Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 09:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyKMB View Post
Nothing intended towards you. But I thik we all know there are a ton of folks that think this is not such a big deal -- Expect immediate payment then not following through on their own obligations to ship as soon as they can.

I'll be frustrated if I pay immediately and shipping is delayed. But as long as I know what the heck is going on in the process, I'm much more likley to be understanding and patient.
I mean does everyone in this thread look at every postage date when an item comes in and gets mad if someone took 3 days? God this hobby is tumbling down hill if so. I have took anywhere between a few hours to 3 days to ship. NEVER had anyone complain for it. I'd like to think you guys are more understanding then it seems.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #27 (permalink)

Just think of this transaction as a redistribution of wealth Chip. Yes you can.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Why the #@#@#@#@ are you defending this? The behavior is completely unacceptable. He should have either his purchase, a dc, or at least an email at this point. Defending this kind of behavior speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. Fight your own battles, not someone elses. And stop giving Chip #@#@#@#@ advice.
What kind of person I am? WTF does that mean? I agree his communication is shotty, but is it THAT bad that someone takes 3 days to ship? Calm down master, honestly. I was telling chip advice? No, just my opinion. There is like a damn gang on this site who love to troll. GTFO
Old 05-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Oh and btw, my epic "thread-0-meter" is pegged.

Old 05-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
What kind of person I am? WTF does that mean? I agree his communication is shotty, but is it THAT bad that someone takes 3 days to ship? Calm down master, honestly. I was telling chip advice? No, just my opinion. There is like a damn gang on this site who love to troll. GTFO
I'm a troll? Um, pot meet kettle. Shall I go back and start quoting your posts from the last few months? Chip (the OP I might add) is one of my boys on here, and me posting in one of HIS threads (not yours) is certainly appropriate.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #31 (permalink)

i am not one to jump in anywhere but i too agree that this is unacceptable behavior. even if i get busy or forget to take a package with me to town to mail i inform said buyer and make it right. i am no saint but if you expect payment immediatly you should give the same in return.

if i say make an offer make one i am always open to offers. whats the most i can say???? no lol
CARDGUY123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'm a troll? Um, pot meet kettle. Shall I go back and start quoting your posts from the last few months? Chip (the OP I might add) is one of my boys on here, and me posting in one of HIS threads (not yours) is certainly appropriate.
I know that, there is a gaggle of you who go around, I know you guys love each other, but I am allowed an opinion master. No I don't troll, just give advice, opinions, etc. Sometimes get heated but it happens. You think you are something, you aren't better then people.

Edit: You are so out to get me you will now spend the next few moments trying to find something. That is how sad people like you are.

Last edited by nuccionino; 05-20-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
I know that, there is a gaggle of you who go around, I know you guys love each other, but I am allowed an opinion master. No I don't troll, just give advice, opinions, etc. Sometimes get heated but it happens. You think you are something, you aren't better then people.
Do you really live in your car?

Old 05-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:

Edit: You are so out to get me you will now spend the next few moments trying to find something. That is how sad people like you are.
How is it when I do it, it's trolling, but when you do it, you're sharing your opinion? And in this instance I don't think I'm better than anyone else. I'm simply pointing out that your opinion in this case is wrong. And you've stated it, many, many, many, many times in this thread alone.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Do you really live in your car?
In the summers yes. I live out of my car, staying at friends places and such. I hate staying somewhere to long so I usually just stay at a few places 4-5 days a week and spend a couple nights in my car. This fall though I'm gonna be smart and actually get student loans to get housing.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
How is it when I do it, it's trolling, but when you do it, you're sharing your opinion? And in this instance I don't think I'm better than anyone else. I'm simply pointing out that your opinion in this case is wrong. And you've stated it, many, many, many, many times in this thread alone.
You came here to attack me. That is the only reason, because one of your boys was the OP. He could scam someone and you'd protect him. If you get upset that someone takes 3 damn days to ship, find a new hobby.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
In the summers yes. I live out of my car, staying at friends places and such. I hate staying somewhere to long so I usually just stay at a few places 4-5 days a week and spend a couple nights in my car. This fall though I'm gonna be smart and actually get student loans to get housing.
Sooooo you're a bum?

Old 05-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Sooooo you're a bum?
No, I can't afford an apartment so I choose to do this. I probably could stay at my friends the whole time but it isn't how I am. I always feel bad staying "too long" if you know what I mean.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
You came here to attack me. That is the only reason, because one of your boys was the OP. He could scam someone and you'd protect him. If you get upset that someone takes 3 damn days to ship, find a new hobby.
No, I came here to read the thread, and your postS caught my attention. You did post them for people to read, correct? And his transaction had nothing to do with sports cards. It was for silver.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:

Noticing the trend around here that nobody agrees with you on pretty much everything? You post crying about your emergency room stay and once people point out what a fool you are then you are done talking about it. Now you make excuses for someone who after 8 SHIPPING DAYS has not gotten a buyer their payment. This guy has provided no DC, no communication, and who the hell cares about that HOW ABOUT THE PRODUCT?? I dont check postmarks BUT after 10 days I notice when something isnt here. USUALLY from recent member I have had to remind them adter around 12 days and they havent even shipped the stuff.

Lets play pretend.. Say this guy did ship 3 days after payment (even though he lied since he said he was shipping the 11th). You realize first class mail doesnt take 5 days right? It would have atleast been there on Saturday. Excuses excuses excuses from sellers on here. Take your money fast and follow through within 14-21 days. Its pathetic and deserves a negative every time. Ive left 1 negative on here so dont be telling me I drop negatives like crazy pal. Only took that guy 14 days to ship and 21 days for it to arrive. That being said my new buying policy is a negative for anyone who takes 5 business days or longer to ship on here. There are so many false 100%s on this site it isnt funny.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
No, I can't afford an apartment so I choose to do this. I probably could stay at my friends the whole time but it isn't how I am. I always feel bad staying "too long" if you know what I mean.
Why not chip in with some friends on a place?

Old 05-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
No, I came here to read the thread, and your postS caught my attention. You did post them for people to read, correct? And his transaction had nothing to do with sports cards. It was for silver.
I knew that? I was just saying I wouldn't be upset if someone took 3 days to ship. Which could be the case. Now the OP chose not to disclaim his name, if he has low feedback, shady actions then I'd be more worried. But I'd never think about calling someone out after a week. Now was it a high dollar amount? If so then the OP deserves a DC pronto. I could see him being worried, but right now for communication. Not for a scam.. yet
Old 05-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Noticing the trend around here that nobody agrees with you on pretty much everything? You post crying about your emergency room stay and once people point out what a fool you are then you are done talking about it. Now you make excuses for someone who after 8 SHIPPING DAYS has not gotten a buyer their payment. This guy has provided no DC, no communication, and who the hell cares about that HOW ABOUT THE PRODUCT?? I dont check postmarks BUT after 10 days I notice when something isnt here. USUALLY from recent member I have had to remind them adter around 12 days and they havent even shipped the stuff.

Lets play pretend.. Say this guy did ship 3 days after payment (even though he lied since he said he was shipping the 11th). You realize first class mail doesnt take 5 days right? It would have atleast been there on Saturday. Excuses excuses excuses from sellers on here. Take your money fast and follow through within 14-21 days. Its pathetic and deserves a negative every time. Ive left 1 negative on here so dont be telling me I drop negatives like crazy pal. Only took that guy 14 days to ship and 21 days for it to arrive. That being said my new buying policy is a negative for anyone who takes 5 business days or longer to ship on here. There are so many false 100%s on this site it isnt funny.
The ER issue was people disagreeing with something I never stated. People just made stuff up, assumptions, etc

I know many people who make take 5 days to ship. It happens. I have a couple times, no one complained. Mainly because of communication. I agree communication is key. Let's say someone tells you they can't ship for a week ahead of time, do you leave a negative?

Quote:
Why not chip in with some friends on a place?
I wish, they enjoy living for free with mommy and daddy. Quite annoying
Old 05-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #44 (permalink)

Chip - look what you started...
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Now was it a high dollar amount? If so then the OP deserves a DC pronto.
Only if it's high dollar? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

taking a break from the hobby once I secure this card
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
I knew that? I was just saying I wouldn't be upset if someone took 3 days to ship. Which could be the case. Now the OP chose not to disclaim his name, if he has low feedback, shady actions then I'd be more worried. But I'd never think about calling someone out after a week. Now was it a high dollar amount? If so then the OP deserves a DC pronto. I could see him being worried, but right now for communication. Not for a scam.. yet
I see what you're saying but you are still wrong in this situation. He asked if he should file a chargeback. And after 10 days the answer is yes. Keeping in mind that a chargeback takes 5 days, and the original seller has an opportunity to communicate during the chargeback. If Chip receives the item during the chargeback period I'm sure the whole situation will be dropped. But after this amount of time it's only good sense to be cautious and proceed with the next step, knowing that there is a transition period where the seller has the opportunity to follow through on their end of the deal.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
I wish, they enjoy living for free with mommy and daddy. Quite annoying
Why don't you live with your folks, or other family until you find a place?

Old 05-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Only if it's high dollar? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Come on man, you now? You take a while to ship but at least you communicate well. I would be a lot more worried if I spent $300 then $3 on a DC number. I personally have sent DC maybe 5 times because I trust people on here

Quote:
I see what you're saying but you are still wrong in this situation. He asked if he should file a chargeback. And after 10 days the answer is yes. Keeping in mind that a chargeback takes 5 days, and the original seller has an opportunity to communicate during the chargeback. If Chip receives the item during the chargeback period I'm sure the whole situation will be dropped. But after this amount of time it's only good sense to be cautious and proceed with the next step, knowing that there is a transition period where the seller has the opportunity to follow through on their end of the deal.
Doesn't PP give 45 days? I assume we are talking PP but I could be wrong. It never is wrong to be cautious, but after a week I'd be a little more patient. That is all.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Why don't you live with your folks, or other family until you find a place?
I don't have much family, and I get uncomfortable asking family I never see if I can stay with them. I don't mind it actually, it is a choice because I could ask my family if I can stay, but it's something I rather not. It's not like I am some bum who doesn't shower haha. On the days I'm not with my friends, I go and see a movie, play on my phone, etc. But mostly I am with them. It is confusing but mainly it is because I didn't wanna take student loans out. Now I am because my own place will be better.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Doesn't PP give 45 days? I assume we are talking PP but I could be wrong. It never is wrong to be cautious, but after a week I'd be a little more patient. That is all.
It gives 45 days to file, but after no communication for 11 days, and a dc number already promised and missed, a paypal case is an easy way to force his hand. He shouldn't have to wait 45 days (plus 5 for the case) for something that he's already paid for. I think he's been plenty patient already.