Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default Has anyone ever dealt with brendenw?

Hey guys, I've been having a problem with a deal I made with a member on here, brendenw. I purchased a Jay Bruce signed bat and a Felix Hernandez auto from him at the beginning of April. I got the bat in a week or so later and have yet to get the Felix auto. I messages him several times at the end of April and got no response. Then around a week ago he messaged me back and said he was in the hospital for two weeks and he was sorry he couldn't ship the card. He gave me the option to either have him ship the card or refund me my money for the Felix auto. I chose the refund because at this point I just didn't want to deal with this problem anymore. He told me he would refund me my money however I have not heard from him since May 15th. The problem is I can no longer open a PayPal case because it is too late. I dont know what to do at this point and wanted to know if anyone else had a way to contact him or had am idea of what to do. He has over 35 feedback so I wasn't expecting a problem but obviously this is not the case. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,982
Default

Here we go.....
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Here we go.....
what do you mean?
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

oh great. dsounds like he strung youi along just long enough to make sure a paypal case woudltn be opened. How sure are you of the authenticity of the bat?
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,893
Default

You are screwed.
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
oh great. dsounds like he strung youi along just long enough to make sure a paypal case woudltn be opened. How sure are you of the authenticity of the bat?
Its a tristar authenticated bat so I'm pretty sure it's authentic. I'm hoping I'm at least right about that
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Another grand reason to make a list of trusted members and dont deal outside of it.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Another grand reason to make a list of trusted members and dont deal outside of it.
You are right. However, its sad that we have to do that. I dont understand what is wrong with some people in this hobby. Is $50 really worth ruining your reputation on this site?
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avessicchio22 View Post
You are right. However, its sad that we have to do that. I dont understand what is wrong with some people in this hobby. Is $50 really worth ruining your reputation on this site?
His reputation has been ruined for some time now.
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

For a good number of people, they will risk it all for $2. Its an absolute joke. Problem is their accounts arent frozen fast enough, so its YOUR responsibility to leave the negative to warn others while they try and drum up some more scams.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
His reputation has been ruined for some time now.
Really? He had no negatives prior to this. Was there another way for me to check his legitimacy as a seller before dealing with him?
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avessicchio22 View Post
Really? He had no negatives prior to this. Was there another way for me to check his legitimacy as a seller before dealing with him?
search their name in this section to see if they have been publicly called out in the past
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
For a good number of people, they will risk it all for $2. Its an absolute joke. Problem is their accounts arent frozen fast enough, so its YOUR responsibility to leave the negative to warn others while they try and drum up some more scams.
I know what youre saying. Its sad. I just didn't want to leave a negative before finding out for sure if I should. I have never left a negative before so I didn't want to jump the gun if someone else on here knew of a reason why he wasn't responding anymore
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
search their name in this section to see if they have been publicly called out in the past
Wow just did. Really wish I did that before.
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

He is scamming you, leave the negative no ifs ands or buts about it.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
He is scamming you, leave the negative no ifs ands or buts about it.
Yeah I think youre right. I feel bad in a way, but I have to do it. Thanks for all of the advice
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #17 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avessicchio22 View Post
Yeah I think youre right. I feel bad in a way, but I have to do it. Thanks for all of the advice
no need to feel bad, screw him. im very sorry to hear you got taken, in the future do the search in this forum like i showed you on top of the feedback, and most importantly use good judgement and hopefully this crap will never happen to you again.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
search their name in this section to see if they have been publicly called out in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
He is scamming you, leave the negative no ifs ands or buts about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
no need to feel bad, screw him. im very sorry to hear you got taken, in the future do the search in this forum like i showed you on top of the feedback, and most importantly use good judgement and hopefully this crap will never happen to you again.


Paypal gives 90 Days to file a claim?
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
no need to feel bad, screw him. im very sorry to hear you got taken, in the future do the search in this forum like i showed you on top of the feedback, and most importantly use good judgement and hopefully this crap will never happen to you again.
Thanks. I really appreciate your help. Just wish I could have received the card or my money back before I waited too long. From now on, I will use better judgment and not be as naive. Thanks again!
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post


Paypal gives 90 Days to file a claim?
any reason you quoted all my posts? maybe you should go respond to your own train wreck thread before entering someone elses thread.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Another grand reason to make a list of trusted members and dont deal outside of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
For a good number of people, they will risk it all for $2. Its an absolute joke. Problem is their accounts arent frozen fast enough, so its YOUR responsibility to leave the negative to warn others while they try and drum up some more scams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
search their name in this section to see if they have been publicly called out in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
He is scamming you, leave the negative no ifs ands or buts about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
no need to feel bad, screw him. im very sorry to hear you got taken, in the future do the search in this forum like i showed you on top of the feedback, and most importantly use good judgement and hopefully this crap will never happen to you again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
any reason you quoted all my posts? maybe you should go respond to your own train wreck thread before entering someone elses thread.
He's been banned from so many boards, so many times...If I'm thinking of the right guy, that's not good.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Zerokruel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post


Paypal gives 90 Days to file a claim?
Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported. PayPal tracks seller performance trends in the event we need to take action to protect other buyers.
__________________
Currently looking for the following comic Books:
United Comics: 21,22,23,24,26
Tip Top: 173 & 184
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported. PayPal tracks seller performance trends in the event we need to take action to protect other buyers.
Thank you! I was trying to find where it said that so I could defend myself!
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,837
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
He's been banned from so many boards, so many times...If I'm thinking of the right guy, that's not good.
You are correct



great 8x10 pick up at the LCS today

He has been known to sell fakes. He was banned on sweet spot graphs after trying to pawn off facsimile autos as real

Just a known shady guy that I think only is allowed on here now. He has tried to sign on using different names on fcb til caught

Brendenw?? What feedback shall I leave on ebay



Had some probs on youtube too I guess. If oyu look at a couple of the comments on the video, this youtuber was not the only one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlhxWCk3OzA
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 05-22-2012 at 12:23 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
avessicchio22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Haven, CT
Posts: 1,224
Default

I just feel like an idiot now. I easily could have prevented this with a little more research. Well at least I know now
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
You are correct



great 8x10 pick up at the LCS today

He has been known to sell fakes. He was banned on sweet spot graphs after trying to pawn off facsimile autos as real

Just a known shady guy that I think only is allowed on here now. He has tried to sign on using different names on fcb til caught

Brendenw?? What feedback shall I leave on ebay



Had some probs on youtube too I guess. If oyu look at a couple of the comments on the video, this youtuber was not the only one

RANT VID @ Scammer Thief brendenW / Beetis36 ! ! ! - YouTube
__________________
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/antvscards/

I PC: Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, and Paul George!
avessicchio22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.