the site and flat out refuse to respond to the other party.

If you're on & you know you've got an agreed to obligation, doing anything other than responding is a total BS move
Old 05-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
A week isn't too bad, give it a little longer. Usually 12 business days (14 regular days) is when I get worried.
Have to disagree. If we both AGREE to send something THE SAME DAY and you dont do it your word is no good. You have broken the agreement. Now we are talking a week or more and thats simply terrible. 12 business days is WAY too long considering first class mail is about 3 days anywhere in the US. Had the guy simply shipped when he agreed this thread would never have been created. Id drill him with a negative since he failed to keep his obligation.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:26 AM   #10 (permalink)

Man the members on here, shizzle is getting crazy!
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:09 AM   #11 (permalink)

I've gambled on these boards twice and only one of those times nothing showed up. I got my refund back though, and if this isn't an international matter and it's just within the states then I'd definitely get on him for it.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durstlimpbizkit View Post
I've gambled on these boards twice and only one of those times nothing showed up. I got my refund back though, and if this isn't an international matter and it's just within the states then I'd definitely get on him for it.
Only once? Thats a 50% ratio there, a small example but still certainly not good. Its somehow become an accepted practice to ship slow on here and then toss out a lame excuse and it goes away.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #13 (permalink)

Update on situation just left the post office in there was no packages.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #15 (permalink)

this will happen THURSDAY if nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Old 05-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #16 (permalink)

Thumbs down

Bad enough with being so slow but to be on the forum several times and not communicate with OP is not a good thing.
jusdukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

Why are people saying you should wait 12-14 days?!? I ship stuff all the time for group breaks, as well as regular eBay sales, sales on here, etc. Even after having to sort 4 cases it never takes me longer than 2 days to ship, and another 1-3 days depending on where the person lives [if its US] after that for the stuff to get there. I believe First Class gurantees 2-5 days and if its a trade where you agree to ship that day, you should have your stuff within 5 days or at least a DC to track your stuff.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

too many questionable members all over the place... just deal with the ones that have proven themselves.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
Why are people saying you should wait 12-14 days?!? I ship stuff all the time for group breaks, as well as regular eBay sales, sales on here, etc. Even after having to sort 4 cases it never takes me longer than 2 days to ship, and another 1-3 days depending on where the person lives [if its US] after that for the stuff to get there. I believe First Class gurantees 2-5 days and if its a trade where you agree to ship that day, you should have your stuff within 5 days or at least a DC to track your stuff.
We have some of the busiest people in the world on this site. And by far the most medical emergencies and deaths in the family. People ship slow because nothing gets done about it if they dont. Why bother putting any actual effort into something when you dont have to. I mean god forbid someone put the video game down for 5 minutes and follow through on an obligation they made to another persom
Old 05-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
We have some of the busiest people in the world on this site. And by far the most medical emergencies and deaths in the family. People ship slow because nothing gets done about it if they dont. Why bother putting any actual effort into something when you dont have to. I mean god forbid someone put the video game down for 5 minutes and follow through on an obligation they made to another persom
You do realize these turds have to bum a ride off their mother or someone they know with a car right? They cannot afford the printer ink to print at home I guess either. People need to start dropping negatives and Ill bet you it would clean up FAST. Negatives deter buyers and losing buyers will kill your sales. At this point in time with the pushover members on here the 14 day shipping window will continue.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
People ship slow because nothing gets done about it if they dont. Why bother putting any actual effort into something when you dont have to.

Yet another reason to put a trade manager in place. This would enforce people to ship within a certain time frame (3 days) & also should make new members /traders to ship first if under 20 feedbacks. Unlike a couple other boards that others may hate we are limited to only 2 mods that I know of & although they do a good job a trade manager would be great!
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Yet another reason to put a trade manager in place. This would enforce people to ship within a certain time frame (3 days) & also should make new members /traders to ship first if under 20 feedbacks. Unlike a couple other boards that others may hate we are limited to only 2 mods that I know of & although they do a good job a trade manager would be great!
I would love a trade manager, that is the one thing on the other site that its excellent, its great for keeping track of things and formally putting bad deals into a dispute where a mod helps resolve.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
I would love a trade manager, that is the one thing on the other site that its excellent, its great for keeping track of things and formally putting bad deals into a dispute where a mod helps resolve.
Bolded is definitely why we need it here on BO. Seems every week there is someone who is screwing things up in a trade or a sale.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #24 (permalink)

Ok since this member was just on and DID NOT ADDRESS MY PMS. I will tell you it is REBEL31. GUY IS NOT ANSWERING PMS....... NEGATIVE FEEDBACK HAS BEEN LEFT.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:00 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
Ok since this member was just on and DID NOT ADDRESS MY PMS. I will tell you it is REBEL31. GUY IS NOT ANSWERING PMS....... NEGATIVE FEEDBACK HAS BEEN LEFT.
Thank you for finally calling this guy out and leaving feedback. Now others will be alerted and know to be cautious. Hopefully it works out for you in the end.