Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2012, 01:59 AM   #126 (permalink)

How many of us have opened a paypal claim? Would love to see a total of how much he screwed people.

I will start the tally at $280.... waiting on paypal
EamonKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:34 AM   #127 (permalink)

$400 Paypal from me....
smillz300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:47 AM   #128 (permalink)

mine was 650.. should be returned tomorrow or the following day though.. I have already escalated my claim and provided a link to this thread in the details
Old 05-25-2012, 04:13 AM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
mine was 650.. should be returned tomorrow or the following day though.. I have already escalated my claim and provided a link to this thread in the details
Mine says I can not escalate til the 28th. Did he respond to the claim? Did you contact paypal?

Just trying to figure this all out... I really need this money back.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EamonKid View Post
Mine says I can not escalate til the 28th. Did he respond to the claim? Did you contact paypal?

Just trying to figure this all out... I really need this money back.
You should have been able to escalate after 24 hours.. I was? Maybe its because I have a business account?
Old 05-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #131 (permalink)

$925 over here. Blue Harper and Hosmer BC Auto 9.5
Old 05-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #132 (permalink)
Banned

I hear felony all over this place.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #133 (permalink)

WoW that is insane the values he scammed!
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchipz View Post
WoW that is insane the values he scammed!
he was "selling" high end Bryce Harpers
Old 05-25-2012, 02:29 PM   #135 (permalink)

Did we ever figure out if we all sent to the same paypal account?
Old 05-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #136 (permalink)

I would go without something or try to find it at a show before I sent anybody on here $925 dollars. That is just asking for trouble.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #137 (permalink)

Hopefully, this guy is seriously, seriously fked.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:21 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I would go without something or try to find it at a show before I sent anybody on here $925 dollars. That is just asking for trouble.
if you send paypal direct (never send gift) you really aren't risking much more than having your money tied up. They would have to ship you an empty package with signature confirmation and insurance for the full amount of the payment to "get away with it"... I would just record the opening of the package to cover that risk.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #139 (permalink)

He replied to my email -

Raymond Min mr.raymondmin@gmail.com
May 24 (2 days ago)

to me
I have placed it in the mail today with an additional hultzen chrome card

We'll see.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
He replied to my email -

May 24 (2 days ago)

to me

We'll see.
Unless he gave you a DC number... he is full of BS... he hasn't even responded to any of the claims filed on him... also wtf is up with the smileys from this dude...
Old 05-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
He replied to my email -

May 24 (2 days ago)

to me

We'll see.
I just e-mailed him myself.. I told him that he has until June 2nd (the date my claim is completed) to deliver the 4 items I purchased from him for $650.. if they arrive I will cancel the claim.. if they do not I will press charges against him as others have suggested on here.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #142 (permalink)

I just received a reply to my e-mail.. this guy just doesn't quit haha....

Hey Jeremy,
I did get your claims, the about 75% of the packages are at my house now as they have all been issued with the stamp "return to sender" from the sort center.
I have decided to issue refunds and send back all packages that i received in trades. It was just a horrible time for the post office to mess up my packages as I was selling/trading all my cards in order to only get PC cards and get extra money. But now i have decided it will be better to sell everything off on ebay and issue refunds to respective parties. I would appreciate it if you don't post this on blowout until I contact each buyer personally.
Expect your refund soon! sorry about the mix up and having the money on hold for a long time. I am relieved that I have at least received most of my packages back in the mail.
-Raymond

P.S. I also don't know how people sleep at night if they were to do this, i was losing sleep from the fact that people thought i would do such a thing.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #143 (permalink)

Guys, just contact the police, press the charges, what's the deal? Take his ass to jail.
FT base/inserts/hits: NBA: 09/10, 10/11 Timeless Treasures, 13/14 Titanium / Other Sport: UFC: 10, 12 KO, 11, 12 Finest, 10 WWE Platinum / NHL: 10-11 Contenders / NFL: 10 Magic / Non-Sport: Iron Man 1, 2, 3, Indiana Jones KOTCS, Marvel 70th Ann., Star Wars Jedi Legacy, Thor, Marvel Universe 2014
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
Guys, just contact the police, press the charges, what's the deal? Take his ass to jail.
For the guys who paid through Paypal and did not trade with him the police will tell you its a civil matter and to handle it through Paypal and your CC company. Their fraud prevention departments will then handle it. You cannot file and win a Paypal claim and then press charges as well.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
TigerBloood has been banned based on the multiple claims made (although much more effective is one this goes in the Member section - and 2 I'm contacted). If you guys had deals with him please let me know the details (cards you were getting cards/payment he was getting - everything - email address or mailing address used, player/brand/year/serial number etc). With the serial numbers should be pretty easy to figure this out one. This way we can see who is where. If this ends up being a huge misunderstanding we can undo whats been done.

Please file your payment claims and if needed USPS Postal Claim for mail fraud. Might also be worth someone trying to contact not only your local police to submit a report, and then making sure that copy gets send to his local police department and everyone contact the same officer to get this user shut down completely.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/c...complaint.aspx

Thanks to the MOD, details sent. I'm kicking myself for giving a ppal gift, and slapping myself for the crap timing. I mailed my end of my deal a day before this thread. bye bye derrick rose rc auto... and some cash. F***
davidsemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #146 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
I just received a reply to my e-mail.. this guy just doesn't quit haha....

Hey Jeremy,
I did get your claims, the about 75% of the packages are at my house now as they have all been issued with the stamp "return to sender" from the sort center.
I have decided to issue refunds and send back all packages that i received in trades. It was just a horrible time for the post office to mess up my packages as I was selling/trading all my cards in order to only get PC cards and get extra money. But now i have decided it will be better to sell everything off on ebay and issue refunds to respective parties. I would appreciate it if you don't post this on blowout until I contact each buyer personally.
Expect your refund soon! sorry about the mix up and having the money on hold for a long time. I am relieved that I have at least received most of my packages back in the mail.
-Raymond

P.S. I also don't know how people sleep at night if they were to do this, i was losing sleep from the fact that people thought i would do such a thing.
I'd of immedatly requested a clear scan of the package with the return to sender stamp. This should show your address, the date he shipped it (postage mark or printed label), plus likely a few handlling marks (typically the belt marks), plus as stated it should clearly show that return to sender stamp. In this case about time all of those things show up I'd be willing to call it a big misunderstanding type issue. But lots of factors given he hasnt responded to anyone else's claims.

I'm not aware of anyone contacting the police on this as of yet (shame). If you do post that info so everyone else can contact the same person in his local area.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #147 (permalink)

Does anyone on this thread know anyone who lives in the LA area?
davidsemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #148 (permalink)

Why waste my breath? (or hand engergy haha)... I have shipped over 20,000 packages before.. I'm not an idiot. To send with tracking the package has to be metered.. there is no way the package would be returned to him as postage due. He knows that.. I know that.. most people here know that.. he was just full of crap lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
I'd of immedatly requested a clear scan of the package with the return to sender stamp. This should show your address, the date he shipped it (postage mark or printed label), plus likely a few handlling marks (typically the belt marks), plus as stated it should clearly show that return to sender stamp. In this case about time all of those things show up I'd be willing to call it a big misunderstanding type issue. But lots of factors given he hasnt responded to anyone else's claims.

I'm not aware of anyone contacting the police on this as of yet (shame). If you do post that info so everyone else can contact the same person in his local area.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #149 (permalink)

Add me to the list $160 paid in early May.

I give people a good 3 weeks before I remind them to ship, so when I went to message him I saw he was banned. Came across this thread.

Opened Paypal dispute, I'll get my money back in a few days, no bigggie.

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #150 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Why waste my breath? (or hand engergy haha)... I have shipped over 20,000 packages before.. I'm not an idiot. To send with tracking the package has to be metered.. there is no way the package would be returned to him as postage due. He knows that.. I know that.. most people here know that.. he was just full of crap lol
Again someone trying to help and you reply as a condescending jerk.

Attaboy!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote