Blowout Cards Forums
Start Your Reign of Domination Now with GetTheMachine.com!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Made purchase 5/10/2012 and NO CONTACT from seller since

I'm not one to call someone out, but I agreed to make a purchase on here last week on 5/10/2012. The last email contact I had from the person on 5/10 said "Will mail out as soon as I receive payment." 5/11 would have been Friday, so we've had over a full week. I emailed the seller on 5/14, no response. I emailed the person again on Friday 5/18, no response.

I made a deal with this member before, and everything went smooth - so I don't know WTF is up.

I'm easy going, but at least contact me and don't keep me hanging.

Should I just file a chargeback, and move on?
Old 05-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

no you should tell us who it is so we dont enter into any deals with him until we see if he comes through for you.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
I'm not one to call someone out, but I agreed to make a purchase on here last week on 5/10/2012. The last email contact I had from the person on 5/10 said "Will mail out as soon as I receive payment." 5/11 would have been Friday, so we've had over a full week. I emailed the seller on 5/14, no response. I emailed the person again on Friday 5/18, no response.

I made a deal with this member before, and everything went smooth - so I don't know WTF is up.

I'm easy going, but at least contact me and don't keep me hanging.

Should I just file a chargeback, and move on?
There is a good chance he didn't send till Monday depending on payment on that Thursday. Which is normal. Was it a big purchase? It has only been a week so WAY to early to be worried. What was your e-mail saying?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
no you should tell us who it is so we dont enter into any deals with him until we see if he comes through for you.
I hope you are joking haha. This is way too early to be anything bad. Let's wait and see what happens.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I hope you are joking haha. This is way too early to be anything bad. Let's wait and see what happens.
Really? Guy SAID he mailed it on the 11th and today is the 20th. It had a full 7 days (USPS mailing days) to be in route and never arrived. The guy hasnt responded to 2 emails. Why is it too early? First Class mail takes 2-3 days. Even if he lied and mailed 3 days after he said it would have still arrived. Post the USER ID since he is someone with poor communication skills and it appears lies about the date he ships his items.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Are you and I the only people on this site who expect people to keep their word and get us our cards within 7 days? Im not sure why others are so accepting of the lies, excuses, and poor communication skills of the increasing majority of members here.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Really? Guy SAID he mailed it on the 11th and today is the 20th. It had a full 7 days (USPS mailing days) to be in route and never arrived. The guy hasnt responded to 2 emails. Why is it too early? First Class mail takes 2-3 days. Even if he lied and mailed 3 days after he said it would have still arrived. Post the USER ID since he is someone with poor communication skills and it appears lies about the date he ships his items.
Where did it say the guy mailed it on Friday? Maybe he didn't, maybe he wanted till Saturday or Monday which is normal. Maybe he didn't see payment until Saturday morning cause he has a life. It also takes time to ship. I've had things arrive next day, and things arrive next week but shipped on the same day.

Quote:
Are you and I the only people on this site who expect people to keep their word and get us our cards within 7 days? Im not sure why others are so accepting of the lies, excuses, and poor communication skills of the increasing majority of members here.
You expect people to ship same minute. Some people don't use Paypal shipping. Whatever happened to 3 business days? If you don't like it, then this isn't the "hobby" for you. You would leave negatives if someone took an extra day to ship. The problem is people like you who complaining about every little thing, it isn't fun at that point. Most people just want to get their item in a timely matter, and a week is more then fine. Communication is poor by this seller but that is it for the moment.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Are you and_ I the only people on this site who expect people to keep their word and get us our cards within 7 days? Im not sure why others are so accepting of the lies, excuses, and poor communication skills of the increasing majority of members here.
You can trust that you two are not the only people on this site that feels that way.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
You can trust that you two are not the only people on this site that feels that way.
I feel the same too, but me and you both have took a couple extra days to ship, and did we care? No. Obviously we probably mention it ahead of time, but even if you didn't I wouldn't care. I don't look at a postage date and say, "OMG he shipped 2 days after payment! I need to call him out."
Old 05-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
No I was not joking. Anyone who bought cards from my thread on friday night or saturday morning, there cards went out saturday at 11:30 am. Anybody that bought from me today, there packages are already done and will be dropped off at the post office in the morning and I will send a pm to everyone with thier dc#. Thats the proper way to do business. And I work a full time job, have two kids under the age of 15, I mowed my lawn today, cooked lunch for my family and we are all going to the movies later. I still managed to get thier packages done. I am waiting on payments from a few others as well and when they pay I will get thier packages done as well. I get sick of peoples excuses. It can be done because I do it every day. People cant bull#*it me. I see right through it. It takes a little effort to get everything done, but when people spend thier hard earned money and buy cards from me I go out of my way to make sure they get thier cards in a timely manner and in good condition. But thats just me. Not everyone takes the same approach. But for someone to tell me they dont have the time to ship is just straight nonsense and I am not trying to hear it.

Last edited by cking; 05-20-2012 at 03:49 PM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
no I was not joking
So if someone takes 3 days to ship, you should call him out and make people not deal with him? If so, this hobby will die haha.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Lack of comminication should result in sterilization so they cannos spread their lazy genes around.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Lack of comminication should result in sterilization so they cannos spread their lazy genes around.
Haha, that is the main issue with the OP's issue, the guy should respond at least. I can see being worried when my PM's go unanswered. But I'd still wait a few more days. Once it gets to two weeks, then I get to where is my cards mode.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

I am not seeing where you are getting 3 days? Its been 10 days according to the op?
Old 05-20-2012, 03:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I am not seeing where you are getting 3 days? Its been 10 days according to the op?
He hasn't receive his items from a purchase made roughly 8 USPS days ago. Let's say the seller took 3 USPS days to ship, so he shipped on Monday, there is an easy chance the card doesn't arrive until tomorrow. That is where the 3 days is coming from.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #16 (permalink)

Oh and by the way I dont use paypal shipping either. I have to actually go to the post office to mail my stuff. I dont have to, I choose too. Anyboby who uses paypal shipping has no excuse to not ship the same day. They literally dont have to leave thier house. Literally. You wanna go easy on people that is your right. I have waited 41 days for a package before. I have had to open paypal claims in order to get my cards. I am done with nonsense like that. The worse part about the whole nonsense of slow shipping, with me anyway is this. I dont care if you are gonna take 3 weeks to mail me my stuff as long as you tell me up front. Dont tell me you shipped on a monday and no card shows up all week and you stop responding to pms. I hate being lied too. I am a firm believer in not doing anything on here that I would not do in person. People on here take thier time shipping and ignore pms because they can. Its called hiding behind your computer screen. And whats worse is when they take forever to ship and stop answering pms nothing gets done about it. Thier are quite a few active members on this site who have flat out robbed people on here yet they are on here wheeling and dealing everyday and thats why the scammers and slow shippers stay here. Because they can get awy with that behavior. I know nobody wants to hear that or face that but it does not change the fact that its the truth.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Oh and by the way I dont use paypal shipping either. I have to actually go to the post office to mail my stuff. I dont have to, I choose too. Anyboby who uses paypal shipping has no excuse to not ship the same day. They literally dont have to leave thier house. Literally. You wanna go easy on people that is your right. I have waited 41 days for a package before. I have had to open paypal claims in order to get my cards. I am done with nonsense like that. The worse part about the whole nonsense of slow shipping, with me anyway is this. I dont care if you are gonna take 3 weeks to mail me my stuff as long as you tell me up front. Dont tell me you shipped on a monday and no card shows up all week and you stop responding to pms. I hate being lied too. I am a firm believer in not doing anything on here that I would not do in person. People on here take thier time shipping and ignore pms because they can. Its called hiding behind your computer screen. And whats worse is when they take forever to ship and stop answering pms nothing gets done about it. Thier are quite a few active members on this site who have flat out robbed people on here yet they are on here wheeling and dealing everyday and thats why the scammers and slow shippers stay here. Because they can get awy with that behavior. I know nobody wants to hear that or face that but it does not change the fact that its the truth.
I agree with you. I don't have a printer that likes to work, so I have to go to the post office, and it isn't an issue. I always tell my buyers if something is up (or put in my sig) but it isn't common. Communication goes a long long long way.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #18 (permalink)

The member in question is obviously crr9381. I would file a chargeback, and mail a bag of poop to his house.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #19 (permalink)

You should give it a few more days chip. Mail order brides can take awhile to arrive, or so I've heard.
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
So if someone takes 3 days to ship, you should call him out and make people not deal with him? If so, this hobby will die haha.
Like many, including the OP, I find the complete lack of response to his e-mail and lack of any communication in general, to be the alarming factor here. Things happen. It takes no time to send a PM stating so.

At the very least he should have sent Chipmaster a DC# when it shipped, which makes me wonder if he has yet to ship at all.
IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyKMB View Post
Like many, including the OP, I find the complete lack of response to his e-mail and lack of any communication in general, to be the alarming factor here. Things happen. It takes no time to send a PM stating so.

At the very least he should have sent Chipmaster a DC# when it shipped, which makes me wonder if he has yet to ship at all.
I agreed with this statement. Not sure why you quoted me

It is the communication part that is the issue so far.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #22 (permalink)

I'd be livid. I try to ship the next day. If I don't, I pm my buyers and tell them I didn't mail out that day and I expect them to leave me a neg. it's may 20th. Sh!t is unacceptable.

I'm tempted to only buy from people I know. People make me sick
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:50 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I'd be livid. I try to ship the next day. If I don't, I pm my buyers and tell them I didn't mail out that day and I expect them to leave me a neg. it's may 20th. Sh!t is unacceptable.

I'm tempted to only buy from people I know. People make me sick

I do my absolute best to get it out same or next day. On the rare occassion, I do 2 days but make sure to update the buyer through PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Nothing intended towards you. But I thik we all know there are a ton of folks that think this is not such a big deal -- Expect immediate payment then not following through on their own obligations to ship as soon as they can.

I'll be frustrated if I pay immediately and shipping is delayed. But as long as I know what the heck is going on in the process, I'm much more likley to be understanding and patient.
IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
There is a good chance he didn't send till Monday depending on payment on that Thursday. Which is normal. Was it a big purchase? It has only been a week so WAY to early to be worried. What was your e-mail saying?
Quote:
Quote:
Where did it say the guy mailed it on Friday? Maybe he didn't, maybe he wanted till Saturday or Monday which is normal. Maybe he didn't see payment until Saturday morning cause he has a life. It also takes time to ship. I've had things arrive next day, and things arrive next week but shipped on the same day.

You expect people to ship same minute. Some people don't use Paypal shipping. Whatever happened to 3 business days? If you don't like it, then this isn't the "hobby" for you. You would leave negatives if someone took an extra day to ship. The problem is people like you who complaining about every little thing, it isn't fun at that point. Most people just want to get their item in a timely matter, and a week is more then fine. Communication is poor by this seller but that is it for the moment.
Quote:
I feel the same too, but me and you both have took a couple extra days to ship, and did we care? No. Obviously we probably mention it ahead of time, but even if you didn't I wouldn't care. I don't look at a postage date and say, "OMG he shipped 2 days after payment! I need to call him out."
Quote:
Quote:
Haha, that is the main issue with the OP's issue, the guy should respond at least. I can see being worried when my PM's go unanswered. But I'd still wait a few more days. Once it gets to two weeks, then I get to where is my cards mode.
Quote:
He hasn't receive his items from a purchase made roughly 8 USPS days ago. Let's say the seller took 3 USPS days to ship, so he shipped on Monday, there is an easy chance the card doesn't arrive until tomorrow. That is where the 3 days is coming from.
Quote:
I agree with you. I don't have a printer that likes to work, so I have to go to the post office, and it isn't an issue. I always tell my buyers if something is up (or put in my sig) but it isn't common. Communication goes a long long long way.
Quote:

It is the communication part that is the issue so far.
Why the #@#@#@#@ are you defending this? The behavior is completely unacceptable. He should have either his purchase, a dc, or at least an email at this point. Defending this kind of behavior speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. Fight your own battles, not someone elses. And stop giving Chip #@#@#@#@ advice.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote