Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 01:19 AM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,344
Default

Now I realize why people dont leave negatives... I left one for a buyer who waited 14 days to ship my item after I paid him 3 MINUTES after he sent his paypal address. Moments ago he decided to leave me a retaliatory negative. What a complete joke.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:33 AM   #52 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I dont think anyone on here gets angry when a seller doesnt ship the next day. Atleast I do not. I feel like within 3 days is a VERY reasonable time considering all it takes is printing a label and sticking it in the mailbox. Boom, done. The clown my initial post was about lost a buyers info and then only noticed the mistake a month later. He had been posted before as well. Thats brutal service.

The trend on here is becoming very obvious. People take 7 days or more to ship and MANY dont even ship until a PM is sent to them asking where the stuff is at. In the end many buyers on here seem to have the mentality "atleast it showed up" after waiting 3-4 weeks. In my opinion that doesnt cut it. If I can take 5 minutes to pay you, you can take 5 minutes to package my item and print a label within a few days.
I have a 3 day ship policy. I ship within 3 days or Ill include extras. I work in healthcare and usually do 3 on 2 off. My 3 on are hectic so it may be a day or so.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:44 AM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I dont think anyone on here gets angry when a seller doesnt ship the next day. Atleast I do not. I feel like within 3 days is a VERY reasonable time considering all it takes is printing a label and sticking it in the mailbox. Boom, done. The clown my initial post was about lost a buyers info and then only noticed the mistake a month later. He had been posted before as well. Thats brutal service.

The trend on here is becoming very obvious. People take 7 days or more to ship and MANY dont even ship until a PM is sent to them asking where the stuff is at. In the end many buyers on here seem to have the mentality "atleast it showed up" after waiting 3-4 weeks. In my opinion that doesnt cut it. If I can take 5 minutes to pay you, you can take 5 minutes to package my item and print a label within a few days.
I gotta say I am with cruiser on this one. How come these slowshippers always have time to make threads and scan things in? I dont get it. I think it takes some pretty big stones to come on to a website, take someones money and then just blow them off and ship at your convienece. Hundreds upon hundreds of members on this site ship everyday. All of whom have jobs, school, familys and other personal obligations. Yet they still find the time. So saying it cant be done in a timely manner is a crock because hundreds of people on this site do it every day so it obviously can be done. That is such a cop out and so lame its sickening. Society is full of lazy slouches because nobody is held accountable for thier actions anymore. Oh and the biggest reason people dont leave negatives can be answered on cruisers feedback page. 18 days go bye, cruiser does not get his package and yet Cruiser gets a negative for that. Thats ridiculous that people are allowed to wait forever to ship and hit you with a neagative if you complain about thier slow shipping.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:08 AM   #54 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,125
Default

I dont do the "print label from home" thing. But maybe I should start. That's the whole reason why it's so difficult for me to ship quickly. Me having to drive to the PO and wait in line for them to weigh everything, scan the DC numbers and all that is why I ship slowly. I'm just gonna leave this alone. Obviously I'm gonna get more and more hate PM's from people about this so. I know who I'll avoid from this point forward.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:10 AM   #55 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
I dont do the "print label from home" thing. But maybe I should start. That's the whole reason why it's so difficult for me to ship quickly. Me having to drive to the PO and wait in line for them to weigh everything, scan the DC numbers and all that is why I ship slowly. I'm just gonna leave this alone. Obviously I'm gonna get more and more hate PM's from people about this so. I know who I'll avoid from this point forward.
if you ever want someone to show you step by step how to start doing that i would be more than happy to show you, once you do it this way there is no turning back. cheaper postage, and not standing in line at PO is classic. PM me if you need help
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:12 AM   #56 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I gotta say I am with cruiser on this one. How come these slowshippers always have time to make threads and scan things in? I dont get it. I think it takes some pretty big stones to come on to a website, take someones money and then just blow them off and ship at your convienece. Hundreds upon hundreds of members on this site ship everyday. All of whom have jobs, school, familys and other personal obligations. Yet they still find the time. So saying it cant be done in a timely manner is a crock because hundreds of people on this site do it every day so it obviously can be done. That is such a cop out and so lame its sickening. Society is full of lazy slouches because nobody is held accountable for thier actions anymore. Oh and the biggest reason people dont leave negatives can be answered on cruisers feedback page. 18 days go bye, cruiser does not get his package and yet Cruiser gets a negative for that. Thats ridiculous that people are allowed to wait forever to ship and hit you with a neagative if you complain about thier slow shipping.
In my case, it's easy for me to make threads and scan things in because I can do that from home. Home is where I spend a lot of my time. I have ample time to sit here and browse these sites because I'm home a lot taking care of my wife. She needs constant help during certain hours so I just sit here while she watches TV or whatever. I dont have the luxury of leaving and driving to the PO because I need to be here with her in case she needs anything. So, I dont know if you're talking about me, or just slow shippers in general. I would hope you werent talkin about me though.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:13 AM   #57 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
if you ever want someone to show you step by step how to start doing that i would be more than happy to show you, once you do it this way there is no turning back. cheaper postage, and not standing in line at PO is classic. PM me if you need help
I tried it once before. I went and bought a scale, bought some sticky labels, and gave it a shot. Sent one package out that way, and it was returned to me saying "Not enough postage". So I tried it again, but got the same result. Got fed up with it, returned the scale, and joined the heard of people at the PO.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
In my case, it's easy for me to make threads and scan things in because I can do that from home. Home is where I spend a lot of my time. I have ample time to sit here and browse these sites because I'm home a lot taking care of my wife. She needs constant help during certain hours so I just sit here while she watches TV or whatever. I dont have the luxury of leaving and driving to the PO because I need to be here with her in case she needs anything. So, I dont know if you're talking about me, or just slow shippers in general. I would hope you werent talkin about me though.
No not you bud. The guy in the other thread annoyed me thats all. SRTN or whatever his name is. I am done with this. I am sticking to dealing with the people I know and trust. I am an honest hard working person and I dont like seeing good people get taken advantage of thats all.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
very disappointed to see key information about a crummy member disappear. people need to be in the habit of searching names in this area in addition to looking at Itrader. Now he has a clean slate... hmm...
Really bud like i said your just a child by your obvious posts what ever happened to stop talking trash on me if i stay out of your threads? well here i am and this was all blown way out of proportion I made a thread bc a seller didnt provide me his shipping address, I said i contacted every buyer i had and no one responded that the cards were theirs. Well just to settle what was blown into a complete massacre of my name the buyer was out of town on vacation he said he forgot about the deal and thats why he never responded. you guys need to read the whole story not just jump on someones thread and rip their head off bc u read the first sentence or thread title. That is the major problem around here with the older members of this board. You guys stick up for one another even when one does wrong, thats whats wrong its sad to say one established member could rob a new user blind but the second he is confronted the group of followers chime in with "oh hes a good user you're lying" so thats an issue as well. The other threads were erased because of the forum rules which i will be reporting this one as well if it turns into an all out bash as the other two did. I had one shipping issue and it was because a card came in and my turnaround shipping took three days to get there. Buyer paid 4/11 card was delivered to Las Vegas from Pennsylvania on April 20. Took 9 days with one weekend in between. The buyer was on here making statements even after I verified it was delivered so he didnt even know the card was at his house. The other thread which everyone jumped to conclusions was an attempt to find a user who admitted he was out of town and made a mistake by not responding. If one case is going to ruin a users reputation then so be it but everyone who keeps asking how my itrader is still perfect its bc i offer the quickest shipping possible when i can to reward my buyers for trusting me with their transaction.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

^^^^^^^^

I am still waiting for you to post the call out thread about me stealing scans? Waiting......
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
^^^^^^^^

I am still waiting for you to post the call out thread about me stealing scans? Waiting......
I thought were were past that? Guess i was right I am the bigger man. You have some issues for a guy who has never done business with me and the closest we got to doing business was that Locker Contenders which you posted someone elses pictures as your avatar to "SHOW WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE" to sell your card. The reason I wont make a thread is listed above if you read the first sentence read the whole POST.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
I thought were were past that? Guess i was right I am the bigger man. You have some issues for a guy who has never done business with me and the closest we got to doing business was that Locker Contenders which you posted someone elses pictures to sell your card.
why dont you put that incident in a thread and get others opinions, NO WHERE DID I SAY THERE WAS A SCAN, I REFERENCED MY AVATAR TO SHOW YOU WHAT ONE LOOKED LIKE, BUT SAID IN BOLD LETTERS ITS NOT MY CARD IN MY AVATAR.

Dont accuse me of things you have ZERO evidence of and then think its going to go away.

Exactly, you wont even try to push the issue because you know you MADE IT UP. BRING OUT THE EVIDENCE BIG GUY

It was a post with NO SCAN. YOU asked for a scan, I told you there was not one as my machine was down! Thats what I thought, thats all I have to say about this, everyone here knows I dont LIE to sell my cards.

Not going to feed into your games as I dont want to see THIS thread get erased as well.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
why dont you put that incident in a thread and get others opinions, NO WHERE DID I SAY THERE WAS A SCAN, I REFERENCED MY AVATAR TO SHOW YOU WHAT ONE LOOKED LIKE, BUT SAID IN BOLD LETTERS ITS NOT MY CARD IN MY AVATAR.

Dont accuse me of things you have ZERO evidence of and then think its going to go away.

Exactly, you wont even try to push the issue because you know you MADE IT UP. BRING OUT THE EVIDENCE BIG GUY

It was a post with NO SCAN. YOU asked for a scan, I told you there was not one as my machine was down! Thats what I thought, thats all I have to say about this, everyone here knows I dont LIE to sell my cards.

Not going to feed into your games as I dont want to see THIS thread get erased as well.
But your admiting that the card in your avatar wasnt yours? I asked for a scan and you said I dont have one but the card looks like the one in my avatar... just as i said in post above all your doing is trying to say the card in you avatar looked like what you were selling. end of story.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
But your admiting that the card in your avatar wasnt yours? I asked for a scan and you said I dont have one but the card looks like the one in my avatar... just as i said in post above all your doing is trying to say the card in you avatar looked like what you were selling. end of story.
Exactly my point, I NEVER represented the card in my avatar was the one for sale. You know you are wrong, why dont you just quit trying to brush your own bad rep off by making up a lie to hurt mine. Thats what I thought, NO PROOF FROM YOU. Post the threads in a callout thread against me if you have anything further to say.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Exactly my point, I NEVER represented the card in my avatar was the one for sale. You know you are wrong, why dont you just quit trying to brush your own bad rep off by making up a lie to hurt mine. Thats what I thought, NO PROOF FROM YOU. Post the threads in a callout thread against me if you have anything further to say.
All i said was you said your scanner was down...did you ever post the actual picture of what you had or better yet whos picture was the avatar of? Buying cards is like buying a car without seeing it...
This is all im referring to? So quit being so anal about nothing and please do your self a favor stop the madness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Im interested but i need to see a legit pic not your avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
my scanner is down right now, im sorry. it is mint condition. the one in my avatar isnt even the actual card.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #66 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

You just proved my point, thanks! And I can promise you not one person will agree with your stance. Want me to scan my cup of shut your mouth and post it?
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
gman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas
Posts: 6,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Really bud like i said your just a child by your obvious posts what ever happened to stop talking trash on me if i stay out of your threads? well here i am and this was all blown way out of proportion I made a thread bc a seller didnt provide me his shipping address, I said i contacted every buyer i had and no one responded that the cards were theirs. Well just to settle what was blown into a complete massacre of my name the buyer was out of town on vacation he said he forgot about the deal and thats why he never responded. you guys need to read the whole story not just jump on someones thread and rip their head off bc u read the first sentence or thread title. That is the major problem around here with the older members of this board. You guys stick up for one another even when one does wrong, thats whats wrong its sad to say one established member could rob a new user blind but the second he is confronted the group of followers chime in with "oh hes a good user you're lying" so thats an issue as well. The other threads were erased because of the forum rules which i will be reporting this one as well if it turns into an all out bash as the other two did. I had one shipping issue and it was because a card came in and my turnaround shipping took three days to get there. Buyer paid 4/11 card was delivered to Las Vegas from Pennsylvania on April 20. Took 9 days with one weekend in between. The buyer was on here making statements even after I verified it was delivered so he didnt even know the card was at his house. The other thread which everyone jumped to conclusions was an attempt to find a user who admitted he was out of town and made a mistake by not responding. If one case is going to ruin a users reputation then so be it but everyone who keeps asking how my itrader is still perfect its bc i offer the quickest shipping possible when i can to reward my buyers for trusting me with their transaction.
For starters, you sent me the tracking info the same day the card arrived, OR 10 DAYS AFTER I PAID

Item paid for on the 11th, card arrived on the 21st. Making statements after verifying it was delivered? Pretty funny considering I made my initial post days prior to you sending me the info on the same day the card showed

NOT ONE TIME DID YOU MENTION THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE THE CARD IN YOUR POSESSION.

Sold it to me on the 11th, but didn't have it in your hand until the 14th,but:

"No one forced you to buy so i didnt have to tell u anything i posted it u were so eager to get a good deal"

4/17:"yes shipped the earlier today ill shoot you the tracking when i get home"

Yet the package that you PAID FOR at the window was dated 4/19, which you gave this lovely excuse for:
"And i dropped it off the 18 i cant help they processed it the 19th, ever hear of tax season"


Your handling of our deal from the start sucked and obviously you've gotten no better
__________________
I don't trade

Last edited by gman71; 05-24-2012 at 01:28 PM.
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: dingleberry lane
Posts: 7,415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
Wait - we have a third MOD?
Come on, we need an answer to this.........

I saw broscards mentioned in that list of mods
__________________
"I lied about having a son because I am the son that wanted the card."

"Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Really bud like i said your just a child by your obvious posts what ever happened to stop talking trash on me if i stay out of your threads? well here i am and this was all blown way out of proportion I made a thread bc a seller didnt provide me his shipping address, I said i contacted every buyer i had and no one responded that the cards were theirs. Well just to settle what was blown into a complete massacre of my name the buyer was out of town on vacation he said he forgot about the deal and thats why he never responded. you guys need to read the whole story not just jump on someones thread and rip their head off bc u read the first sentence or thread title. That is the major problem around here with the older members of this board. You guys stick up for one another even when one does wrong, thats whats wrong its sad to say one established member could rob a new user blind but the second he is confronted the group of followers chime in with "oh hes a good user you're lying" so thats an issue as well. The other threads were erased because of the forum rules which i will be reporting this one as well if it turns into an all out bash as the other two did. I had one shipping issue and it was because a card came in and my turnaround shipping took three days to get there. Buyer paid 4/11 card was delivered to Las Vegas from Pennsylvania on April 20. Took 9 days with one weekend in between. The buyer was on here making statements even after I verified it was delivered so he didnt even know the card was at his house. The other thread which everyone jumped to conclusions was an attempt to find a user who admitted he was out of town and made a mistake by not responding. If one case is going to ruin a users reputation then so be it but everyone who keeps asking how my itrader is still perfect its bc i offer the quickest shipping possible when i can to reward my buyers for trusting me with their transaction.
ummmmmm actually this thread was doing fine with no one saying any thing dumb just informative information until you came in and started....as usual.! keep reporting them someone will just make another.
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
You just proved my point, thanks! And I can promise you not one person will agree with your stance. Want me to scan my cup of shut your mouth and post it?
yeah he did..... just beating a dead horse with this guy
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
For starters, you sent me the tracking info the same day the card arrived, OR 10 DAYS AFTER I PAID

Item paid for on the 11th, card arrived on the 21st. Making statements after verifying it was delivered? Pretty funny considering I made my initial post days prior to you sending me the info on the same day the card showed

NOT ONE TIME DID YOU MENTION THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE THE CARD IN YOUR POSESSION.

Sold it to me on the 11th, but didn't have it in your hand until the 14th,but:

"No one forced you to buy so i didnt have to tell u anything i posted it u were so eager to get a good deal"

4/17:"yes shipped the earlier today ill shoot you the tracking when i get home"

Yet the package that you PAID FOR at the window was dated 4/19, which you gave this lovely excuse for:
"And i dropped it off the 18 i cant help they processed it the 19th, ever hear of tax season"


Your handling of our deal from the start sucked and obviously you've gotten no better
Thank you for chiming in missed you in the4 last one. but very glad you came in to this one to back up your initial responses in the 1st thread you made about him. and no nothing has changed unless you count getting worse
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector

Last edited by mrchipz; 05-24-2012 at 03:12 PM.
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Now I realize why people dont leave negatives... I left one for a buyer who waited 14 days to ship my item after I paid him 3 MINUTES after he sent his paypal address. Moments ago he decided to leave me a retaliatory negative. What a complete joke.
now this is just UNREAL. and i agree with you totally
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #73 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,125
Default

Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7
Now I realize why people dont leave negatives... I left one for a buyer who waited 14 days to ship my item after I paid him 3 MINUTES after he sent his paypal address. Moments ago he decided to leave me a retaliatory negative. What a complete joke.





That sucks...
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
For starters, you sent me the tracking info the same day the card arrived, OR 10 DAYS AFTER I PAID

Item paid for on the 11th, card arrived on the 21st. Making statements after verifying it was delivered? Pretty funny considering I made my initial post days prior to you sending me the info on the same day the card showed

NOT ONE TIME DID YOU MENTION THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE THE CARD IN YOUR POSESSION.

Sold it to me on the 11th, but didn't have it in your hand until the 14th,but:

"No one forced you to buy so i didnt have to tell u anything i posted it u were so eager to get a good deal"

4/17:"yes shipped the earlier today ill shoot you the tracking when i get home"

Yet the package that you PAID FOR at the window was dated 4/19, which you gave this lovely excuse for:
"And i dropped it off the 18 i cant help they processed it the 19th, ever hear of tax season"


Your handling of our deal from the start sucked and obviously you've gotten no better
Please answer me one thing... was I banned or was I not? Did i not offer you a full refund if you werent happy with the cards? Im trying to see why something that happened well over a month ago is still topic of conversation? People on here are just mad bc usually the users they flame arent here to defend themselves against the comments made which are complete garbage. The only user on here that even has a comment is Gman which I appoligized to multiple times over and over but the rest of you are just nit picking over something that has absolutley nothing to do with you and need to get a life instead of posting over and over SRT42004n IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED NO ONE BUT HES BADDDDD STAY AWAYYYYYY THIS GUY IS TROUBLE BC HE SHIPPED A CARD AND TOOK 8 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET THERE!!!! Please remember at the post office where i live anyways I drop my stuff of the night before and they close at 5. If it doesnt get scanned and labeled before 5 they do it the next day I have a business account so all the talk of how i shipped... I told you it shipped 4/18 as it left my hand 4/18

And everyone thank MRCHIPZ as he is the reason threads disappear...you have a comment but have nothing to do with ANY OF IT!
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
gman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas
Posts: 6,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Please answer me one thing... was I banned or was I not? Did i not offer you a full refund if you werent happy with the cards? Im trying to see why something that happened well over a month ago is still topic of conversation? People on here are just mad bc usually the users they flame arent here to defend themselves against the comments made which are complete garbage. The only user on here that even has a comment is Gman which I appoligized to multiple times over and over but the rest of you are just nit picking over something that has absolutley nothing to do with you and need to get a life instead of posting over and over SRT42004n IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED NO ONE BUT HES BADDDDD STAY AWAYYYYYY THIS GUY IS TROUBLE BC HE SHIPPED A CARD AND TOOK 8 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET THERE!!!! Please remember at the post office where i live anyways I drop my stuff of the night before and they close at 5. If it doesnt get scanned and labeled before 5 they do it the next day I have a business account so all the talk of how i shipped... I told you it shipped 4/18 as it left my hand 4/18

And everyone thank MRCHIPZ as he is the reaso threads disappear...you have a comment but have nothing to do with ANY OF IT!
Have no idea if you were banned, don't pay one ounce of attention to who gets slapped on the wrist and who does not.

You told me you shipped it on the 17th, not the 18,not the 19th,etc..

This is your exact PM to me on the 17th after I asked where the card was:

04-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Srt42004n
Member


Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,268
iTrader: 91 reviews, 100% Re: Hosmer TC AU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71
Hosmer lot ship yet?




yes shipped the earlier today ill shoot you the tracking when i get home

So you lied there.

Offering my $$ back means nothing. Bottom line is that from the start you handled this like crap,from not telling me you did not have the card in hand because "No one forced you to buy so i didnt have to tell u anything i posted it u were so eager to get a good deal" & the other line of crap that you didn't have $$ to ship it right away
__________________
I don't trade
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.